Author Topic: Writing a book  (Read 1664 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Writing a book
« on: August 14, 2007, 04:25:04 AM »
I think Chaim could probably write a book using the old archived JTF articles.  Some information could be added to any of the topics if necessary.   With that information already written down, I don't think it would take Chaim a very long time to write a book.

The biggest problem would probably be finding a publisher.  How did Rabbi Kahane get his books published?   

It seems like people who get books published are able to get invited on all sorts of news media shows. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Writing a book
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 07:23:16 AM »
I think Chaim could probably write a book using the old archived JTF articles.  Some information could be added to any of the topics if necessary.   With that information already written down, I don't think it would take Chaim a very long time to write a book.

The biggest problem would probably be finding a publisher.  How did Rabbi Kahane get his books published?   

It seems like people who get books published are able to get invited on all sorts of news media shows. 
Chaim should work on getting a manuscript together about his life's and work and have it ready to print. In Chaim's case a book would sell and be in demand if he had a few big media breaks and his story really got out there. Today with all the YouTube and internet access putting out a book is almost unnecessary unless it will sell in big numbers.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Writing a book
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 04:29:26 AM »

Chaim should work on getting a manuscript together about his life's and work and have it ready to print. In Chaim's case a book would sell and be in demand if he had a few big media breaks and his story really got out there. Today with all the YouTube and internet access putting out a book is almost unnecessary unless it will sell in big numbers.

I think the book would sell.