Author Topic: Is there a way to send a donation to Neil Masterson's defense fund without using  (Read 1110 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
gofundme.  I'm concerned about giving out my credit card numbers to this gofundme outfit.  It maybe a legit outfit, but I don't like to give out my credit card numbers unless I'm 100 percent sure it's safe.   Does he give his direct address to send funds to? 

Has anyone here ever used gofundme to send a 1 time donation?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
It's not him it's a girl
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
It's not him it's a girl
Is it possible his girlfriend or wife started the gofund me site?   Do you think the girl is a scammer?   I think I would just rather send the donation right to him, if I had his direct address.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Is it possible his girlfriend or wife started the gofund me site?   Do you think the girl is a scammer?   I think I would just rather send the donation right to him, if I had his direct address.
I don't think she's a scammer but you can't ever be sure
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
I don't think she's a scammer but you can't ever be sure

Well, he should have opened the gofundme under his own name.  Then more people would donate. I'm not donating to this girl.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Well, he should have opened the gofundme under his own name.  Then more people would donate. I'm not donating to this girl.
He's probably waiting for bail

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I think she safe here's her facebook page    https://www.facebook.com/Aylalei

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
He's pleading not guilty to "religiously aggravated assault". If they applied that to mudrats, prisons there would be mosques in all but name.

In a place that elected this creature 6 times, though, I don't have much faith for him.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge