Author Topic: Michael Savage ys"v just called Judaism "insane", Yom Kippur "primitive"  (Read 8270 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

As he frequently does, the Judenrat anti-Semite Michael Savage attacked and ridiculed Judaism once again on his evil radio program today. He called Judaism "insane", referred to Yom Kippur as "primitive" and "ridiculous", and said that Jews on the holiday have bad breath and body odor.

May it be Hashem's will on this Day of Atonement and Judgement that Michael Savage yimach shmo vezichro die as quickly as possible from a heart attack, stroke, cancer or a combination of horrific causes and diseases. In the next world after his death, may Michael Savage have no place in the World to Come and may he be punished severely for poisoning the minds of millions of human beings for many years.

אמן כן יהי רצון Amen ken yehi ratzon

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: Michael Savage ys"v just called Judaism "insane", Yom Kippur "primitive"
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 07:11:17 PM »
Wow!  Savage ys"v is a filthy pig and I hope he dies in a fiery car crash on Yom Kippur.  He's the worst kind of Jew I can think of.  I'm sitting here with steam coming out of my ears.   >:( 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 07:42:43 PM »
Michael Faggot needs to die of AIDS soon. Maybe he will during this month, his own Sodomite History Month.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2014, 07:43:02 PM »
Jews are just as likely or more to have mental issues. Mr Savage indeed suffers from Jewish self-hatred disease. Just like those sickos who find a perverse desire to eat a Ham sandwich on Yom Yippur just to prove to themselves and others that they are good people and Judaism is wrong. I join in cursing those Jews who desecrate the Awesome day but maintain hope that they may repent and return, if not in this life then in the next.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2014, 07:46:35 PM »

This is his show today (I didn't listen to it)

-- Ookay I just skimmed around, I believe it is ~ 26 minutes into it. Im going to listen now.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2014, 07:49:00 PM »
At 23 minutes he claims that ISIS is a tool of the Western powers !  (This is what Iran and the Shia claim!)
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2014, 07:58:01 PM »
Its from ~26 minutes for a few minutes, either way I don't want to waste my time with this garbage no more.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2014, 08:09:42 PM »
He did a terrible thing.  He really is one ugly scum bag.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2014, 08:18:39 PM »
Michael Faggot needs to die of AIDS soon. Maybe he will during this month, his own Sodomite History Month.

I don't know why but Michael Faggot is one of my favorite nicknnames that you've come up with.

I don't think he's gay but it just fits.

Offline shai77

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2014, 08:27:42 PM »
maybe pray he repents or something. wishing horrible suffering on him might not be a good idea.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2014, 09:20:31 PM »
maybe pray he repents or something. wishing horrible suffering on him might not be a good idea.

This is my approach considering we are going into Yom Kippur on Friday evening.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2014, 09:33:05 PM »
It is the following quote from Talmud Mesechet Rosh Hashana which makes me refrain from harsh judgement at this time... Not that this excuses the abhorrent statements which he allegedly makes, but I prefer to have my own personal decree free from any evil gezira.

http://halakhah.com/pdf/moed/Rosh_HaShanah.pdf

Rosh Hashanah 16b

R. Isaac further said: Three things call a man's iniquities to mind, namely, a shaky wall,8 the scrutinizing of prayer,9 and calling for [Divine] judgment on one's fellow man. For R. Abin said: He who calls down [Divine] judgment on his neighbour is himself punished first [for his own sins], as it says, And Sarai said unto Abram, My wrong be upon thee,10 and it is written later, And Abraham came to mourn for Sarah and to weep for her.11

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2014, 09:39:37 PM »
Hashem judges each man according to his actions and thoughts. No doubt Hashem will be thoroughly disgusted with the flippant and irreverant comments made by Savage. According to the Talmud the judgement of Hashem is righteous and any punishment given is deserved.

It has been taught: Beth Shammai say, There will be three groups at the Day of Judgment28 — one of thoroughly righteous, one of thoroughly wicked, and one of intermediate. The thoroughly righteous will forthwith be inscribed definitively as entitled to everlasting life; the thoroughly wicked will forthwith be inscribed definitively as doomed to Gehinnom, as it says. And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life and some to reproaches and everlasting abhorrence.29 The intermediate will go down to Gehinnom and squeal1 and rise again, as it says, And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried. They shall call on my name and I will answer them.2 Of them, too, Hannah said, The Lord killeth and maketh alive, he bringeth down to the grave and bringeth up.3 Beth Hillel, however, say: He that abounds in grace inclines [the scales] towards grace,4  and of them David said, I love that the Lord should hear my voice and my supplication,5  and on their behalf David composed the whole of the passage, I was brought low and he saved me.6

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2014, 09:44:37 PM »
I can't listen to this guy.  His arrogance is disgusting.     What a kike!

Offline shai77

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2014, 10:06:25 PM »
This is my approach considering we are going into Yom Kippur on Friday evening.

I think it's the best way. Wishing eternal suffering without mercy on anyone is extremely dangerous and a terrible habit to get into, casually cursing people, as your own deeds may be scrutinized. I made a huge mistake of doing that and then I realized I wasn't even shomer shabbat and that I have harmed people with words and also committed sins of pogem habris. I just sort of lost my patience because even though I am a sinner I couldn't stand other people's sins (homos, corrupt politicians etc...) I realized I was basically judging myself to condemnation because it is said that violating Shabbat is worse than murder and pogem habris is basically equivalent to every sin.

I personally think it is an extremely bad thing to do that and I'm actually really afraid of the result of having cursed people because when you realize your own shortcomings, you may lose all self esteem. You can't take back words once you say them.

The only measuring stick you need to look at is the 613 mitzvot, not what others are doing.

Does it say anywhere in the mitzvot to curse people to gehinnom? On the contrary...you can teach Torah and specifically rebuke people if they are violating mitzvot, telling them what they are doing wrong...you can even point out people who are pursuing the blood of others and even kill them if needed...it is even a mitzvah to execute certain people...but using words to condemn people to eternal gehinnom is very very dangerous and I don't think it is funny or something to do casually at all. The mitzvot say never to harm anyone with words...I think it can be as bad or worse than using a physical weapon to harm someone.

Considering everything, I don't even know if I would condemn Jesus or Hitler to eternal hell when I consider some of the sins I have committed!

The soul is eternal!

On an absolute scale, I could be judged as badly as them!

Maybe it would be better to say Michael should get 10 lashes from the Sanhedrin (may it be convened in the near future...), apologize to the community of Israel, and bring the proper sin offering at the temple (may it be built in the near future)...

It is my opinion that when one realizes how merciful lashes from the Sanhedrin would be (as well as other rulings based on the Torah) compared to the heavenly punishments one could receive from not having these laws in society and the danger that one could ignorantly become accustomed to committing these sins and stacking up judgement... the general public would probably want the reconstitution of the religious courts immediately.

I'm completely serious about this. I have pondered this a lot, the things that happened in my life and realized that if there was a religious court in the community, I may have been punished, but how much better off I would be!

Without the court, the sins can get more and more ingrained in society and character...

I guess the task will be finding the Torah scholars of character to sit on the court...the people who command the sort of respect to have this sort of power in society.

Offline shai77

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2014, 10:08:32 PM »
Hashem judges each man according to his actions and thoughts. No doubt Hashem will be thoroughly disgusted with the flippant and irreverant comments made by Savage. According to the Talmud the judgement of Hashem is righteous and any punishment given is deserved.

This may be true but why endanger yourself more by publicly condemning him such suffering rather than pointing out the misdeed and showing the solution?

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2014, 10:14:02 PM »
I believe that Jews have same problems with traitors as we do. For an example we have cases where our worst butchers are second or third generation Serbs converted to a different religion, where they become Albanians, Bosnians, Croats, Hungarians, Bulgarians, Macedonians, Turks (three millions are pure Serbs) and so on...so sad. May God lead the Jews on right path and help them to keep their identity!
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2014, 01:11:31 AM »
בס''ד

As he frequently does, the Judenrat anti-Semite Michael Savage attacked and ridiculed Judaism once again on his evil radio program today. He called Judaism "insane", referred to Yom Kippur as "primitive" and "ridiculous", and said that Jews on the holiday have bad breath and body odor.

May it be Hashem's will on this Day of Atonement and Judgement that Michael Savage yimach shmo vezichro die as quickly as possible from a heart attack, stroke, cancer or a combination of horrific causes and diseases. In the next world after his death, may Michael Savage have no place in the World to Come and may he be punished severely for poisoning the minds of millions of human beings for many years.

אמן כן יהי רצון Amen ken yehi ratzon

I went on YouTube and listened to his program.  I'll link to it at the bottom of this post.

While I was listening, I jotted down some points in the program where he criticized Judaism. They were around 17:50, 24:50, and 26:10.

Does it makes him anti-Semitic because from his experience, he smelled bad breath from Jews praying on Yom Kippur? And does criticizing Judaism make him an anti-Semite? I don't think he mocked it that much, or tried to attack it. In fact he criticizes Jews who mock the faith at 24:22:

So tomorrow night at sundown, the Jewish people, even the most bagel and lox
     Jew, the laughing Jew, the beavis and butthead of the Jewish people, even they
     kind of hang around the temple tomorrow night, the mockers. You know the
     mockers, you see them everywhere. The ones that know everything, smarter
     than everybody. They mock themselves, their own religion. In other words, a
     young Woody Allen who mocks his own religion, that type. Or let's say, a Daily
     Blowhard type who denies he's Jewish, that type.

So they go into a synagogue, and they glow. Everyone looks at them: "oooh,
     wow, you know who that is? You know who just walked in? Oh, he's on
     television? Really? Did I see him? Can I touch a button on his sleeve?" And he
     sits there, and he thinks he's gonna be a special person before God because he
     has a television show.

Also, I only heard him use the term primitive around 28:42, where he said:

Here I am, a modern man in a world that is more primitive than the most primitive
     world on the planet. We're supposed to be scientific in America; we're supposed
     to be forward-thinking; we're supposed to be clear thinking, and yet we are as
     dumb as a primitive tribe. In fact, stupider than a primitive tribe. A primitive tribe
     that is healthy would protect itself from an infected individual that came from
     another tribe into their village. In fact, they wouldn't even let him enter the village.
     Let's say he was vomiting on the way into their village and he ran a fever. What,
     would they bring him into a tipi, say "have a nice bed here, let me get you a
     chicken soup"?

They wouldn't let him in the village. But we welcome them with open arms. In fact,
     we're so intelligent that our president, our leader, brings in a 100,000 of them this
     summer by train. Many of whom were infected, and our border patrol agents who
     are our first line of defense were screaming bloody murder that they're getting sick
     themselves, coming down with scabies. Some of them came down with tuberculosis.
     Border patrol agents, they tried to warn us but they were warned that they'd lose
     their pensions if they told the truth.

Here's the video I watched:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2014, 01:19:09 AM »
Baruch Hashem I don't belong to any synagogue and spend all my Jewish holidays with my local Chabad minyan... Don't have these 'big wig' Jews going to Chabad in my county... Don't have synagogue dues... Chabad is priceless...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2014, 01:22:26 AM »
GL2G,

I still rebuke him for speaking so badly about his Jewish brethren at a Holy Day such as Yom Kippur. Who knows the motivation in a mans heart. Even a blowhard big wig may make teshuva so why chastise him for attending. Sure we know, and he knows, that he is not fulfilling his obligation...

I would call what he did Lashon Hara... Something we are supposed to study and avoid during the High Holidays.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2014, 01:50:05 AM »
I don't know why but Michael Faggot is one of my favorite nicknnames that you've come up with.

I don't think he's gay but it just fits.
Look at the way he dresses. Also he lives in San Fran. He also swam naked with a famous gay author as a young man.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2014, 02:48:56 AM »
His real name is Michael Wiener,I wonder if he is related to Anthony Wiener?
In any case he is a real wiener!!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2014, 03:00:12 AM »
His real name is Michael Wiener,I wonder if he is related to Anthony Wiener?
In any case he is a real wiener!!!!

Wonce I knew a real Weiner...

He went to the computer camp which I worked at...

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2014, 03:32:30 AM »
Wonce I knew a real Weiner...

He went to the computer camp which I worked at...
And?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2014, 08:55:29 AM »
Nothing new here. michael weiner the savage has always been nuts.
He always forgets his meds.
Its also possible that one of his boyfriends in san fran freako told him to say it. He lives is san fran freako you know.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774