Author Topic: Brooklyn coffee shop owner (Hispanic) calls Jews "greedy infiltrators"  (Read 1392 times)

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
http://nypost.com/2014/10/02/brooklyn-coffee-shop-owner-calls-jews-greedy-infiltrators-in-rant/

[It never ends!]

[Bushwick is a section of Brooklyn.]

Michael Avila, owner of The Bushwick Coffee Shop, posted an anti-Semitic rant on social media.

That’s a whole latte hate!

A Bushwick coffee shop is serving up a side of anti-Semitism — with the owner taking to Instagram to speak out against greedy Jewish “infiltrators.”

Michael Avila, owner of The Bushwick Coffee Shop, which opened this summer, claims the 378-word tirade he posted to Instagram on Wednesday came from a well-intentioned place and was fueled by customers complaining about rent and housing issues in Brooklyn.

His post, which is making the rounds on the Internet, was specifically targeted at two Jewish men visiting from Israel who were looking to buy a building next door.

Avila, 32, called them “rude and cold” and said the incident was the tipping point that led him to blame Jewish people for ruining the up-and-coming feel of Bushwick.

“Ok, what I REALLY want to talk about is how to consider the Jews (oh yes, let’s talk about it) who want a piece or all of Bushwick,” he wrote in the rant, adding that Jews “function via greed and dominance.”

“Bushwick IS rising and progressing, and bettering, but us contributing or just appreciating this rise and over all positive change do not want to be lumped with greedy infiltrators,” Avila continued in the typo-ridden and sometimes incomprehensible post.

The rant, which garnered 27 likes and features a blurred block of text with the words “greedy infiltrators” in focus, set off steaming Instagrammers who were shocked by Avila’s thoughts.

“Don’t you realize that this is incredibly racist?” one user wrote. “Generalize all you want, but acknowledge that you are a bigot. Bigoted thinking is not going to make Brooklyn better.”

“As a young Jewish adult yes, I’m Jewish. I may not be religious or practicing, but I’m proud to say that it’s part of my identity), I can say with absolute certainty that the money-grubbing, over-reaching, overzealous people make up a VERY SMALL part of Judaism,” another commenter wrote.

Avila conceded that he was making generalizations, but only made matters worse singling out his own race.

“As a Hispanic I’m fine calling out any stereotypical [bulls--t] they can’t let go of,” he wrote.

Hours later, he posted two videos of Jews he’s “in love with,” including Roseanne Barr and a YouTube video that features Jews against Zionism, to prove that he was not “bigoted.”

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Brooklyn coffee shop owner (Hispanic) calls Jews "greedy infiltrators"
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 07:34:40 PM »
G-d is warning Jews to make aliyah before it is too late.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 08:21:07 PM »
I would love to see his business fall apart like a cracked  pinnate waiting for the next hit with a stick.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2014, 09:58:48 PM »
I would love to see his business fall apart like a cracked  pinnate waiting for the next hit with a stick.
If he had made cracks about muslims, he'd find his place burned to the ground the very next day.

The irony here is that his business will thrive BECAUSE of the Jews (that he so desperately hates).

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2014, 11:16:42 PM »
All for the very serious crime of trying to buy a house or building in their neighborhood.

Even if we all forgot for a second that God or the Torah existed, it is thinking like Avila's and the silent majority who think like him in all manner of gentile countries that makes the concept of Israel indispensible for humanity.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2014, 09:09:38 AM »
If he had made cracks about muslims, he'd find his place burned to the ground the very next day.

The irony here is that his business will thrive BECAUSE of the Jews (that he so desperately hates).

No. It wouldn't be burned to the ground.
His head would be on main street and his body would be on ceder street.  His penis would be in a pickle jar.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2014, 12:48:36 PM »
Pinata.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2014, 04:19:23 PM »
This was a story on the local news here in NYC.  I don't know if I can link it here.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2014, 05:24:37 AM »
Have mercy  :::D What this Hispanic needs to realize is that Bushwick  had a large Jewish population way before it was the so called up and coming Hispanic neighborhood this guy posts about... Sadly the influx of Hispanics years ago and some other demographics caused the decline of the place causing many Jewish folks that lived there to leave... There are no wonders going on there now that make the place attractive as a place to live other than the fact that better neighborhoods that are in the metropolitan area are far more expensive to buy into... The store owner / business person is an idiot... He should thank G-d that people are interested in buying into the neighborhood bringing new money into the picture.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2014, 11:17:33 AM »
Have mercy  :::D What this Hispanic needs to realize is that Bushwick  had a large Jewish population way before it was the so called up and coming Hispanic neighborhood this guy posts about... Sadly the influx of Hispanics years ago and some other demographics caused the decline of the place causing many Jewish folks that lived there to leave... There are no wonders going on there now that make the place attractive as a place to live other than the fact that better neighborhoods that are in the metropolitan area are far more expensive to buy into... The store owner / business person is an idiot... He should thank G-d that people are interested in buying into the neighborhood bringing new money into the picture.

God didn't give him 1 millionth of the brains you have.  All he can do is make coffee, clean toilets, and hate Jews. 

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2014, 06:24:23 PM »
God didn't give him 1 millionth of the brains you have.  All he can do is make coffee, clean toilets, and hate Jews.

you have his number? I need someone to clean my toilet.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2014, 07:23:06 PM »
you have his number? I need someone to clean my toilet.

his number: 1800- [censored] eater

Offline RussianLeo777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2014, 09:34:15 PM »
Just another [censored] cucaracha