Author Topic: what to do about Gaza?  (Read 4332 times)

Offline shai77

• Full JTFer
what to do about Gaza?
« on: September 01, 2014, 10:10:31 PM »
When I see pictures or videos of Arabs in Gaza playing or going about their day, I do not feel hatred or anger.
I simply see human beings, trying to fight those who they see as the enemy and gain status within their tribe, impress the world with their fake 'Palestinian cause'.

When I hear the terrorists taunt 'Yahoud, yahoud there is no place for you to run', I actually agree...

Israelites may try to escape their confrontation with religion and the land of Israel in far off places like the USA... but eventually within a generation they are likely to find life and the allure of the USA empty and feel the land of Israel calling them back.

There is no place to run, there is no place to hide, there is no way out other than complete victory.

Therefore, let Israel call on the name of Adonai, G-d of The Hebrews, whose presence dwells upon The Temple Mount in
Jerusalem. The creator of heaven and earth who is likened to an all consuming fire.

Let us remember the ice cold, burning hot, hard, harsh inescapable truth about Israel, the world, war and genocide:

When millions of Jews were being carted off like cattle and slaughtered grotesquely in German meatgrinders, barely
anyone in the world cared. Many were filled with glee. The USA air force pilots wouldn't even take the simplest
measure of prevention, bombing the train tracks.

With this acceptance of reality, the reality of human nature and that there is no on else for Israel to depend on other
than Adonai, G-d of the Hebrews; Let us go forth in airplanes, without uneccessarily compromising the safety of any
soldiers on the ground and completely destroy Gaza:

How about this: If any more missiles are launched from Gaza: Bomb it, pound it relentlessly, smash it and burn the
bones of its infrastructure until it is complete rubble. Without 'purity of arms', without restraint, with minimal care what
the USA or the Europeans will think. Consume Gaza completely in fire.

Afterwards, here maybe there will be a place to make a home on the burnt ashes.

A place to walk upon the smoldering ashes and gaze out upon the beautiful Meditarranean and have a life purpose of
building something.

Perhaps it would be nice to build a home on the coast; grow some tomatoes, build a playground, raise a family.

Maybe there are others who need a place like this.

Some say peace is the answer. Others say love is the answer. In this case, I think unashamed killing may be the answer.

There is no one who can help except for God. As far as I know, there is no cure for the psychological disturbance of being part of a tribe that was slaughtered in the past other than to participate in the destruction of the present enemy.

I think the cure for the psychology of Israeli society is to call on Hashem and proceed with an unprecedented killing of it's enemies in Gaza.

If there is no where to run, and all we have is the Lord, let us call upon his name and consume them in fire absolutely and completely.

Then build a coastal Gan Eden in the area formerly known as Gaza and let the world watch as we sacrifice Lambs and other burnt offerings in the Temple to Adonai, G-d of the Hebrews.

In the merit of Torah scholars past and present, the secular pioneers who built the modern state of Israel, and the victims of the Shoah, may it's memory be erased soon.

Is there any other solution?

Offline shai77

• Full JTFer
Re: what to do about Gaza?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 10:46:02 PM »
I don't think they will ever accept pay to leave either. I just don't see them accepting money from some Jewish leader or the State and packing up their bags.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2014, 10:50:03 PM »
I don't think they will ever accept pay to leave either. I just don't see them accepting money from some Jewish leader or the State and packing up their bags.

Too bad. They will be made to leave and if not will be killed.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline shai77

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2014, 11:20:24 PM »
Is it right to even offer them money? The prospect sort of sounds like a joke.

I do not wish the death of non-combatants who do not hate Israel but at the same time I believe that if they are killed in a massive bombing, their soul won't go to a bad place.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2014, 11:24:08 PM »
Rabbi Kahane answered the question. He said they won't take money, because they have national pride. And we'll give them compensation when they give us compensation for the property they stole from Sephardic Jews.

Hamas centers must be bombed, obviously, but when their military capacity it eliminated, you can get the population to leave quite easily by pointing guns at them and driving them to Jordan.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2014, 11:39:13 PM »
The bottom line is yes, compared to the Greeks, the Babylonians, the Spanish or the Germans, the Arabs would make a shoah that would be so terrible, it would fit all the horrible prophesies that the prophets warn about, and would be far worse than what we had in Egypt, if we don't make teshuva.

"When I see pictures or videos of Arabs in Gaza playing or going about their day, I do not feel hatred or anger. I simply see human beings, trying to fight those who they see as the enemy and gain status within their tribe, impress the world with their fake 'Palestinian cause'."

What about when you see muslim children in Sudan? They are also human beings who help commit genocide on Africans, and gain status in their tribe, and impress the mudrat world with their real jihad. How about muslim children in Mynamar? They are human beings too, and they are impressed with their fathers burning Buddhist monks alive, and massacring the native Asian population. You better believe that muslims, and the whole brainwashed western world is impressed by the cause of children in Kosovo, Serbia. They turned Serbia into a world sex-slavery capital, and kill them when they walk in the streets (or throw rocks, but I have read stories of their kids killing Serbian kids while swimming). Their cause is actually extremely similar, because they decided the a section of North Eastern Europe was really always muslim.

I hope you see a pattern here, and it says that Israel isn't an isolated cause, it's just another rock in the way of global domination. The mudrats love to promote it because it's the perfect way to get people to agree with another muslim convert-or-die of a population (and there's at least 10 near-extinct ones already), and it makes them more buttered up to letting their own populations get massacred while getting gooey-eyed over children that would happily gut them like fishes.

Ignorance is no excuse for a genocide, and like the Germans, they're not ignorant of what's going on, they were just promised the world, and so they go along with it.

Offline shai77

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2014, 12:48:23 AM »
My point is I don't feel too much hate...I hate the religion but I don't necessarily hate all the people. Maybe I should. I do feel some inner compulsion to eliminate them though, to completely consume them in fire and to settle the land.

I agree that they should be killed. I made the intellectual mistake when I was younger of saying you can't really blame the Germans and then I found out the truth, that they would take your life and not care one bit so maybe yeah get rid off all the muzzies. It seems true that if you don't condemn evil or don't have an opinion, you almost might as well be Hitler. These are questions with tremendous, serious implications on the soul, free will etc...G-d really does hold man accountable for every word he utters on earth!

As far as teshuva is concerned, I intellectually agree with 100% faith that the 10 Commandments are the divine truth and the 613 Mitzvot are truth, justice and righteousness. I believe it and I can totally see it now! The truth is on the side of the mitzovt. The mitzvot are divine, love, and the way to life...It is beautiful to consider how great life could be as someone who keeps all the mitzvot.

Personally? I was simply blinded to the love of G-d by the fact of the holocaust...my mind could not compute it, it is something I had problems with from a very young age probably as young as 5 when I understood that I was a Jew and millions of us had been slaughtered in recent history and it made me an unhappy person bordering on anti-social.

Actually, for a while I denied the existence of God because of it, I simply didn't believe there was a God and I became reckless. I mean I think I always did believe in God, definitely, but this thing was a real mental conflict for a kid without education and understanding. The holocaust was a shameful thing even the thought of it is so disgusting that at some level you just don't want any part of it. When contrasted with the beauty of the decalogue and the mitzvot though it is interesting to consider that perhaps the shoah was a test of faith of some sort, just a particularly difficult one.

When I read the mitzvot with good explanations and listen to lectures and consider life, these things make perfect sense! I just don't have the will to wrap teffilin everyday etc...

Now that I understand it, I tend to think the only solution is to believe in God 100% and to physically take proactive action to completely eliminate the enemy as a kindness to the next generation of Jews but I don't know how much joy I would get out of it, dropping bombs etc...

Well, in my opinion, the enemy is disbelief in and lack of prayer to Adonai, G-d of the Hebrews as well as lack of study of the mitzvot...as far as I'm concerned, the Arabs are simply the messenger to the Jew to turn to Adonai, G-d.

Is all Israel expected to be mitzvot compliant before he will turn away the enemy or allow Israel to have huge victories of Biblical proportions? Or could a few people seize the levers of power and give the command?

I just don't really see national teshuva happening on the level of complete mitzvah compliance...At this point I think a good goal might simply be for all of the Jews to pray to Adonai, G-d of the Hebrews...not because I think the Israelis are bad people or stubborn, simply because of psychology, dealing with the past and making sense of it.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2014, 01:14:14 AM »
Rabbi Kahane answered the question. He said they won't take money, because they have national pride. And we'll give them compensation when they give us compensation for the property they stole from Sephardic Jews.

Hamas centers must be bombed, obviously, but when their military capacity it eliminated, you can get the population to leave quite easily by pointing guns at them and driving them to Jordan.

In the case of Gaza, Egypt is much closer. The entire Gaza Strip is very close to Egypt. It's a very small place.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2014, 01:26:19 AM »
If we control the education system in Israel, and show the people what a nation that follows Hashem looks like, rebuild the Sanhedrin and the holy Temple of Hashem, and put up a real opposition to those trying to rip the soul out of am Yisrael, then there will be mass teshuva.

Unfortunately, it looks like Arabs will be crawling out of tunnels, and killing tens of thousands of Jews, and with an air and sea port, might (G-d forbid) launch chemical weapons, and then the survivors will get to experience that. Unless we make the government Jewish before then, but it's not likely.

Offline shai77

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2014, 01:53:44 AM »
Yeah. One thing about Torah that I have observed is that the formative years of childhood are the most important in terms of education.

If you aren't taught some real Torah precepts at a young age and then try to get back to it later in life after you've seen the futility of rejecting it, it is harder to grasp all the fundamental concepts and make them part of your character.

The only thing I grasped of Judaism at a young age was Jew=Holocaust Victim. If I had been exposed to the Decalogue and Shabat I think it is something I could be perfectly happy maintaining as a lifelong tradition because any decent person can see that all these things are good in my opinion. It is an awesome tradition.

Personally if I could I would put the 10 commandments over my child's crib as well as perhaps have the mitzvot written and shown on posters to inculcate these ideas from a young age, from the time they can read.

But trying to get back that innocent and youthful passion when you are in your 30's isn't as easy...Can you see secular hi-tech experts in Tel Aviv getting passionate about the Torah? Or the hipster types going Tznius?

It is really a difficult cultural battle the soul of Israel is fighting these days and I wish them the best of luck.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2014, 02:11:21 AM »
Yeah. One thing about Torah that I have observed is that the formative years of childhood are the most important in terms of education.

If you aren't taught some real Torah precepts at a young age and then try to get back to it later in life after you've seen the futility of rejecting it, it is harder to grasp all the fundamental concepts and make them part of your character.

The only thing I grasped of Judaism at a young age was Jew=Holocaust Victim. If I had been exposed to the Decalogue and Shabat I think it is something I could be perfectly happy maintaining as a lifelong tradition because any decent person can see that all these things are good in my opinion. It is an awesome tradition.

Personally if I could I would put the 10 commandments over my child's crib as well as perhaps have the mitzvot written and shown on posters to inculcate these ideas from a young age, from the time they can read.

But trying to get back that innocent and youthful passion when you are in your 30's isn't as easy...Can you see secular hi-tech experts in Tel Aviv getting passionate about the Torah? Or the hipster types going Tznius?

It is really a difficult cultural battle the soul of Israel is fighting these days and I wish them the best of luck.

When the Jewish people see what Judaism really looks like, many will make teshuva. There might be some that don't want to, especially right away. If one made teshuva, it would be worth it, and more than likely tens of thousands within a year of seeing their land and rights protected, and eventually everyone will get their shot when the holy temple is rebuilt. Until then, what if 5% more shomer shabbos Jews would be enough to prevent catastrophe?

I also didn't know anything about Judaism growing up. Jewish pride made me want to be a part of the Jewish people for real, and Torah lectures I immediately recognized as truth, and it didn't take long for me to tow the line after. If 90% of Jews kept Torah, the other 10% would be more interested in joining in. It's worth a shot, more than anything else that you could do.

Offline shai77

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2014, 02:37:28 AM »
Yes. Natural Eretz Israel style Judaism looks like it could be a very beautiful thing. I think the culture has to be normalized to the land after the major Aliyah/in-gathering of the 20th century, which is a process that could take decades and decades.

As long as large portions of the scholars are wearing black (and btw I'm not judging) I don't see too many secular people becoming interested.

I think Judaism is undergoing a transition from European style Judaism to Eretz Israel Judaism. Maybe they are the same thing but the essence seems different due to the outward customs and manner of dress. I think before a Sanhedrin and Temple can be formed, the top leaders will have to be people who the secular can relate to in some way...Like high priests who grew up listening to some of the same music etc...What I mean is it has to be more down to earth...more real, brought into a reality that people can relate to.

Part of it is a matter a culture and style. I never really liked the suit and tie it seemed like a very western tradition that didn't feel natural to me. I do like the tznius style though, the long skirts and head coverings for women and as for guys a think blue jeans and other natural garments are more down to earth than suits or the big fuzzy hats. I think just intuitively secular Jews who may have some longing to return in their souls look at this and think: This isn't what people looked like at the height of Israelite glory, so they automatically are a bit repulsed by it.

I don't know what to think, honestly.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2014, 02:55:29 AM »
Yes. Natural Eretz Israel style Judaism looks like it could be a very beautiful thing. I think the culture has to be normalized to the land after the major Aliyah/in-gathering of the 20th century, which is a process that could take decades and decades.

As long as large portions of the scholars are wearing black (and btw I'm not judging) I don't see too many secular people becoming interested.

I think Judaism is undergoing a transition from European style Judaism to Eretz Israel Judaism. Maybe they are the same thing but the essence seems different due to the outward customs and manner of dress. I think before a Sanhedrin and Temple can be formed, the top leaders will have to be people who the secular can relate to in some way...Like high priests who grew up listening to some of the same music etc...What I mean is it has to be more down to earth...more real, brought into a reality that people can relate to.

Part of it is a matter a culture and style. I never really liked the suit and tie it seemed like a very western tradition that didn't feel natural to me. I do like the tznius style though, the long skirts and head coverings for women and as for guys a think blue jeans and other natural garments are more down to earth than suits or the big fuzzy hats. I think just intuitively secular Jews who may have some longing to return in their souls look at this and think: This isn't what people looked like at the height of Israelite glory, so they automatically are a bit repulsed by it.

I don't know what to think, honestly.

I've heard from a big Rabbi that there is talk to change the clothes, but they're still in shock from the reform, and are worried dropping one thing will lead them down the wrong path. Some Chassidim are into it because there are Chassidus books that promotes wearing such clothes.

One way or another, no one will complain if secular people start wearing modest clothes of their choosing. I think if anyone can do it, a mass-baal teshuva movement can change more than just that in the religious world. Why are we dressing like goyim in the 1850-1950s? Because it was how our last big Rabbis did. I would love to see us make modern Jewish fashion like we made a modern Hebrew. There's plenty of Jews that would be happy to do so as well.

There are regular Rabbis that everyone can relate to. The big Rabbis can do whatever they need to for their own holiness, and I don't think that a Rabbi who listens to snoop dog is what's going to make the Jews of Israel religious. Enough money that they don't have to work Sunday, and they can have a day off and shabbat is a start, and Rabbis that show them how a Jewish government is operated will seal the deal after all the Knesset traitors Jews have been subject to.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2014, 03:40:37 AM »
destroy Hamas, escort the people of Gaza to the Jordan borders (without choice). I think this will not happen soon. It's impossible for Israel to do so as the whole world is watching over their shoulders.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline shai77

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2014, 03:50:19 AM »
I've heard from a big Rabbi that there is talk to change the clothes, but they're still in shock from the reform, and are worried dropping one thing will lead them down the wrong path. Some Chassidim are into it because there are Chassidus books that promotes wearing such clothes.

One way or another, no one will complain if secular people start wearing modest clothes of their choosing. I think if anyone can do it, a mass-baal teshuva movement can change more than just that in the religious world. Why are we dressing like goyim in the 1850-1950s? Because it was how our last big Rabbis did. I would love to see us make modern Jewish fashion like we made a modern Hebrew. There's plenty of Jews that would be happy to do so as well.

There are regular Rabbis that everyone can relate to. The big Rabbis can do whatever they need to for their own holiness, and I don't think that a Rabbi who listens to snoop dog is what's going to make the Jews of Israel religious. Enough money that they don't have to work Sunday, and they can have a day off and shabbat is a start, and Rabbis that show them how a Jewish government is operated will seal the deal after all the Knesset traitors Jews have been subject to.

Yeah I can actually understand them and respect it. Modern Jewish fashion like modern Hebrew would, I think be something of a miracle. I picture authentic Israelites as farmers and laborers who live more robustly rather than as people dressed in suits. The whole European diaspora seems to have robbed Israel of the best parts of their identity and driven them out of the trades. You don't see to many Israelis riding horses and enjoying robust outdoor life. There are tradesman in Israel now but they grew up there...You don't see too many Jewish carpenters or mechanics in the USA. As far as running the country, I think the religious have a long way to go. The secular have proven themselves as capable of at least holding a state and bureaucracy together even if it is far from perfect. Who knows though...if the Temple movement gains some momentum, making that the centerpiece of the state would probably accomplish a lot of these goals.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2014, 04:39:25 AM »
Yeah I can actually understand them and respect it. Modern Jewish fashion like modern Hebrew would, I think be something of a miracle. I picture authentic Israelites as farmers and laborers who live more robustly rather than as people dressed in suits. The whole European diaspora seems to have robbed Israel of the best parts of their identity and driven them out of the trades. You don't see to many Israelis riding horses and enjoying robust outdoor life. There are tradesman in Israel now but they grew up there...You don't see too many Jewish carpenters or mechanics in the USA. As far as running the country, I think the religious have a long way to go. The secular have proven themselves as capable of at least holding a state and bureaucracy together even if it is far from perfect. Who knows though...if the Temple movement gains some momentum, making that the centerpiece of the state would probably accomplish a lot of these goals.

According to the Rav of Machon Shiloh, that which was forced upon Jews became a mitzvah.

The state has held together in spite of the secular government. The government would have had to try hard to do anything worse. I am not against secular Jews having political power, but economically, militarily, and in the 4 cornerstones of the modern state; education, media, industry and religion, the government of Israel has arguable done worse than most African nations.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2014, 05:57:54 AM »
What to do about Gaza which gets free water electricicity any goods they need provided by Israel which refuse to do the same to the Jewish inhabitants in the south who live in fear of terrorist attacks coming from Gaza suplied with free goods from the country created to protect the Jews that enable arab terror Israel?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2014, 06:30:40 AM »
Actually, scratch everything. You don't have to do anything. Just cut the power. They'll leave themselves.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2014, 06:39:40 AM »
The current Israeli government is the problem, they are providing their enemies with free money, free water, free medicine, free housing, free concrete, free electricity & soon a free airport.
If they leave they get sand.
Why should they want to leave?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2014, 06:55:26 AM »
The current Israeli government is the problem, they are providing their enemies with free money, free water, free medicine, free housing, free concrete, free electricity & soon a free airport.
If they leave they get sand.
Why should they want to leave?

Well it's not realy a choice...
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2014, 07:13:44 AM »
Well it's not realy a choice...
Currently it is a choice because Pipi is not going to do anything.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2014, 04:18:23 PM »
When I tell people about how Israel is supporting it's enemies by supplying water, electricity, and building materials they usually laugh at me and accuse me of making it up. Nobody can believe any country would be so stupid as to actually supply these necessary items to their enemies. So this fact is so unbelievable people think it has to be untrue.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2014, 04:46:46 PM »
When I tell people about how Israel is supporting it's enemies by supplying water, electricity, and building materials they usually laugh at me and accuse me of making it up. Nobody can believe any country would be so stupid as to actually supply these necessary items to their enemies. So this fact is so unbelievable people think it has to be untrue.

I was talking with a big group of Palestine supporters a few weeks ago and when i told them about that Israel is supplying the people in Gaza with this goods they told me; Would you like it if you dont have the control over your own water and electricity and they can cut it of any moment?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2014, 07:58:32 PM »
I was talking with a big group of Palestine supporters a few weeks ago and when i told them about that Israel is supplying the people in Gaza with this goods they told me; Would you like it if you dont have the control over your own water and electricity and they can cut it of any moment?

No. That's why we invest in infrastructure instead of rockets to destroy someone else's infrastructure.

Offline shai77

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2014, 08:47:49 PM »
the problem is, if we shut off power it would be a process that takes time and some libs would come to the rescue and mess it all up. It would have to be something that happened within 24hrs I think...