Author Topic: Tancredo has my endorsement  (Read 16565 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Tancredo has my endorsement
« on: August 14, 2007, 03:56:54 PM »
he said he would bomb medina or mecca if saudi arabia screwed around w the us again
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

newman

Re: Tancredo has my endorsement
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 04:01:35 PM »
The Japs of WW2 had believed for over 1,000 years that the 'gods' protected Japan from attack. When Japan was bombed into near oblivion they all changed their minds and are now non war-like.

Mulims believe that allah protects mecca. If mecca was destroyed, I believe millions of muslims would abandon their faith overnight.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 04:35:15 PM »
Yep, I like Tancredo.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2007, 05:02:13 PM »
I say Chaim shoudl do a youtube video endorsing our favorite republicans: Tancredo, Hunter and who else?

i put it in the ask jtf that you should do a youtube video endorsing some of these good candidates OR while exposing Hitlery and Osama contrast them from the great ones and why they are so great.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 05:07:33 PM by dannycookie57 »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Joe Schmo

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2007, 05:18:42 PM »
The Japs of WW2 had believed for over 1,000 years that the 'gods' protected Japan from attack. When Japan was bombed into near oblivion they all changed their minds and are now non war-like.

Mulims believe that allah protects mecca. If mecca was destroyed, I believe millions of muslims would abandon their faith overnight.

Japanese are intelligent people, Muslims are neither.

However, I'm in favor of Nuking Saudi Arabia.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 05:20:58 PM by Scriabin »

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2007, 06:38:09 PM »
Tancredo is the only politician I've recently heard to openly attack "multiculturalism," using that exact term.  Supporting Tancredo will give the others a scare.

I have a feeling Romney knows he better not pull a John McCain or his base will fall out behind him, on the immigration issue.  Tancredo pushes that scare.

www.teamtancredo.org

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2007, 06:57:11 PM »

Many people thought the Japanese were subhuman and evil back during WW2. The problem with the Japanese was their evil and fascist religion and culture at the time which they have overwhelmingly abandoned. Without the influence of Islam, I'm sure the various predominately Islamic peoples' would become normal pretty quickly.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2007, 06:58:52 PM »
Tancredo as we also know is very anti-immigration. I think he would have a better chance than Hunter.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2007, 07:08:13 PM »
Thunderbolt is speaking of a very hypothetical scenario.  Right now the world is the way it is, not the way we want it to be.  And Islam IS a problem.

The Egyptians clearly had an advanced (I didn't say friendly) civilization, and then Islam plundered it into the ground.  Islam is anti-arab, Islam is anti-Persian, Islam is anti-human.

The government of Iran isn't Persian?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 04:12:43 AM by RationalThought110 »

Joe Schmo

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2007, 07:31:07 PM »

Many people thought the Japanese were subhuman and evil back during WW2.

Who, Americans?  They almost beat us.  We just got lucky.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2007, 08:08:45 PM »
I like Tancredo and I got an idea of the perfect dream team ticket.

TANCREDON/HUNTER 08

I would like to see Duncan Hunter but unfortunatly this country isn't ready for someone with morality.  And Hunter may need that expirience if he ever wants to be the president of the United States.  So perhaps as V.P. that will give him the learning curve that he needs.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2007, 09:52:42 PM »

The Japs or Nips as I like to call them were very close in mindset to the muslims during the time of WW2. In the last few months America was incinerating the nasty creatures with B29 bombing raids that would start fire storms and burn entire cities to the ground. The only ones that got lucky were the nips when America decided to use the A bomb on them to shock them into reality and finally give up. They were to crazed and stupid to end a lost war because they thought the emperor was G-d on earth. By using the A bomb America actually saved lives on both sides. The way I see it the attack on Pearl Harbor is similar to 911. Pearl Harbor is even worse  since the sneaky animals had their Ambassadors talking peace in Washington as their war ships were sneaking over to Pearl Harbor. You can praise the nasty Jap animals if you like but as the son of a WW2 veteran I have no use for them now or ever.  Remember Pearl Harbor!!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2007, 09:57:33 PM »

The Japs or Nips as I like to call them were very close in mindset to the muslims during the time of WW2. In the last few months America was incinerating the nasty creatures with B29 bombing raids that would start fire storms and burn entire cities to the ground. The only ones that got lucky were the nips when America decided to use the A bomb on them to shock them into reality and finally give up. They were to crazed and stupid to end a lost war because they thought the emperor was G-d on earth. By using the A bomb America actually saved lives on both sides. The way I see it the attack on Pearl Harbor is similar to 911. Pearl Harbor is even worse  since the sneaky animals had their Ambassadors talking peace in Washington as their war ships were sneaking over to Pearl Harbor. You can praise the nasty Jap animals if you like but as the son of a WW2 veteran I have no use for them now or ever.  Remember Pearl Harbor!!

Hey, CJD.

You wanna see the footage of Aussie and Brit POWs of the Japs. The Japs made the Germans look like gentlemen by comparison.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2007, 10:04:53 PM »

Hey, CJD.

You wanna see the footage of Aussie and Brit POWs of the Japs. The Japs made the Germans look like gentlemen by comparison.
Exactly!!! They were a nasty people cannibalistic against prisoners of war in some cases. Completely uncivilized.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2007, 10:05:50 PM »

And with the spoils of WWII, we became fat, lazy and headed for destruction.  Lots of nasty aninmals were incinerated during WWII.  The people of Japan were just as clueless of their leaders actions and motives as the Americans, and therefore were no more deserving of incineration than any other political pawns.  

I'm glad you have such a crystal clear perspective on everything cjd.  ;D

One might say that you know-it-all.

newman

« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2007, 10:08:48 PM »

Hey, CJD.

Exactly!!! They were a nasty people cannibalistic against prisoners of war in some cases. Completely uncivilized.

And the 'scientific' experiments they did on the chinese of Manchuria made Joseph Mengale look like mother Theresa.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2007, 10:09:05 PM »

And with the spoils of WWII, we became fat, lazy and headed for destruction.  Lots of nasty aninmals were incinerated during WWII.  The people of Japan were just as clueless of their leaders actions and motives as the Americans, and therefore were no more deserving of incineration than any other political pawns.   

I'm glad you have such a crystal clear perspective on everything cjd.  ;D

I have plenty of company in that spot my boy ;D

Joe Schmo

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2007, 10:09:34 PM »

Hey, CJD.

Hey boys...War isn't playtime.

You children should grow up and learn the difference.  ;)

War aint pretty.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2007, 10:10:11 PM »

And with the spoils of WWII, we became fat, lazy and headed for destruction.  Lots of nasty aninmals were incinerated during WWII.  The people of Japan were just as clueless of their leaders actions and motives as the Americans, and therefore were no more deserving of incineration than any other political pawns.   

I'm glad you have such a crystal clear perspective on everything cjd.  ;D

I have plenty of company in that spot my boy ;D

Clarification needed, son.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2007, 10:15:02 PM »
The Japs made the Germans look like gentlemen by comparison.

Really?!  The Japanese had no intention of wiping out the Jews.

"Make the Nazis look like gentlemen."

I'll remember this one.  I wonder if Chaim thinks that ANY group of people make the Nazis look like gentlemen.

newman

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2007, 10:17:20 PM »

Hey, CJD.

War aint pretty.

That level of abuse was not 'war'.......we didn't do it! It was Japanese 'bushido code' cruelty.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2007, 10:19:44 PM »

Hey, CJD.

War aint pretty.

That level of abuse was not 'war'.......we didn't do it! It was Japanese 'bushido code' cruelty.

There's no such thing as cruelty in War.

The idea of cruelty in War is a product of our soft, modern society.

You sound like a real pansy, Newman.

newman

« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2007, 10:23:29 PM »

Hey, CJD.

War aint pretty.

Correction, Liberace.

There is no cruelty in combat. Unarmed POWs being starved, tortured and denied medical attention to the point where ulcers were open to the bone constitutes cruelty by any definition.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2007, 10:27:08 PM »

Hey, CJD.

War aint pretty.

Correction, Liberace.

There is no cruelty in combat. Unarmed POWs being starved, tortured and denied medical attention to the point where ulcers were open to the bone constitutes cruelty by any definition.

But the Nazis were gentlemen by comparison?  Ha!

Ulcers, dear Lord!  A fate worse than death!

You ARE a fruitcake, Newman.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2007, 10:28:35 PM »

Hey, CJD.

War aint pretty.

Hey Newman - you disappoint me - it was time to play the DeNiro card.  I'll do it for you if you don't mind...sans picture - which I still can't upload ;)
Hey Scriabin - You talking to Newman?
Sorry I could not help myself.
Scriabin - I too think your on the wrong side of this issue.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.