Author Topic: Is Mark Zuckerberg Causing Anti Semitism?  (Read 11265 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg Causing Anti Semitism?
« Reply #100 on: September 18, 2014, 04:07:41 AM »
I apologize for this thread. I would like to see a logical and clear-headed answer to my issues.

It is not a matter of ego. It is what I experienced and learned.

I have conceded that bad Jews do cause a bad perception of the Jewish people. This is a lesson in the Torah that the Jews should be a light upon nations, and when we are not, we are scorned and exiled.

People who know my approach to Judaism and life know that I work on stressing optimism for the Jewish people. Looking for the good in a Jew is an important trait, one which Abraham our father was famous for (his Chesed/Kindness) and he was also very Charitable in that he wanted to please his guests. I do not shut my eyes to the evil of some in the Jewish nation but I hold onto hope that the ENTIRE Jewish nation will one day re-unite (as I recently posted Hineh Ma Tov in the music thread) as the prophets foretold.

What is accomplished by creating division among the Jews? Should Jews always be fighting between each other for what they perceive to be the right way? Indeed there are issues worth fighting for, and I am prepared to fight those fights. I am no coward and believe that Israel must remain strong no matter how much the leftist Jews and the nations attempt to restrain Israel from responding to aggression. On those issues I stand strong but I will also not give up hope on those leftist Jews who still have a potential place in the World to Come if they truly repent, and change their ways.

As I have said in the past, push away with the left hand, pull close with the right hand... I think that this approach is the best. It is not being PC or supporting evil, but assisting those who have gone astray to get back on the path to Hashem. Rebuke is mandated by the Torah, strong rebuke for those who have transgressed a great deal. Even to the point of Makkot for transgression, upon two witnesses, I support the Torahs laws... But we must work toward that goal because Jews today are far from the mark.

This is my opinion, make of it what you will.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #101 on: September 18, 2014, 12:35:40 PM »
Maybe my saying 'ok' is incorrect... But it seems that the argument is to rationalize the Jew hatred.

All I ask from Shlomo or Chaim is a clarification as to how this helps the Jewish people, to justify or rationalize Jew hatred which expresses itself in many vulgar forms even to the righteous Jews.
Actions speak louder than words, and your behavior at JTF since day one is pretty tough to whitewash.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #102 on: September 18, 2014, 12:52:19 PM »
Let me sum this up.

Anti semitism will never go away until Moshiach.

However it will present itself as Jews don't do what they are supposed to do.  For every act that we do that is un Jewish and against Torah, it becomes a chilul Hashem.  It becomes in the minds of some anti semites where they think, "Ha this Jew isn't eating Kosher.  He doesn't believe in his god of Israel..that means he's a fake and a lie."

And then you have a religious Jew from the Galut who is wimpy, "Hey look at that religious Jew all wimpy..he is different, let's go pick on him."

But if you have a religious Jew as brave as the Macabees, the anti-semite will avoid that Jew or at least respect him much like the whites and non Muslims will be politically correct for blacks and Muslims.

Does this make any sense? Any questions?

And Zuckerberg is the a great example of a million chilul Hashems, FYI.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #103 on: September 18, 2014, 12:54:40 PM »
Actions speak louder than words, and your behavior at JTF since day one is pretty tough to whitewash.

I have no idea what 'behavior' you are talking about. Please elaborate.

I have contributed 1000s of threads on Judaism, Torah topics, advice to Jews about obervance based on my consultation with various rabbis. I have been 100% on-board with Israel politics (supporting the Kahanist platform) and 100% with the anti-islamic position espoused by Chaim. I believe these are the values of JTF.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #104 on: September 18, 2014, 01:04:52 PM »
muman613 has given me advice about Misswot observance, and I definitely do believe that he is a positive contributor to the board.

Todah Rabbah Griffin,

Shanah Tovah, May you and your loved ones be written and sealed in the book of life this year!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #105 on: September 18, 2014, 01:29:37 PM »
Let me sum this up.

However it will present itself as Jews don't do what they are supposed to do.  For every act that we do that is un Jewish and against Torah, it becomes a chilul Hashem.  It becomes in the minds of some anti semites where they think, "Ha this Jew isn't eating Kosher.  He doesn't believe in his god of Israel..that means he's a fake and a lie."

And then you have a religious Jew from the Galut who is wimpy, "Hey look at that religious Jew all wimpy..he is different, let's go pick on him."

But if you have a religious Jew as brave as the Macabees, the anti-semite will avoid that Jew or at least respect him much like the whites and non Muslims will be politically correct for blacks and Muslims.

makes sense to me
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #106 on: September 18, 2014, 01:52:49 PM »
Let me sum this up.

Bingo.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #107 on: September 18, 2014, 03:37:43 PM »
Bingo.

Thank you and stop picking on Muman.  He's a good Jew and a good person.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #108 on: September 18, 2014, 03:43:02 PM »

Thanks Dr Dan...

I apologize again for making statements which appeared to be contradictory. I take everything that Chaim and Shlomo says to heart, and yet I still feel strongly on certain topics.

And let me wish your family a Happy and Healthy New year Dr Dan...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #109 on: September 18, 2014, 03:46:12 PM »
Thanks Dr Dan...

I apologize again for making statements which appeared to be contradictory. I take everything that Chaim and Shlomo says to heart, and yet I still feel strongly on certain topics.

And let me wish your family a Happy and Healthy New year Dr Dan...

Shana tova

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #110 on: September 18, 2014, 04:17:44 PM »
The problem with facebook is that if you make a legit complaint against a page, most of the time, it's not shut down.  But, if it's against the beliefs of Zuckerberg, then it's taken down.  I made complaints against people who should have a fb page, and their pages are still up.  I made the complaints against people who have nothing better to do than insult me on fb.  Zuckerberg STILL hasn't removed their accounts.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #111 on: September 18, 2014, 05:02:08 PM »
I agree. We all need to get over the past and work together and move forward.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #112 on: September 18, 2014, 06:00:32 PM »
Did you read this whole thread? Where did I say he is a bad Jew?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #113 on: September 18, 2014, 08:02:36 PM »

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #114 on: September 18, 2014, 08:43:53 PM »
Guys I have some questions...

Do we want to save Israel, America, and the righteous of the nation's?

Do we want to bring Moshiach?

Do we want the Temple?

Do we want the Redemption?

Do want to be a mass movement so we can bring the above?

Well, we need to get our shiite together! This petty bull crap fighting has got us no where! We have lost members over this... GOOD ONES! Because of this kind of crap. And I'm speaking to everyone! We are not a cult that all believe the exact same thing. We are going to have differences.

Our biggest problem is our Christian and Jew fighting. .. It is a plague on this forum.
If we disagree on something we can handle it civil, if not we all lose.
Let's get over it!

We are going into Rosh Hashana, we will all be judged before HaShem... ALL! Let's get it together
so maybe we can all speed up the arrival of the redemption. Because in the end we are, and will, serve the same G-d.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #115 on: September 19, 2014, 03:18:27 PM »
The little freak, Zuckerberg thinks he is doing G'd a service by banning right wing, G'd fearing Jews.
The only people that like Zuckerberg are Communists and Islamo wack jobs
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #116 on: September 19, 2014, 03:37:40 PM »
If you put Israel in your FB name FB will remove it from your name.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #117 on: September 19, 2014, 04:25:45 PM »
If you put Israel in your FB name FB will remove it from your name.

whatchutalknbout willis?

I have a friend on facebook who's first name is Israel. He's been on facebook for many years. He is Jewish and I went to school with him so I know he is very jewish. He is a painter and not political though.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #119 on: September 19, 2014, 04:38:47 PM »
whatchutalknbout willis?

I have a friend on facebook who's first name is Israel. He's been on facebook for many years. He is Jewish and I went to school with him so I know he is very jewish. He is a painter and not political though.
check pm

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #120 on: September 19, 2014, 05:05:42 PM »
check pm

I believe you that they do it to some people. but there are people who have it in their names.
there's no disagreement here.
obviously facebook is bending over for muslims.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #121 on: September 21, 2014, 01:06:31 AM »
Ah Stinks sneaks in to attack Muman while I'm away. No Stinks bad.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge