Author Topic: Hello from Germany!  (Read 22330 times)

Offline German Christ

• Junior JTFer
Hello from Germany!
« on: August 14, 2007, 09:06:38 AM »
Hello,

yes you heard right. I'm a German. I was 10 years old when I came back home from my keyboard lessons and saw the airplanes crashing in the twin towers in NY. At that moment, I was scared and of course angry. Angry on those who did it. Very fast the media said an islamic terrorist leader would be responsible for these acts. At that age I didn't have a very large knowledge on politics and religion, so accepted this statement, unknowing of the religion behind it. Minutes later I saw islamic people dancing on the streets in the whole middle east, I saw them celebrating the death of nearly 3000 American people, I saw them celebtrating the burned desperated mums and dads jumping out of the windows. Since this minute I my heart is full of hate on the religion Islam. I started to learn about this religion of terror and I found out about the history of another nation I really feel related to: Israel! In the news I always saw these palastinian people killing jewish children, jewish women and jewish men and I knew that my aim in life must be to prevent further victims of the religion of hate. This became more and more clear since the attacs on Madrid and London. A few years ago I got my internet account and started to read a german pro-israelian, pro-american and anti-islamic blog.  On youtube I found your videos on Islam and I'm very happy if you give me the opportunity to help this forum and your organziation because I think we have the same views. There's also a video on the democratic presidential candidate Barrack Hussein Obama. The video was very interesting for me, because in deed I have never heart the name Hussein in the media!

You know the republican candidate Tom Tancredo? I think he would be the right decision for american voters because he said he would bomb Medina and Mekka if there would be another terrorist attac like 9/11 in the USA.

Thank you very much for your work, JTF, I hope you understand why I want to help. I hope you respect me though I am a German.  :)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Hello from Germany!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 09:11:32 AM »
Welcome,, yes his middle name is Hussein his father is an Afican moslem.I hope Germany would throw the moslems and turks out of Germany they only cause trouble
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline German Christ

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 09:15:22 AM »
Welcome,, yes his middle name is Hussein his father is an Afican moslem.I hope Germany would throw the moslems and turks out of Germany they only cause trouble

Hell yeah, you don't really know Germany? In our country even the "conservative" party supports the bulding of mosques! There are some parts, of course our capitol, Berlin, in which German people are a minority! IF the immigrants would be peaceful europeans, americans or something like that it might be ok, but they all are turkish and moslems! Some people can't go out on the street! Jewish schools, there are very very less all over the country, look like a military district to prevent attacs on the pupils!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2007, 09:24:18 AM »

Hell yeah, you don't really know Germany? In our country even the "conservative" party supports the bulding of mosques! There are some parts, of course our capitol, Berlin, in which German people are a minority! IF the immigrants would be peaceful europeans, americans or something like that it might be ok, but they all are turkish and moslems! Some people can't go out on the street! Jewish schools, there are very very less all over the country, look like a military district to prevent attacs on the pupils!
They should go back to turkey and all the islamic countries they came from.I wish the former head of  Merkels party would have been able to run and get elected .I forgot his name  Stoeber? ,in the U.S. Merkel would be considerd a liberal
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 09:43:49 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2007, 09:42:44 AM »
I dont want German members of this forum, what the Germans did can never be forgiven, and we shouldnt have any interaction with any Germans, I hope they and the Muslims wipe each other out.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2007, 09:45:13 AM »
huhh I have 2 German friends they wonderfull very pro Israel good pro Israel Christians

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline German Christ

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2007, 09:56:05 AM »
I dont want German members of this forum, what the Germans did can never be forgiven, and we shouldnt have any interaction with any Germans, I hope they and the Muslims wipe each other out.

@ mord

Oh you mean Stoiber? He just resigned as the minister of Bavaria to live in peace without politics. As you see there is no hope. Yes I'm a catholic christian and I support Israel too.

@ kahaneloyalist

I can understand that you don't like German because of the WW2. But anti-judaism and anti-semitism was in this time far spread all over europe and the modern world and this for centuries! It was just bad luck that it happend in Germany. Today anti-semitist parties in Germany have just about 2% in elections! In other countries there are far more! If you want to stop any interaction with the German people just because of a part of the population 60 years ago because of political reasons has killed and persuated Jews, you formulate your own testament. Without our help the war against terror can't be won. Not to talk to Germans is just stupid. We save your border with our marine force and you don't want to talk to us? The time of NS has gone. There is no threat for Jews except Islam. I just like Israel because it fights Islam, our thread. There is no time for hate between the rest of the world till the islamic problem isn't solved!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2007, 10:27:51 AM »
Stoiber yes he appeard good

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2007, 10:33:55 AM »
welcome to the forum!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2007, 10:36:02 AM »
genießen :)
My grand grandfather was born in Germany .
All Europe is in denger, do you have muslims near you ?

P.S.
Christ means messiah in greek, so you are basically "German Messiah"  :D

kahaneloyalist -
Why it's their foult that their grandfathers were cruel ? did they did anything to the jews ? of course not .
Sarah was muslim at the past...and he is German but he is not A Nazi, and he's is ok and we shouldn't ban him or somthing .
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 10:50:21 AM by Dexter »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2007, 10:59:20 AM »
Welcome!
If this German man were a Nazi I would say ban him immediately. He is obviously nothing of the sort. He has come to this site speaking with a pro-Israel,pro-American and anti Muslim agenda which regardless of his nationality fits in fine here. Anyways, Welcome! Keep up the good work trying to expose the German people to the righteousness of the Jews in general and America and Israel. :)

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2007, 11:21:13 AM »

@ mord

Oh you mean Stoiber? He just resigned as the minister of Bavaria to live in peace without politics. As you see there is no hope. Yes I'm a catholic christian and I support Israel too.

@ kahaneloyalist

I can understand that you don't like German because of the WW2. But anti-judaism and anti-semitism was in this time far spread all over europe and the modern world and this for centuries! It was just bad luck that it happend in Germany. Today anti-semitist parties in Germany have just about 2% in elections! In other countries there are far more! If you want to stop any interaction with the German people just because of a part of the population 60 years ago because of political reasons has killed and persuated Jews, you formulate your own testament. Without our help the war against terror can't be won. Not to talk to Germans is just stupid. We save your border with our marine force and you don't want to talk to us? The time of NS has gone. There is no threat for Jews except Islam. I just like Israel because it fights Islam, our thread. There is no time for hate between the rest of the world till the islamic problem isn't solved!

Your holocaust revisionism is not acceptable on this forum:

1. It was NOT just "a part of the population" of Germany that murdered over 6 million innocent Jews. ALMOST ALL Germans and Austrians fanatically supported Hitler YS''Z. Hitler was by far the most popular leader in German and Austrian history. Studies of thousands of German prisoners of war found that they UNANIMOUSLY supported Hitler with greater fanaticism than prisoners of war from any other country. The Germans and Austrians continued to fight fanatically even after it was clear that they had lost World War II. And the Nazi news media regularly bragged to the German and Austrian people about how they were murdering millions of Jews during the holocaust. The fact that millions of Jews were being murdered gave the German and Austrian people the motivation to fight on even after the war was hopeless.

2. You write that the Germans murdered the Jews because of "political reasons". The systematic annihilation of over 6 million innocent Jewish men, women and children, which was the most brutal crime ever committed in human history, was carried out because of "political reasons"?! The holocaust was just German politics? Your attempts to minimize what your people did proves that there is no sincere regret over the holocaust. The only thing the Germans and Austrians truly regret is that they lost the war.

3. Any German or Austrian who does not acknowledge that their entire people turned into a nation of Satanic mass murdering beasts is not sincerely regretful about what happened. And there is no doubt that the Germans and Austrians of today are viciously anti-Semitic. That is why Germany and Austria are so anti-Israel and completely support all Arab Muslim Nazi demands that tiny Israel commit national suicide.

4. I have no doubt that many Germans and Austrians would agree with JTF about the Muslim threat to Europe. But if we have to sugarcoat the crimes of the Nazi holocaust, and the crimes of the German and Austrian people, just to have Germans posting here, that is too much of a price to pay. The memory of over 6 million innocent Jews who were murdered is more important to us than having German posters. If a German is sincerely regretful, and sincerely hates the Nazis and all anti-Semites, and fully condemns the crimes of the holocaust without attempting to minimize or cover up what his evil people did, then that would be a different story. But very, very few Germans and Austrians are sincerely regretful.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2007, 11:32:23 AM »
Let me add that your claim that only 2% of Germans vote for anti-Semitic parties is also untrue.

ALL of the political parties in Germany and Austria are anti-Semitic, because all of them support the Arab Muslim Nazis against tiny Israel.

Germany and Austria and the European Union fund Peace Now and other Jew-hating organizations that are working to destroy Israel from within. The European Union, which is dominated by Germany, gives hundreds of thousands of dollars a year to Peace Now, and many millions of dollars to other organizations that work to destroy Israel from within.

Why do the Germans do this? Because they would love to see another holocaust against the Jews. But this time the Germans don't want to do the dirty work, so they support the Arab Muslim Nazis.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 11:35:28 AM by jsullivan »

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2007, 11:35:01 AM »
 jsullivan:
1. You are wrong, at the 1933 election when Hitler bacame PM of Germany he got only 44% of the votes and as long the time passed the German population support in Hitler bacame lower .
4.Germans are also part of Weatern world, and they also have a part in the fight vs. Islam, why are you angry about the Germans that never did you a thing ? the Nazi that did somthing to the Jews are in hell and that's it .
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 11:39:34 AM by Dexter »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2007, 11:40:46 AM »
jsullivan:
1. You are wrong, at the 1933 election when Hitler bacame PM of Germany he got only 44% of the votes and as long the time passed the German population support in Hitler bacame lower .

No Dexter, you are wrong. Hitler became the dictator of Germany because he was APPOINTED by the other German parties who ran against the Nazis in the election. ALL of Germany's major parties supported making Hitler the dictator of Germany. Even the Communists eventually supported Hitler after the 1939 Hitler-Stalin pact.

And as time passed, support for Hitler only grew until almost all Germans and Austrians supported him fanatically.

There was an attempt by Nazi generals to kill Hitler when they realized that the war was lost, but that was NOT because the Nazi generals were not Nazis. It was just for practical reasons. The generals realized that the war was hopeless.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 11:44:04 AM by jsullivan »

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2007, 11:47:08 AM »
jsullivan:

No Dexter, you are wrong. Hitler became the dictator of Germany because he was APPOINTED by the other German parties who ran against the Nazis in the election. ALL of Germany's major parties supported making Hitler the dictator of Germany. Even the Communists eventually supported Hitler after the 1939 Hitler-Stalin pact.

And as time passed, support for Hitler only grew until almost all Germans and Austrians supported him fanatically.

There was an attempt by Nazi generals to kill Hitler when they realized that the war was lost, but that was NOT because the Nazi generals were not Nazis. It was just for practical reasons. The generals realized that the war was hopeless.
As far as I know, only because Franz von Papen support in Hitler he bacame PM, espaciely after he make Paul von Hindenburg agree with him and than THEY (not the German parties) appointed him .
And the support became lower,
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 12:00:38 PM by Dexter »

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dave the Marine

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2007, 12:25:24 PM »
Myself being new probably shouldn't throw my 2 cents in but I will.  The Holocast (I can't spell so forgive me) happened and the Germans caused it.  That being said this young man did not.  Even if most Germans at some point either helped Hitler or didn't stand against him, this young man did not.  So I say welcome, because we all know that in much of Europe anti-semetism is still alive and well, you need people like him in the trenches of thought fighting this fight with all right thinking people.  Let's help him help us, for he is own the frontline of the battle for the minds of Europe.  Again hoping I don't offend just my thoughts.

newman

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2007, 02:12:10 PM »
Let's give GC a chance. He's a youngster living in Europe with a left wing education system and a Jew-hating media. Despite this, he is pro-Israel!........The kid seems pretty good all things considered.

Gutten tag.

Offline German Christ

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2007, 02:47:18 PM »
Thank you very much for your replies. As I said before my aim is not and will never be to miniaturizing the blame of the german people on the holocaust. Yes German people did it. With the 2% I talked about the so called far right wing parties like the NPD (German national"democrat" party). It's  hard to say that every german party is anti-jewish I would say just the far right and far left parties so you can't say the whole current german parties are against Israel just because they talk to islamistic countries and have contracts with them. All governments in the world do this, even those of the US and Israel.

May I quote Dave the Marine? 

"... The Holocaust happened and the Germans caused it..."

I fully agree to this sentence.

It's a fact that nearly all german people supported the suppression of Jews. This can't be apologized.
But it's a fact as well that there were not many people involved in the carrying out of the mass murder on the Jews.

It's not true that all parties supported Hitler becoming a dictator. The NSDAP federalized with another racist party and some parties supported some laws that lead to a dictatorship because they thought they could coexist and wouldn't be banned in the case of a hitler regime. Right is that the support of Hitler grew with time. This has to be seen as a consequence of the propaganda.

I'm born a s a German and I'm proud to be a German. I support Israel and the United States and there is no reason why I should change my thinking.

As Shoshana said I will try to persuade some persons here that german people have changed and I will try to do my best to fight our CURRENT problem Islam and not to talk about the past. Nothing will stop my christian believe, my patriotism and my connectively with the Israelian and American people, even if I receive hate by someone of this nationality.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2007, 02:51:58 PM »
Yes you seem like a good Christian person

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2007, 02:52:33 PM »
It should be pointed out that the allies had ample opportunity to bomb the camps and the railway lines that lead to them but DID NOT. Nobody blames me for this as an anglo-saxon, so GC's OK with me so far.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 03:02:32 PM by newman »

Offline German Christ

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2007, 02:58:05 PM »
It should be pointed out that the allies had ample opportunity to bomb the camps and the ralway lines that lead to the but DID NOT. Nobody blames me for this as an anglo-saxon, so GC's OK with me so far.

And I blame noone for bombing Germany like in Dresden this is just normal in a war and there's no reason to blame the USA or England for that. You know Chamberlain? He visited Hitler and wanted to work together with him. As you see there isn't just Germany as the anti-jewish racialist country at that time. The most important thing is never to forget the victims on both sides and to learn from history. Dictatorships (I think about Iran at the moment...) must be stopped BEFORE something happens.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2007, 03:30:18 PM »
Do you have muslims near you ?

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2007, 03:41:19 PM »
Being descended from various eastern european populations (including Russian Jews), I always had a natural distaste for Germany, however, the problem becomes when all Germans are painted with the same Brush.  I know one German person (from Germany) who is pro-Zionist 100% and only supports the NDP as a front against immigration.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2007, 04:22:28 PM »

@ mord

@ kahaneloyalist

The German forces on our border are protecting the Arabs, not the Jews, and I neither want nor will I accept German help. The German people are the heirs of Amalek, whom almost to a man hate the Jews as much as the Germans did during WWII but it isnt(yet) politically correct to be open about their views. What the Germans did can never be forgiven ever, and the Germans are just as evil today as they were in 1939, they support completely the Arabs in their war against us.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban