Author Topic: Border Report 8/14/07  (Read 1386 times)

Offline snowshoe

• Junior JTFer
Border Report 8/14/07
« on: August 14, 2007, 08:54:10 AM »

On the Border - Connie's Perspective

I was just wondering what would be the last thought in a young woman's or man's head if they new for certain they were going to die.  What would they do, did they cry, did they scream or were they docile gripped in terror.

The young people of whom I am speaking will never be able to tell us of course, because they are dead and dead is very real.

Real for the family, real for the friends and real for the nation.

I am writing of the execution style killings of three good young people at the hands of an illegal alien.  An illegal alien who was free on bond for two separate charges, one felony aggravated assault and a charge of rape of a child.  This illegal alien was free to walk the streets and kill innocent people because the prosecutors in Newark, New Jersey did not have him held without bail.

Newark New Jersey is a sanctuary city and illegal aliens have rights.  The right to rape, the right to beat people up and the right to kill.

If this was a single story of victimization, it would be perhaps more understandable, but this is one of many.  What makes this story different is the sheer cruelty of the killer.

When will American's become outraged, when will they demand security and safety for their families.  I don't know what it will take to get them off their backsides and do something, anything, to force the governments of this country, national, state and local, to do their sworn duty.

Sanctuary cities defy national laws and our national government does not make them enforce the laws.  So caught in the middle are the American citizens of all races who live in fear of home invasion, rape or worse.

Not all illegal aliens are bad, some are very good people.  But they all have one thing in common, they are all criminals in varying degrees.  Illegal is just that, illegal.

In October we, the MCDC, will be having another month long border event in Arizona, California, Texas and Washington States.  The border watch is named "Operation Secure America". 

It is my hope that someone reading this article becomes outraged enough to come to the border and support us in what is now going to be our sixth month long muster.  If you are interested go to www.minutemanhq.com/hq and click on the state you are interested in serving.

We will be again running our Grannie Brigade for a special event on October 6th and the grannies will once again sit the line and do the job our government refuses to do.  We will have grannies in California and Arizona.  Feel free to sign up for this too.

Also, on the sixth of October we will be having a Support Our Minuteman rally in Arizona.  If you can only come for that one event it will help to keep the message going to our congress and president that we want our borders secure.

Who is going to step up and take the blame for allowing a known felon on the streets of Newark.  I doubt anyone.  And I am still heartsick thinking of those childrens' last moments of life and the terror they had to feel. 

When LaRaza and the like demand rights, remind them of the rights of these kids who died for no reason at the hands of  just another illegal.

May God bless you all,

Connie Foust
Forever, O Lord, Thy Word is settled in Heaven.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Border Report 8/14/07
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 08:57:02 AM »
That crime was  was typical were did the illegal get the bail of 150,000 thousand dollars in the first place after he molested the young girl
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Border Report 8/14/07
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 10:07:38 AM »

On the Border - Connie's Perspective

I was just wondering what would be the last thought in a young woman's or man's head if they new for certain they were going to die.  What would they do, did they cry, did they scream or were they docile gripped in terror.

The young people of whom I am speaking will never be able to tell us of course, because they are dead and dead is very real.

Real for the family, real for the friends and real for the nation.

I am writing of the execution style killings of three good young people at the hands of an illegal alien.  An illegal alien who was free on bond for two separate charges, one felony aggravated assault and a charge of rape of a child.  This illegal alien was free to walk the streets and kill innocent people because the prosecutors in Newark, New Jersey did not have him held without bail.

Newark New Jersey is a sanctuary city and illegal aliens have rights.  The right to rape, the right to beat people up and the right to kill.

If this was a single story of victimization, it would be perhaps more understandable, but this is one of many.  What makes this story different is the sheer cruelty of the killer.

When will American's become outraged, when will they demand security and safety for their families.  I don't know what it will take to get them off their backsides and do something, anything, to force the governments of this country, national, state and local, to do their sworn duty.

Sanctuary cities defy national laws and our national government does not make them enforce the laws.  So caught in the middle are the American citizens of all races who live in fear of home invasion, rape or worse.

Not all illegal aliens are bad, some are very good people.  But they all have one thing in common, they are all criminals in varying degrees.  Illegal is just that, illegal.

In October we, the MCDC, will be having another month long border event in Arizona, California, Texas and Washington States.  The border watch is named "Operation Secure America". 

It is my hope that someone reading this article becomes outraged enough to come to the border and support us in what is now going to be our sixth month long muster.  If you are interested go to www.minutemanhq.com/hq and click on the state you are interested in serving.

We will be again running our Grannie Brigade for a special event on October 6th and the grannies will once again sit the line and do the job our government refuses to do.  We will have grannies in California and Arizona.  Feel free to sign up for this too.

Also, on the sixth of October we will be having a Support Our Minuteman rally in Arizona.  If you can only come for that one event it will help to keep the message going to our congress and president that we want our borders secure.

Who is going to step up and take the blame for allowing a known felon on the streets of Newark.  I doubt anyone.  And I am still heartsick thinking of those childrens' last moments of life and the terror they had to feel. 

When LaRaza and the like demand rights, remind them of the rights of these kids who died for no reason at the hands of  just another illegal.

May G-d bless you all,

Connie Foust

Another member (RationalThought110)  bought the fact to my attention the other night that an illegal was involved in this crime. It was reported by the mainstream media in only the most passing way. Where is the outrage on this it seems people have accepted this and are willing to live with the consequences.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years