Author Topic: Arab mobs attacking Jews in Jerusalem. We need Chaim NOW  (Read 486 times)

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Arab mobs attacking Jews in Jerusalem. We need Chaim NOW
« on: October 01, 2014, 05:19:15 PM »
http://www.jpost.com/landedpages/printarticle.aspx?id=377804
Police investigation ongoing into Arab mob attacks during Rosh Hashana
By DANIEL K. EISENBUD
10/01/2014   
Unprovoked assault occurred as groups walked to Western Wall after observing tashlich.

An evening of reflective group prayer turned into a living nightmare for several Jews on the second night of Rosh Hashana last Thursday, after they were violently attacked without provocation by a group of Arab assailants near Jerusalem’s City of David.

Chanan Kupietzky, a 25-year-old entrepreneur from Rehavia, said Wednesday that the attack unfolded shortly after 6 p.m. when he and two other groups were walking toward the Western Wall after observing tashlich at the nearby Shiloah Pool.

“As we started walking up the hill on Maalot Ir David Street to go to the Wall, an Arab riding a horse came toward us several times, forcing us onto the side of the road,” he said. “Then three or four men in their 40s and 50s on a rooftop of a home cursed us out, yelling ‘Son of a [censored]!’ and ‘Dirty Jews!’”

At this point, Kupietzky said a man in his 20s at a nearby food market was signaled by one of the men on the roof, and then walked aggressively toward him, his brother and a third companion.

“When he got to us he kicked my brother very very hard on his leg, as two other Arabs recorded everything with video cameras,” he said. “I turned around, and as I did another Arab came running from the shop with a two-by-four with four rusty nails coming out of it and began hitting me in the head.”

Despite being armed with a pistol, Kupietzky, who has a gun license, said he did not brandish it because he was using his right hand to protect his head, and he feared it would be taken from him during the attack.

“Also, I was concerned that the Arabs recording the assault could have made it appear as if I started it,” he explained.

Meanwhile, as he and his brother were attacked, three other Arabs standing next to the market began throwing rocks at them, as well as families with strollers walking behind and ahead of him.

According to Kupietzky, a large rock struck a 50-year-old man who made aliya from France in the chest, injuring him.

As his brother called for help, Kupietzky said the three groups were besieged by another rock attack perpetrated by Arabs standing on a balcony on the other side of the street from the market.

“It was like an ambush,” he said. “Then a guy from the yeshiva I went to in the group behind us started screaming loudly, trying to scare them when another Arab guy came out from the shop and hit him in the head with a broomstick. Then they were throwing bakery trays at us.”

While being repeatedly struck by the two-by-four, Kupietzky said he used his right hand to protect his head, until the weapon broke in half. At this point he said he screamed for the police and the assailants fled the scene.

Roughly three minutes later, as the Jewish groups approached the entrance to the City of David, an ambulance and police cars arrived at the scene, he said.

As paramedics treated his brother and the man struck in the chest for their light injuries, Kupietzky said he took police to the scene of the attack, where several rocks and the broken two-by-four remained in the street.

“The police surrounded the house where the rocks were thrown and searched the alley ways, but didn’t find them,” he said.

Kupietzky was subsequently transferred to Shaare Zedek Medical Center in Jerusalem, where doctors treated light injuries to his head, hand, and back and gave him a Tetanus shot for the rusty nails that lefts several scars.

After being released around midnight, Kupietzky had x-rays taken at Hadassah University Medical Center on Jerusalem’s Mount Scopus three days later, followed by a Tuesday surgery for multiple fractures in his hand.

He said he now wears a cast and will require six months of physical therapy.

Despite filing three police reports after the assault with his brother and the French man, he said no one has heard back from police.

Reached for comment Wednesday, police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said an investigation into the assaults is ongoing as police continue to search for the suspects.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Re: Arab mobs attacking Jews in Jerusalem. We need Chaim NOW
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 05:22:46 PM »
Another link about this story.
Jewish Worshippers Ambushed by Arabs in Vicious Jerusalem Attack
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/185599#.VCxwHfldXls

Read the posts on Israelnationalnews.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 05:24:06 PM »
Sarah Cordish ·  Top Commenter
Israel police and government are disgraceful!
----------------------------------

Josh Bitto ·  Top Commenter
I don't get it.....I just don't get the laws that Israeli's have. If I was in that situation and I had a gun....both of those guys would have been dropped. Especially if they threaten my family. Why is it that every time I read a news article on here. Most of the time its the police that are incompetent in doing anything. Are they Jewish or Arab? I know that the US has issues with their own police, but this is really ridiculous.
-------------------------------------

Josiane Gul ·  Top Commenter · New York, New York
the leftist courts under Livni are for the Arabs against the Jews. in their views it is OK if Jews are killed but the poor Arabs should not be arrested or hurt.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 05:28:46 PM »
Mozik Bukharsky ·  Top Commenter ·
Its not under Livni, the courts in themselves are everything Evil and Bolshevik. They want full control of the country and prevent a True Jewish Country. They are the Erev-rav and Am Yisrael's #1 enemies. They must be discarded of and we need to have a REAL Jewish government and Real Jewish courts and not the Hebrew speaking Bolsheviks.
----------------------------------

Ilunia Felczer ·  Top Commenter
if we don't stand up in our country and demand the right to bear arms against these vermin's we are being slaughtered and the useless government and police force just wiggling there thumbs....
-------------------------------------

Rhownee Ghee
so what do Israeli government want those victims of these attacks do? keep silent and let it all go down the drain hoping that it will just be quite in the area?
why won't the citizens take matters into their hands like form a brigade to protect themselves if the state or police won't protect the citizens? and then your prime minister go to the UN podium to try to ask for understanding why you need to attack HAMAS with bombs when your government is not doing anything to defend the citizens from the "stones" being thrown at you on a daily basis too?

what's the term in Hebrew here for "how much more" is it KAL-V'CHOMER?
IF THE GOV'T CAN'T DEFEND YOU FROM STONES, HOW MUCH MORE FROM ROCKETS?
I'll be dammed... sorry, I am an Israeli supporter but I just get frustrated when your attitude is so lax... like you try to offer your other cheek

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2014, 05:50:42 PM »
What a police
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.