Author Topic: Can a moslem be a good American  (Read 3234 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Can a moslem be a good American
« on: August 21, 2007, 07:59:41 PM »
>CAN A MUSLIM BE A GOOD AMERICAN?  This is something I've wondered about for
>some time now: How & why do the Muslims hate us & everyone else so much?
>Doesn't their God teach them to love?Can a good Muslim be a good American?I
>sent that question to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years.The
>following is his reply:Theologically - no. Because his allegiance is to
>Allah, the moon god of Arabia.Religiously - no. Because no other religion
>is accepted by his Allah except Islam (Quran, 2:256)Scripturally - no.
>Because his allegiance is to the five pillars of Islam and the Quran
>(Koran).Geographically - no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which
>he turns in prayer f ive times a day.Socially - no. Because his allegiance
>to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.Politically -
>no. Because he must submit to the mullah (spiritual leaders), who teach
>annihilation of Israel and Destruction of America, the great
>Satan.Domestically - no. Because he is instructed to marry four women and
>beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34).Intellectually
>- no. Because he can not accept the American Constitution since it is based
>on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be
>corrupt.Philosophically - no. Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do not
>allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot
>co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or
>autocratic.Spiritually - no. Because when we declare "one nation under
>God," the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred
>to as heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in The Quran's 99
>excellent names.Therefore after much study a nd deliberation....perhaps we
>should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously
>cannot be both "good" Muslims and good Americans.Call it what you
>wish....it's still the truth.If you find yourself intellectually in
>agreement with the above statements, perhaps you will share this with your
>friends. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our
>country and our future.Pass it on, Fellow Americans.This war is MUCH bigger
>than most Americans know or can understand.
>_________________________________________________________________
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

Re: Can a moslem be a good American
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 08:07:33 PM »
A muslim can barely be a human being, much less a 'good American'.

kellymaureen

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 08:13:08 PM »
I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.

That is the oath of citizenship for the US, a true muslim has only allegiance to islam and to their fake old moon rock....they can not be citizens in good standing.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2007, 08:18:36 PM »
Yes thats true as a matter of fact during the beginning  of the war in iraq a Black moslem threw a grenade in a tent killing his fellow  soldiers I think it was the 1st Infantry Division
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2007, 08:23:54 PM »
There are Jews who don't follow everything the Torah says. Does this make them any less Jewish? There are many Christains who don't believe, as Allen-T does, that anyone who doesn't accept Jesus Christ as his lord, savior, and messiah will burn in hell for all eternity. Does this make them any less Christan? There are some Christains who would think that anyone who doesn't believe in this isn't a true Christan. But it seems like Chaim applies a double standard here. He states that unless a Muslim believes in forcefully converting the entire world to Muslim and executing all non-muslims, then you can't be a true Muslim. Yet, a Christan doesn't need to believe that all non-believers in Christ will burn in hell for all eternity. The point being, there are people in every religion or group of people who believe in and accept some of what their religion tells them without accepting and following all of it while there are others who accept everything their religion tells them whether it be Jew, Christan, or Muslim.

newman

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2007, 08:26:50 PM »
There are Jews who don't follow everything the Torah says. Does this make them any less Jewish? There are many Christains who don't believe, as Allen-T does, that anyone who doesn't accept Jesus Christ as his lord, savior, and messiah will burn in hell for all eternity. Does this make them any less Christan? There are some Christains who would think that anyone who doesn't believe in this isn't a true Christan. But it seems like Chaim applies a double standard here. He states that unless a Muslim believes in forcefully converting the entire world to Muslim and executing all non-muslims, then you can't be a true Muslim. Yet, a Christan doesn't need to believe that all non-believers in Christ will burn in hell for all eternity. The point being, there are people in every religion or group of people who believe in and accept some of what their religion tells them without accepting and following all of it while there are others who accept everything their religion tells them whether it be Jew, Christan, or Muslim.

Daniel, you are a flakey, muslim-loving SOB and you're starting to p*ss people off.....big time!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2007, 08:28:14 PM »
But moslems beleive this, to quote 'by their fruit you shall know them'
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 08:29:50 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2007, 09:33:53 PM »
Quoted for emphasis...a devout Muslim cannot be a devout human being.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2007, 09:39:56 PM »
Quoted for emphasis...a devout Muslim cannot be a devout human being.
A monument with that sentence should be erected at the World Trade Center Site!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2007, 11:19:37 PM »

Daniel, you are a flakey, muslim-loving SOB and you're starting to p*ss people off.....big time!

Newman, you are a rude child and are putting words into my mouth. I never said I loved muslims. I said I love Jews. Even Rabbi Kahane himself stated many times, "I don't hate arabs. I love Jews."

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2007, 11:21:54 PM »
Right, he said that to Jews.

But to the Arabs, he said "Get out of my country, you filthy dogs!!!"
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2007, 12:11:52 AM »

Very well said Newman!

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2007, 03:55:07 AM »
Moslems are evil, PERIOD!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2007, 07:48:50 AM »
I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me G-d.

That is the oath of citizenship for the US, a true muslim has only allegiance to islam and to their fake old moon rock....they can not be citizens in good standing.

Then what about dual citizens? I'm an American citizen and I'm loyal to Israel first. All Americans should be loyal to Israel because it says so in The Bible. I'm a dual citizen of both countries.

Islam is very different then other beleifs they started out warlike they say take not Jew or Christian as friends they are a demonic cult who argue and fight with people throughout the world

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2007, 08:09:33 AM »
Quote from: Daniel link=topic=8010.msg72524#msg72524 date=
Jews and Christians may believe that if you do not adhere to their belief systems you will be punished but they leave the punishment to G-d.  They do not take it upon themselves to shoot or blow up the non-believers.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2007, 10:08:34 AM »
That's true. My point was is that not all Christains think this way. So I'm just questioning whether all muslims practice Jihad or if there are a good number that are the equivalent to "reform or conservative" muslims (for lack of a better term) who practice the prayers and rituals, but don't engage in Jihad. I'm not advocating or defending them at all. I just wonder about this and raise the question. So please don't accuse me of being a "muslim-lover" or any nonsense like that. I don't know any muslims personally which I can either love or hate.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2007, 10:14:29 AM »
Moslem... whatever muslim

yeh theoretically.. who can't

Will they

Most won't

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2007, 10:17:42 AM »
I don't think a practicing muslim can be a good American. If they really believe their book the USA is against most of what they live for.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

raiseyourfist

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2007, 10:36:18 AM »
I don't think a practicing muslim can be a good American. If they really believe their book the USA is against most of what they live for.

Your wrong, the problem is most of USA is for the evil book

kellymaureen

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2007, 03:16:59 PM »
No not at all, you can believe whatever you like.  The koran however is completely contrary to our constitution and freedoms, therefore anyone following it can not be a good citizen. 

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2007, 10:13:17 PM »
  [Can a moslem be a good American ???/i]

NOT UNLESS HE KILLS A KAFIR.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

newman

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2007, 10:17:06 PM »
Muslims can be good Americans......................................................

Used as land-fill, that is.