Author Topic: Ted Cruz is THE MAN! Jews should support him and spread the word  (Read 1607 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Ted Cruz is THE MAN! Jews should support him and spread the word
« on: September 11, 2014, 02:25:37 AM »
This story is enough to make this Jew a bit peeved at the mainstream Christian organizations. Ted Cruz was BOOED off the stage of a Christian event because of his support of Israel. I am so proud that I support him because of JTF's early nomination of Mr Cruz as a candidate for President in 2016. Today my mother, may she live long, on her own spoke greatly of Ted Cruz and I reminded her that I was supporting him months ago (I believe I sent out an email to a list my mom was on containing how much Ted Cruz supports Israel).

But read this story and judge for yourself:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/09/10/Ted-Cruz--Opposition-to-Israel-Led-to-Me-Leaving-Event

Reports surfaced Wednesday night that Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) was "booed off the stage" at an event hosted by a purportedly Christian organization.

Cruz, the keynote speaker at the new "In Defense Of Christians" organization's dinner in Washington DC, had offered the crowd--a number of whom were Christians from the Middle East, including Palestinian Christians--public support for Israel. After doing so, some members of the crowd booed at Cruz, and they persisted until he left the stage, noting their hatred and saying he can't stand with them if they don't stand with Israel.

"Tonight, in Washington, should have been a night of unity as we came together for the inaugural event for a group that calls itself 'In Defense of Christians.' Instead, it unfortunately deteriorated into a shameful display of bigotry and hatred," Cruz said in a statement provided to Breitbart News. "When I spoke in strong support of Israel and the Jewish people, who are being persecuted and murdered by the same vicious terrorists who are also slaughtering Christians, many Christians in the audience applauded.  But, sadly, a vocal and angry minority of attendees at the conference tried to shout down my expression of solidarity with Israel."

Cruz continued in his statement by noting that detractors "cannot shout down the truth," and the American people "should not shy away from expressing the truth, even in the face of--especially in the face of--ignorance and bigotry."

"I told the attendees that those who hate Israel also hate America," Cruz said. "That those who hate Jews also hate Christians. And that anyone who hates Israel and the Jewish people is not following the teachings of Christ. These statements were met with angry boos. I went on to tell the crowd that Christians in the Middle East have no better friend than Israel. That Christians can practice their faith free of persecution in Israel. And that ISIS, al Qaeda, Hamas, and Hezbollah, along with their state sponsors in Syria and Iran, are all part of the same cancer, murdering Christians and Jews alike. Hate is hate, and murder is murder."

Cruz said he wanted to speak at this event to highlight the threat of ISIS to Christians and Jews worldwide, and he is disappointed that the people there did not agree with him on that.

"I came to this event tonight to help shine a light on the tragic persecution and slaughter of Christians by ISIS and Islamic radicals throughout the Middle East. American leaders have been far too silent as to this horrific evil," Cruz said. "But bigotry and hatred have no place in this discussion.  Antisemitism is a corrosive evil, and it reared its ugly head tonight."

Because of the "bigotry and hatred," Cruz said he had to leave the event.

"After just a few minutes, I had no choice," Cruz said. "I told them that if you will not stand with Israel, if you will not stand with the Jews, then I will not stand with you.  And then I walked off the stage."

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Ted Cruz is THE MAN! Jews should support him and spread the word
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 02:30:45 AM »
'In Defense of Christians' is a wicked organization and all Christians should shun the organization and withhold giving donations to people so wicked as to boo a man who stands for what is right and good in this world. I am sure that our JTF Christians will say that they are not 'real' Christians as did Mr Cruz, and I suppose they are right except they are the majority of Christians so I suggest that the righteous ones have as much work getting their pro-palestinian co-religionists to change their hearts as we Jews have getting our self-haters to understand their purpose being Jews.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 10:05:04 AM »
I just read it on Arutz Sheva.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/184995#.VBGq5xaa9Go

Clearly, he is a dear friend and the best hope for America. Obviously, a lot of so called Christians in the Middle East are Christians in name only.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 02:07:17 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 10:36:22 AM »
Ted Cruz truly is a righteous person.    He's clearly the best realistic hope for the United States.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 11:05:45 AM »
Ted Cruz is one of the better choices in the picture right now however I would like to know a great deal more about him before I put my full support behind him... As far a the so call Christian organizations go there is not much you can do with people like that... Many of the bible belt churches and organizations talk up a good storm about supporting Israel and the Jewish people however a closer look into some of them will show a very different picture... It's been my observation that the more some of the churches and organizations like this cry out in support of Israel the more people who support a true Jewish  Israel need to verify this so called support.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2014, 12:29:25 PM »
    Pro Israel arab christian group much larger   http://www.mechric.org/
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2014, 12:42:58 PM »
That was the last straw for me. He just gave up votes in a Harperesque move, in order to do what is right. G-d bless Ted Cruz, and I ask others to join me in praying for his success in the coming election.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2014, 03:50:46 PM »
I have never heard of "In Defense of Christians" before in my life but they are obviously a Sh*tlamic front, probably financed by Prince Alawaleed.

A lot of ME Christians are Muslims in everything but name, probably the majority, but I think lots keep their mouths shut out of fear of their lives and those of their families.

In any event, good for Ted Cruz. He seems to be for real.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2014, 04:08:46 PM »
Good news is posted today on Newsmax... Looks like Ted Cruz just may make a run for president in 2016...

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Chip-Roy-presidential-run-political/2014/09/10/id/593934/

Ted Cruz Staff Move Signals Possible Run for Presidency

Wednesday, 10 Sep 2014 08:24 PM
By Cathy Burke

More signs are pointing toward a presidential run for Sen. Ted Cruz.

Cruz's chief of staff, Chip Roy, a former aide to Texas Gov. Rick Perry, is exiting that job to take on a bigger role in Cruz's political operations and serve as a senior adviser, the senator announced Wednesday.

"Chip Roy has played a vital role in the battles we've waged, the mountains we've climbed, and our remarkable successes," said Cruz, a Texas Republican.

"So, I'm very pleased that he will be applying his exceptional talents and passion toward fighting for conservative principles through our campaign arm."

Politico notes that Roy's focus on the campaign side follows moves by other GOP senators thought to be mulling a bid for the White House in 2016 — moving their closest aides into political operations that could be used to launch any future presidential campaigns.

GOP Sens. Rand Paul of Kentucky and Marco Rubio of Florida also have shifted their chiefs from congressional offices to political operations, Politico notes.

Cruz has also made other additions in recent weeks to bolster his political operation and campaign trail presence.

Roy's hiring for Cruz's congressional operation two years ago was praised by conservatives, Politico notes, but caused some grief for Republican Senate colleagues who were criticized by Roy for opposing Cruz's tactics that contributed to a government shutdown.

Paul Teller, fired from the conservative Republican Study Committee last year, will take over chief-of-staff duties from Roy. He previously served as deputy chief of staff for Cruz.

"Paul Teller was a terrific addition eight months ago, and since then he has proven his reputation to be true — he's an ardent activist for the conservative movement and a strong motivator of people to take bold actions for liberty. He will serve Texas and the nation well as our office's chief of staff," Cruz said.

James Christoferson, a former top aide to former Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison, also a Texas Republican, will serve as a deputy chief of staff for Cruz.

Cruz had supporters excited with a speech last Saturday in Dallas at the meeting of Americans for Prosperity, the political arm of the billionaire Koch brothers.

"We're going to win in 2014, and 2016 is going to be even better," he said.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2014, 04:13:24 PM »
Here is the speech Mr Cruz gave to the 'Americans for Prosperity' conference.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2014, 04:40:24 PM »
Ted Cruz is amazing and a real leader. I truly hope he runs and becomes the next president of the United States.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2014, 07:36:50 PM »
Cruz - Huckabee in 2016!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2014, 09:46:55 PM »
Senator Cruz has been commenting on Obamas 'ISIS strategy' which I hear is unsatisfactory.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2014, 09:08:38 AM »
Cruz is willing to take the heat as many of the Christians are for Israel....God Bless Him...Stand up for the Lord...he is watching and taking us through the Fire! 

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline dimitry

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2014, 08:58:26 PM »
Most of the Republican candidates love and support Israel.

The problem is that nine out of ten American Jews still always vote for the Democrats.

The strange reality is that - politically speaking - American Christians are nowadays more our friends than most of the American Jews.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2014, 09:05:03 PM »
Most of the Republican candidates love and support Israel.

The problem is that nine out of ten American Jews still always vote for the Democrats.

American Christians are nowadays more our friends than most of the American Jews.

Things are changing quicker than you realize... Among my community many Jews have spoken out against Obama and have indicated they may abandon the party. A good indicator is my mom who was a life-long democrat who now will never again vote democrat.

Also your statistic is incorrect, only 70% (65% according to some) of american Jews voted for Obama meaning 7 out of 10 (not 9 out of 10)..