Author Topic: 100% chance of Hiltery prez. run. Her campaign:  (Read 466 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
100% chance of Hiltery prez. run. Her campaign:
« on: September 14, 2014, 10:57:01 PM »
I WILL HAVE TO CONVINCE MYSELF TO MOCK HILLARY CLINTON

Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on radical Islam. He is completing a book on the international challenges America faces in the 21st century.

I sure hope that Hillary Clinton can talk Hillary Clinton into running. It would be a shame if all those donors to the Clinton Foundation had wasted their cash. Especially the foreign donors.

Hillary Clinton has a full campaign in motion. She has a media operation. She has a campaign biography. She’s selling merchandise. Whom is she kidding here?

“And I will have to be convinced that I have a very clear vision with an agenda of what I think needs to be done,” Clinton said.

Hillary Clinton: “I Will Have to Convince Myself to Run for President” - See more at: http://sultanknish.blogspot.ca/#sthash.84GSaHWm.dpuf

Hillary still hasn’t decided, but the bumper sticks are ready.

Hillary Clinton has announced that…

1. She will have to “convince herself” to run for president

2. She will announce her campaign on Jan 2, 2015

Until then she has a few months to argue with the voices in her head, summon the ghost of Eleanor Roosevelt and shake as much money as she can out of donors.

“I do have a unique vantage point and a set of experiences about what makes the United States operate well and what doesn’t, and what a president can do and should be doing,” Clinton told the audience. “So I am going to be making a decision around probably after the first of the year about whether I’m going to run again or not.”

What unique vantage point is that? Being the First Lady and a disastrously failed Secretary of State who let ISIS and Putin get out of hand?

“I think the most important question anybody should ask who’s thinking about it is not whether you’re going to run or whether you’re going to win, it’s what your vision for the country and can you lead us there,” Clinton explained. “And I will have to be convinced that I have a very clear vision with an agenda of what I think needs to be done.”

Oh man, I sure hope that Hillary Clinton can talk Hillary Clinton into running. It would be a shame if all those donors to the Clinton Foundation had wasted their cash. Especially the foreign donors.

Hillary Clinton has a full campaign in motion. She has a media operation. She has a campaign biography. She’s selling merchandise. Whom is she kidding here?

Oh right, the American people.

Instead of playing Lady Macbeth, Hillary will be playing Hamlet. It’s a drag act, but she can pull it off. Meanwhile she conveniently announced a date for the campaign that she has to talk herself into running… even though she’s been preparing to run for president since her husband left the White House.

Again, whom does she think she’s fooling?

Where have you gone, JFK. A nation listens to this and dry heaves.

Wait did DG just say he likes JFK?? ?? ?? ??
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: 100% chance of Hiltery prez. run. Her campaign:
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 09:45:12 AM »
the first dyke president?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774