Author Topic: Mr Sotloff, Journalist killed by ISIS, was a Jew  (Read 2538 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Mr Sotloff, Journalist killed by ISIS, was a Jew
« on: September 03, 2014, 03:19:12 AM »
It appears Steven Sotloff, the journalist executed by the ISIS terrorists, was actually a Jew. I suppose we must say Baruch Dayan HaEmet and hope that his family is comforted among the mourners of Zion.

Just read this on INN:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/184700

Murdered US Journalist 'Kept His Judaism in Captivity'

Former fellow captive of Steven Sotloff tells Israeli paper the journalist risked his life to fast on Yom Kippur, prayed towards Jerusalem.
By Shimon Cohen
First Publish: 9/3/2014, 8:39 AM

American journalist Steven Sotloff, who was brutally beheaded by the Islamic State terrorist group, took great risks to keep his Jewish faith in captivity, a former fellow-captive of the murdered journalist told Yediot Aharonoth.

Sotloff reportedly made sure to fast in secret during Yom Kippur and even prayed in the direction of Jerusalem, as is customary in Jewish prayers, despite the risk he faced if his Islamist captors ever found out he was Jewish.

One of Sotloff's fellow captives, who was subsequently released, told the paper that he feigned illness in order to escape his captors' suspicions.

"He told them he was ill and didn't want to eat, even though they brought us eggs that day," the witness told Yediot Aharonoth, "It looked like he was praying in a hidden way towards Jerusalem. He noted what way the Muslims were praying in and changed his direction slightly."

US officials are still examining the video released last night which appears to show Sotloff's beheading.

In it, a masked man dressed in black, who appears to be the same terrorist who appeared in the beheading video of Sotloff's fellow captive James Foley, addresses the camera and claims the beheading is being carried out in response to continued US airstrikes on IS targets in Iraq.

"I'm back, Obama, and I'm back because of your arrogant foreign policy towards the Islamic State," the man says in the chilling recording.

After forcing a kneeling Sotloff to recite what is likely a pre-rehearsed script, the screen goes black, only for the recording to begin again showing what appears to be the decapitated body and head of the American journalist.

The terrorist then shows abducted British citizen David Cawthorne Haines, and threatens to kill him as well if the US and western forces did not stop aiding Kurdish militias pushing back against IS's advances through Iraq.

Reacting to news of the video last night, US state department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said: "If the video is genuine, we are sickened by this brutal act."

She added that US officials believed several other US citizens were still being held by the Islamic State.

White House spokesman Josh Earnest said that the hearts of the American people were with Sotloff's family as they mourned their son's brutal murder.

"Our thoughts and prayers, first and foremost, are with Mr Sotloff and Mr Sotloff's family and those who worked with him," he said.

However, he said he could not yet 100% confirm "the authenticity of that video or the reports."

"It's something that will be analysed very carefully by the US government and our intelligence officials to establish its authenticity," he added.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Re: Mr Sotloff, Journalist killed by ISIS, was a Jew
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 04:57:01 AM »
Thats a story... Well i'am not sure if they had killed him directly if they found out he was Jewish. I don't think so to be honest. Probly they would done the same to him as what they did to him now.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 08:05:22 AM »
He was also a dual Israel & American national.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2014, 08:24:31 AM »
I feel very sorry for him.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2014, 09:41:05 AM »
Well the name Sotloff itself would indicate he could be jewish or russian. of course those are muslim morons who captured him.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2014, 10:02:14 AM »
Debbie Schlussel says he was a heavy arab sympathizer and islam lover and there are other mainstream articles about it. However, Debbie's article sounds psychotic like she made certainparts up.

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/74430/steven-sotloff-proud-jewish-supporter-of-hamas-isis-rebels-his-anti-us-friends-deeply-loved-islam/#more-74430

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2741355/Friends-relatives-pay-tribute-murdered-Steven-Sotloff.html
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 10:13:12 AM by kyel »

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2014, 12:12:54 PM »
And President Muslim does NOTHING!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2014, 03:39:49 PM »
The entity says that the ISIS will be eliminated completely and then also that ISIS will be manageable by all. No strategy is the best strategy. Obviously now Estonia seems to be going in to the soup.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2014, 03:42:34 PM »
Debbie Schlussel says he was a heavy arab sympathizer and islam lover and there are other mainstream articles about it. However, Debbie's article sounds psychotic like she made certainparts up.

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/74430/steven-sotloff-proud-jewish-supporter-of-hamas-isis-rebels-his-anti-us-friends-deeply-loved-islam/#more-74430

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2741355/Friends-relatives-pay-tribute-murdered-Steven-Sotloff.html

Let us hope his brutal beheading will be a sign for any Jew, or any sane person, to never 'Love Islam' or to follow his foolish footsteps.

It is always the case that no matter how much the Jew 'loves' Islam, the muslims hate Jews and will celebrate his death as a Jew...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2014, 05:31:56 PM »
I don't feel sorry for self hating kikes that live inside Arab tuches.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2014, 06:22:42 PM »
I don't feel sorry for self hating kikes that live inside Arab tuches.
I believe Debbi Schlussel and I think he was of the same ilk as Foley, only worse.
Steven Sotloff: ISIS’ Beheaded Anti-Israel Jew Converted to Islam Years Ago; “Hated” Israel

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/74484/steven-sotloff-isis-beheaded-anti-israel-jew-converted-to-islam-years-ago-hated-israel/

Yesterday, I told you all the inside scoop on ISIS’ latest beheadee Steven Sotloff: how he was extremely pro-HAMAS and anti-Israel all through his four years of studying and living in Israel; how he “deeply loved Islam” and “Islamic culture” and lived in Yemen for years; how he was an apologist for jihadists of every stripe, including ISIS and the Muslim Brotherhood, in addition to HAMAS.
In my piece, I said I wouldn’t be surprised if Sotloff had voluntarily converted to Islam, long before his captivity with ISIS.
All of this makes you wonder, did Steven Sotloff convert to Islam? Don’t bet against it. Like I said, he lost his head before ISIS took it from him.
And my instincts were correct. He converted to Islam several years ago in Egypt while “covering” a/k/a cheering on the Muslim Brotherhood revolutionaries in Tahrir Square. It’s like a Jew taking the SS oath and joining the Gestapo while pretending to be an objective journalist covering the Holocaust and World War II. His friend, Oren Kessler, an Israeli-American journalist, formerly of the Jerusalem Post, confirms it:
In Egypt, Kessler said, Sotloff once allowed locals to give him a “quickie conversion,” a 10-minute ceremony meant to return him to his purported Islamic roots.
Yup, his “reversion” to Islam didn’t save him. And it’s interesting that he kept it a secret while doing years of “objective reporting,” er . . . cheerleading for the various Islamic terrorist rebels, most of whom are now ISIS.
By the way, now that he’s literally lost his head after figuratively doing so years ago, his conversion to Islam begs the question:
Is he now with the 72 Helen Thomases?
Oh, and here’s more from the story–more confirmation of what I told you yesterday, that he was extremely anti-Israel while in Israel and after. Much is being made of claims that he was a “citizen of Israel,” but that’s irrelevant, especially when you consider that he supported HAMAS, lived in Yemen for years, and he “hated Israel,” but “not enough to not come visit” for a friend’s wedding. Well, thank Heavens for small favors:
“He became very critical of the [Israeli] government,” said Hillary Lynne Glaser, who studied conflict resolution, international relations and counter-terrorism alongside Sotloff. “I’m not so sure it was about the Israeli-Arab conflict, I think it was more how they treat their own people. But he still came back to visit,” she said, noting that Sotloff was in Israel as recently as last year to celebrate the wedding of a former IDC roommate.
“He didn’t hate it enough to not come visit,” she said.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2014, 06:41:29 PM »
So what? The friend is lying that he covertly fasted for Yom Kippur last year? That he prayed facing to the East like all Jews? Does Mrs Schlussel provide any sources for her claim?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2014, 06:46:06 PM »
The blaze says that it was a 'fake conversion' only made to appease the muslim animals he worked around...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/09/03/two-huge-secrets-about-steven-sotloffs-life-and-faith-emerge-after-his-execution/#

American journalist Steven Sotloff moved to Israel several years ago and became an Israeli citizen before ultimately ending up in the clutches of the Islamic State and having footage of his beheading released to the world, Israeli media reported Wednesday.

Fearing an end like that of slain Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl, family and friends of Sotloff tried desperately to keep his Jewish identity secret after he was kidnapped by jihadists. According to an eyewitness account of one of his fellow captives, Sotloff tried to worship secretly even under the watchful eye of his abductors.

Israel’s Arutz Sheva, Ynet and the Times of Israel reported that a gag order was lifted after Sotloff’s death, allowing Israeli media to report on his 2005 move to Israel.

A former captive who was held alongside Sotloff told the Israeli newspaper Yedioth Aharonoth that Sotloff feigned being ill last year during Yom Kippur, the Jewish Day of Atonement, so he could fast without raising suspicions, even though his kidnappers had prepared eggs for him to eat that day.

The former captive, who was not named, said Sotloff also secretly prayed toward Jerusalem as in keeping with Jewish custom, using his Islamic kidnappers as a compass.

“It looked like he was praying in a hidden way towards Jerusalem. He noted what way the Muslims were praying in and changed his direction slightly,” the former captive told Yedioth. Muslims pray facing the direction of Mecca in Saudi Arabia.

The U.S. National Security Council on Wednesday morning announced that it had confirmed the authenticity of the video disseminated by the Islamic State. President Barack Obama called Sotloff’s execution a “horrific act of violence.”

Oren Kessler, a former Jerusalem Post correspondent who is now a Middle East research fellow at the Henry Jackson Society think tank in London, wrote in Politico that he and Sotloff never met in person, but used to exchange emails while Sotloff was traveling in the Middle East reporting for Time and Foreign Policy magazines and the Christian Science Monitor.

Kessler suggested that Sotloff may have undergone a “fake conversion” to Islam to appease those he met on his travels in the Middle East:

In one exchange I asked him what a journalist like him with an obviously Jewish name—and with connections to Israel—was doing in Libya, or in his previous haunts of Yemen and Bahrain.

“I don’t really share my values and opinions,” he replied. “I try to stay alive.” When I suggested that the jig would be up if someone as much as Googled his name, he replied simply: “Yeah, Google definitely isn’t my friend.”

But Steven, ever the optimist, seemed to think a fake conversion to Islam might grant him immunity. “In Yemen it’s the first question everyone asks,” he wrote—namely, a person’s religion. “I ‘converted’ in my first week so I wouldn’t have to deal with all that rubbish. LOL.”

Danielle Berrin, who writes for the Los Angeles Jewish Journal, knew Sotloff since first grade and had corresponded with him in recent years.

Though Israeli media reported that he had last been living in Israel, Sotloff emailed Berrin in November 2010 that he had been planning to move back to the U.S.

Berrin spoke to friends of Sotloff’s who said he had hesitated before traveling to Syria, while his parents opposed his trip.

“He really felt that this was who he was; he said he had to do this,” a friend of Sotloff’s told Berrin. “He felt compelled to put a human face on war stories.”

Berrin wrote that in an effort to keep his religion secret from the jihadists, Sotloff’s friends and family tried to scrub references to his faith from the Internet, including deleting his Facebook page.

“[W]hen ISIS finally outed his capture, the New York Times deleted the reference to Sotloff’s Jewishness that was posted in its initial online report,” Berrin wrote. “Stupidly, the Times had announced he was ‘the grandson of Holocaust survivors’ in the lead sentence…”

Berrin posted an excerpt of an article Sotloff wrote in 2011 on Austrian Jews for the Jerusalem Post, whose descriptions might today have been written about the ethnic cleansing of non-Muslims underway in Iraq and Syria.

“In the past Vienna’s beleaguered Jews were threatened by Christian and Nazi persecutions; today they are under siege by a melange of native extremism and Muslim hostility,” he wrote. “Despite such hostilities, the Viennese Jewish community has refused to relent in the face of such adversity and emigrate to more hospitable lands free of the turmoil that has plagued this city that was once Europe’s cultural and intellectual mecca.”

f his death awakens the world to the evil proliferating among those who killed him, then maybe, just maybe, there can be redemption,” Berrin wrote.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2014, 06:52:27 PM »
So what? The friend is lying that he covertly fasted for Yom Kippur last year? That he prayed facing to the East like all Jews? Does Mrs Schlussel provide any sources for her claim?
Muman, there is a Russian saying that, loosely translated, "in the trenches, there are no atheists" He probably just wanted to survive or he may recognized that error and returned to Judaism as Baal Tshuva. We won't find out. But I have no doubt that prior to being captured, he was a vicious Jew and Israel hater.

Yesterday I was watching Rabbi Kahane HY'D ZT"L speech in Minnesota and the hatred and stupidity he has experienced from JINOs(Jews in name only) was simply astounding. I say, any Jew who is associating themselves with ayrabs and muslamics is a traitor. You play with snakes, you get bitten. I've looked into Foley's background and he was a guy lamenting that only 5 Israelis were killed for 130 "palestinians" - a vicious Jew-hater. It would be very unsurprising to find Sotloff to be of similar material.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2014, 06:53:53 PM »
It makes little difference weather he really fasted on yom kippur since he was an Israel hater who collaborated with the Islamic Jihad. Naturai Karta also fast on yom kippur as far as I know, they probably fast on yom ha'atzmaut too which they would call the Naqba.

Secondly I don't believe his friend is an honorable person, himself also being a Mohammad groupie and moreover he has the incentive to portray Sotoloff in a positive light to the Israeli public.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2014, 06:55:37 PM »
Muman, there is a Russian saying that, loosely translated, "in the trenches, there are no atheists" He probably just wanted to survive or he may recognized that error and returned to Judaism as Baal Tshuva. We won't find out. But I have no doubt that prior to being captured, he was a vicious Jew and Israel hater.

Yesterday I was watching Rabbi Kahane HY'D ZT"L speech in Minnesota and the hatred and stupidity he has experienced from JINOs(Jews in name only) was simply astounding. I say, any Jew who is associating themselves with ayrabs and muslamics is a traitor. You play with snakes, you get bitten. I've looked into Foley's background and he was a guy lamenting that only 5 Israelis were killed for 130 "palestinians" - a vicious Jew-hater. It would be very unsurprising to find Sotloff to be of similar material.

I don't agree with your second paragraph. I deal with arabs and muslims in my daily work and I am not a traitor to my people. Journalists are required to operate in some very distressful locations and they must sometimes engage in subterfuge to avoid being exposed. I believe that Sotloff did just this, told them what they wanted to hear.

If someone can provide some solid evidence he supported terrorism I might change my opinion, but at this stage I think people are prematurely trying to sully the name of this man.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2014, 06:56:41 PM »
It makes little difference weather he really fasted on yom kippur since he was an Israel hater who collaborated with the Islamic Jihad. Naturai Karta also fast on yom kippur as far as I know, they probably fast on yom ha'atzmaut too which they would call the Naqba.

Secondly I don't believe his friend is an honorable person, himself also being a Mohammad groupie and moreover he has the incentive to portray Sotoloff in a positive light to the Israeli public.

Do you have any proof of what you are saying or are you just stating your opinion...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2014, 07:01:12 PM »
Can someone please produce an example of how he was 'anti-Israel'? I have been googling and found nothing..

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2014, 07:03:55 PM »
I don't agree with your second paragraph. I deal with arabs and muslims in my daily work and I am not a traitor to my people. Journalists are required to operate in some very distressful locations and they must sometimes engage in subterfuge to avoid being exposed. I believe that Sotloff did just this, told them what they wanted to hear.

If someone can provide some solid evidence he supported terrorism I might change my opinion, but at this stage I think people are prematurely trying to sully the name of this man.

I trust Debbie.
Check this out, things that fit a profile?
1) Sotloff was Jewish and previously worked for Temple Beth Am Day School in Florida. You can see for yourself this school.

2) On May 29th 2010, Sotloff was in Qatar and wrote a letter of application to the Arabic for Non Native Speakers (ANNS) faculty at Qatar University, in it he specified that he will be leaving to Yemen for several months in order to better learn and understand Arabic, after initially learning the language at a course in an unspecified location, with several instruction hours each week, but without practicing its usage in real life.

I bet your circumstances of interacting with muslims are drastically different from his. Is it normal for a Jew to be so dastardly attracted to muslamic nazi vermin?!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2014, 07:06:04 PM »
I trust Debbie.
Check this out, things that fit a profile?
1) Sotloff was Jewish and previously worked for Temple Beth Am Day School in Florida. You can see for yourself this school.

2) On May 29th 2010, Sotloff was in Qatar and wrote a letter of application to the Arabic for Non Native Speakers (ANNS) faculty at Qatar University, in it he specified that he will be leaving to Yemen for several months in order to better learn and understand Arabic, after initially learning the language at a course in an unspecified location, with several instruction hours each week, but without practicing its usage in real life.

I bet your circumstances of interacting with muslims are drastically different from his. Is it normal for a Jew to be so dastardly attracted to muslamic nazi vermin?!

I don't think that learning arabic makes one a terrorist supporter. Considering he was a journalist covering events in Syria and Libya it would behoove him to learn arabic.

I don't know about that Temple. Can you tell me what is so bad about it?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2014, 07:09:24 PM »
So the temple he belonged to was reform.... Does that make him a terrorist sympathizer? I don't think so. Apparently he was involved with his Jewish community in FL...

http://www.thejewishweek.com/news/international/steven-sotloff-jew-israeli-and-humanist

Steven Sotloff: A Jew, An Israeli And A Humanist

International citizen Israeli Jew Jewish Miami Steven Sotloff
The journalist beheaded by ISIS insurgents fasted on Yom Kippur, studied in Israel and attended synagogue as a child.

Wed, 09/03/2014
Hannah Dreyfus
Staff Writer

Until yesterday, the name, religion and other biographical details about 31-year-old U.S. journalist Steven Sotloff were a secret. Now, we can say openly that he was a Jew, an Israeli citizen, a spunky kid from Miami and a resilient believer in humanity.

After he was abducted a year ago in northern Syria, his family requested that details of his capture and of his identity be kept silent, in hopes that he would be released. But after a video documenting his beheading by Islamic State militants went public yesterday, no secrets need remain.

"Cleared for publication: Steven Sotloff was #Israel citizen RIP," tweeted Paul Hirschson, a spokesman for the Foreign Ministry in Jerusalem.

Israeli media reports said Sotloff immigrated to Israel in 2005 and studied at the Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya, a private college near Tel Aviv.

The Israeli newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth, quoting a former fellow hostage, said Sotloff had kept his Judaism a secret from his Islamist captors by pretending to be sick when he fasted for the Yom Kippur holiday.

Sotloff is also the grandson of Holocaust survivors. According to a report by the Daily Mail, his mother, Shirley Sotloff, who made a video shortly before his murder pleading for his release, is the daughter of two survivors.

Shirley Sotloff was also a preschool teacher at Temple Beth Am in Pinecrest, Fla., a Reform synagogue in South Miami where Sotloff attended day school. The family was an active part of the South Bay Jewish community. “Our hearts and prayers are with the Sotloff family,” said the condolence note on the Miami federation’s website.

Danielle Berrin, a reporter for the Jewish Journal in Los Angeles, posted a photo from her first grade class at Beth Am, where she was seated in the first row and Sotloff was standing in the row behind. She described Sotloff as a “goofy, smiley, playfully mischievous kid from Miami.”

While details about his proud Jewish identity continue to emerge, it is important to note that Sotloff wasn’t killed because he was a Jew. He was killed because he was an American.

In the video produced by ISIS insurgents, titled “A Second Message to American,” a masked fighter speaking in British-accented English — similar to the disguised person in the earlier video of journalist James Foley's beheading - declared, “I’m back, Obama, and I’m back because of your arrogant foreign policy towards the Islamic State.”

The Sotloff video ends with the masked figure saying, “Just as your missiles continue to strike our people, our knife will continue to strike the necks of your people.”

Sotloff is not the first Jewish American Jewish journalist to be murdered abroad. Daniel Pearl, South Asia bureau chief of The Wall Street Journal, was kidnapped by Pakistani militants in January 2002 and decapitated by Al-Qauda members nine days later. Born in New Jersey, Pearl was of Jewish Iraqi decent.

Steven Sotloff was a Jew, an Israeli and an American. He fell while trying to tell the stories of those less privileged. Despite inconceivable circumstances, his humanity prevailed. May his memory be a blessing.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2014, 07:13:35 PM »
The issue I have is when it says he was 'critical of Israeli government'.... I am critical of Bibi and his lame government, I suppose that means I am a terrorist too...

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2014, 07:14:57 PM »
I don't think that learning arabic makes one a terrorist supporter. Considering he was a journalist covering events in Syria and Libya it would behoove him to learn arabic.

I don't know about that Temple. Can you tell me what is so bad about it?

1) Muman, open your eyes to reality, please. Why would a Jew, a self-respecting Jew, a Jew with Ahavat Israel, a Normal Jew, a Decent Jew a Sane Jew, whose ancestors were Bar Kochba, David, Solomon, Joshua, would want to do that?! A journalist?! Please, same of Vice variety, a free-lancing Israel-hater who couldn't stop himself from licking muslamic tuchesses.
2) Look at the clergy of this temple. I bet no one is fasting there for Yom Kippur. I didn't say that him working there is a testament to him being a terrorist supporter, but him working there is hardly an argument for him being religious. The point is that self-hating JINOs are much more likely to be products of reform temples than of conservative or orthodox ones.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 07:25:06 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2014, 07:20:40 PM »
All his friends say that he loved Arabs and Islam. Even BHO essentially said today that they killed a guy who was a cheer leader for Islam and Arabs. I actually read a few of his reports and indeed they are leftist propaganda that tries to make the Jihadis look humane and decent to western readers, i.e- they are fighting to overthrow a dictator (he ommits the fact they are trying to replace one dictatorial regime with an even more repressive form of Islamic theocracy).

But if you want to read it yourself google it please. You can clearly learn from his bio and pictures and testimonials of his bodies what kind of person he was.

Do you have any proof of what you are saying or are you just stating your opinion...