Author Topic: Beheading Sotlof - Most Decent thing ISIS Has ever Done  (Read 2409 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Beheading Sotlof - Most Decent thing ISIS Has ever Done
« on: September 03, 2014, 06:13:21 PM »
He was a groupie and a mouthpiece for Arab Islamism, and quite possible a convert to Islam himself. Despite the Israeli media to portray him as a religious Jew supposedly fasting for yom kippur while being held captive, he hated Israel and the Jews and loved Arabs and Islam. He was worse then the Kapos and the Judenrats who were coerced into collaboration with the Nazis since he voluntarily helped the Islamic Jihad against the infidels. What a wonderful poetic justice that this filthy semitic fungus met its end by the hands of the Jew haters he admired.

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/74484/steven-sotloff-isis-beheaded-anti-israel-jew-converted-to-islam-years-ago-hated-israel/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Beheading Sotlof - Most Decent thing ISIS Has ever Done
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 06:50:01 PM »
Im not sure I trust Mrs Shlusel in this case. She is the only one pushing this meme...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 06:55:41 PM »
He was a groupie and a mouthpiece for Arab Islamism, and quite possible a convert to Islam himself. Despite the Israeli media to portray him as a religious Jew supposedly fasting for yom kippur while being held captive, he hated Israel and the Jews and loved Arabs and Islam. He was worse then the Kapos and the Judenrats who were coerced into collaboration with the Nazis since he voluntarily helped the Islamic Jihad against the infidels. What a wonderful poetic justice that this filthy semitic fungus met its end by the hands of the Jew haters he admired.

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/74484/steven-sotloff-isis-beheaded-anti-israel-jew-converted-to-islam-years-ago-hated-israel/

Agreed
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2014, 07:06:54 PM »
Im not sure I trust Mrs Shlusel in this case. She is the only one pushing this meme...
Do you trust this photo?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2014, 07:11:02 PM »
Do you trust this photo?

It shows what? What is this supposed to prove? He was sitting with some arabs smoking a hookah? THat is pretty damning (NOT)... I am not sure which one is him either.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2014, 07:29:34 PM »
Steven Sotlof must have lost his head way back, as he was white washing the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt:
http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/09/the-stories-steven-sotloff-told/379485/
When I told my Egyptian friend Ahmad Kamal that I wanted to go to the Muslim Brotherhood protest camp in Nasser City, a pallid look gripped him. “Don’t go there!” he pleaded. “They are fanatics who hate foreigners. Americans like you are in danger there.” After an hour of fruitless conversation over endless glasses of sweet tea, I rose, shook Ahmad’s hand, and headed straight to the lair where he believed I would be devoured.

But when I arrived at Nasser City, the picture Ahmad painted of long-bearded, club-wielding extremists bent on roughing up secular Egyptians was just as devoid of truth [as] so much else in this divided country. Coups depicted as revolutions, peaceful protesters painted as fanatics, and disgruntled citizens hailed as revolutionaries have transformed Egypt into a circus where the main attraction is the uncertainty of heading into the unknown.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2014, 07:33:40 PM »
Romantisizing the image of a Libyan Jihadi who leaves to continue the Jihad in Syria:
“A businessman, Bwisir was also a musician and eventually wrote one of the unofficial anthems of the revolution. A video filmed by the pan-Arab news channel al-Arabiya showed him playing his signature guitar at the front, with an RPG slung across his shoulder. Meanwhile, he fought regime forces across the country, learning to make and defuse bombs.
“Today, the father of a 1-year-old infant is packing his bags for another fight: Syria. As rebels in the country struggle to bring down another strongman, hundreds of Libyans have flocked there to help. They have brought their fighting experience to the battle and may even be arranging weapon shipments to the underequipped Syrians.”
http://time.com/3258253/steven-sotloff/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2014, 08:37:16 PM »
Romantisizing the image of a Libyan Jihadi who leaves to continue the Jihad in Syria:
“A businessman, Bwisir was also a musician and eventually wrote one of the unofficial anthems of the revolution. A video filmed by the pan-Arab news channel al-Arabiya showed him playing his signature guitar at the front, with an RPG slung across his shoulder. Meanwhile, he fought regime forces across the country, learning to make and defuse bombs.
“Today, the father of a 1-year-old infant is packing his bags for another fight: Syria. As rebels in the country struggle to bring down another strongman, hundreds of Libyans have flocked there to help. They have brought their fighting experience to the battle and may even be arranging weapon shipments to the underequipped Syrians.”
http://time.com/3258253/steven-sotloff/

I supported the overthrow of Assad and it was believed that the best way to accomplish the removal of Assad was through supporting regional factions (which turned into jihadis) by arming them.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2014, 08:39:58 PM »
I have an Egyptian acquaintance at work who actually had a lot of hope that the arab spring would bring in an era of peace for Egypt. Unfortunately we knew this was just a pipe dream because the MB was lining up to take control of Egypt. While I believe we (Kahanist Jews) are a little more aware of reality than others I don't hate them (others) for not sharing my views.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2014, 08:41:17 PM »
I will change my opinion if I see any of his writings where he supports terrorists and terror methods. I also would change my opinion if he stated openly anti-Israel rhetoric. But I have not seen these..

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2014, 08:42:14 PM »
Zelhar,

Would you love ISIS more if it killed all non-Kahanist Jews?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2014, 03:57:10 AM »
Why do you support that?! We should whope the fight in Syria never ends. Moreover it's not like the Sunni Arabs are dirt poor beggars that need your support. You already help donating to their cause by filling in your car's fuel tank.
I supported the overthrow of Assad and it was believed that the best way to accomplish the removal of Assad was through supporting regional factions (which turned into jihadis) by arming them.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2014, 04:01:53 AM »
You won't see that because he was trying to white wash the terrorists and portray them as reasonable people with a just cause. It is similar to how the NYT used to portray Stalin as a visionary and friendly leader that modernizes the USSR while failing to mention he was committing genocidal atrocities against his own citizens as well as being a sworn enemy of the free world.
I will change my opinion if I see any of his writings where he supports terrorists and terror methods. I also would change my opinion if he stated openly anti-Israel rhetoric. But I have not seen these..

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2014, 04:05:36 AM »
Can we please stop posting nonsense by that ugly fat mentally retarded freak from Michigan? It's like promoting some childish diary note from a ten-year-old kid whining about a bad day at school.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2014, 04:15:20 AM »
I will never "love" ISIS. And I am not Kahanist myself, not even religious. However when Arab terrorists behead Jew hating "journalists" that are propaganda tools of the Marxist-Islamist alliance I call it poetic justice and I don't feel sorry for them at all.
Zelhar,

Would you love ISIS more if it killed all non-Kahanist Jews?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2014, 04:16:30 AM »
"Accept the truth from whomever speaks it".
Can we please stop posting nonsense by that ugly fat mentally retarded freak from Michigan? It's like promoting some childish diary note from a ten-year-old kid whining about a bad day at school.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2014, 01:58:21 PM »
Whosoever big powers which supported the muslamic rebels against dictatorial Assad had all kinds of foreknowledge to understand that all those muslamic rebels were ultimately going to turn in to diabolic muslamic terrorists much more cruel than Assad himself. Naturally they also knew that all sophisticated weapons will also flow in to the hands of the worst muslamic terrorists. Now they are creating the dilemma whether ISIS is to be finished or is to be controlled and evenly managed.   
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2014, 09:44:27 PM »
This is quite pathetic: they are glorifying that Sotloff gave his life for the terrorists!
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/184764#.VAkU0pscTn4

The era of massed sacrifices is back!

"The sword of the L-rd is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the L-rd hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Edom" (Yeshaya 34)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 10:14:06 PM by Yerusha »

Offline dimitry

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2014, 01:03:00 AM »
Shlussel is not reliable at all. This is the woman who was attacking Brigitte Gabriel.