Author Topic: AMAZING speech of Brigitte Gabriel  (Read 969 times)

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
AMAZING speech of Brigitte Gabriel
« on: October 02, 2014, 12:12:18 PM »
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: AMAZING speech of Brigitte Gabriel
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 02:22:39 PM »
2:23 "we're not talking about the moderates" yeah the ones that just reason death to Israel instead of call it aren't better, 2:28 "crazy radicals" the crazy radicals aren't neccesarily crazy and the radicals are the "moderate" muslims who deviate completely from the teaching of pisslam. 2:35 15-20% "radicals", that's the same thing as any religion. One religion makes you study in Yeshiva, another makes you murder people around the world, because religious muslims aren't "rad", they're murderers. 3:15 Why should we be concerned about the "moderates"? Because they keep us from talking about the "radicals". 3:24 no, not all Germans were Nazis. If muslims control a country, the "moderates" won't hide you in their basement for anything other than nefarious purposes. 3:45 "Most Russians were peaceful" Oi vey. 4:35 Not exactly to it's knees. And those other Arab muslims certainly had helpers, and a lot of moderates were there to do pisslamic damage control after too. 7:00-7:16 nice list. By the way, the reason Lebanon became that way is because they thought it was the model for "co-existance". 16:00 the appearance of moderance is written into the kkkoran.

Excellent fund-raising bit at the end. 8/10 speech.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 05:10:04 PM »
2:23 "we're not talking about the moderates" yeah the ones that just reason death to Israel instead of call it aren't better, 2:28 "crazy radicals" the crazy radicals aren't neccesarily crazy and the radicals are the "moderate" muslims who deviate completely from the teaching of pisslam. 2:35 15-20% "radicals", that's the same thing as any religion. One religion makes you study in Yeshiva, another makes you murder people around the world, because religious muslims aren't "rad", they're murderers. 3:15 Why should we be concerned about the "moderates"? Because they keep us from talking about the "radicals". 3:24 no, not all Germans were Nazis. If muslims control a country, the "moderates" won't hide you in their basement for anything other than nefarious purposes. 3:45 "Most Russians were peaceful" Oi vey. 4:35 Not exactly to it's knees. And those other Arab muslims certainly had helpers, and a lot of moderates were there to do pisslamic damage control after too. 7:00-7:16 nice list. By the way, the reason Lebanon became that way is because they thought it was the model for "co-existance". 16:00 the appearance of moderance is written into the kkkoran.

Excellent fund-raising bit at the end. 8/10 speech.

They fund raising was good indeed. Glad you love the speech aswell.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2014, 10:35:41 PM »
They fund raising was good indeed. Glad you love the speech aswell.

The delivery and emotional pull was done well, and there was a couple facts she put in there that help. Overall, I do not in any way trust her, and I don't think her organization is an answer. What have they done? They fought to get some bills passed, huh? I don't see hope through them.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2014, 07:34:26 AM »
The delivery and emotional pull was done well, and there was a couple facts she put in there that help. Overall, I do not in any way trust her, and I don't think her organization is an answer. What have they done? They fought to get some bills passed, huh? I don't see hope through them.

National security? Here TV interviews? She reach more people then the JTF with her message thats a fact.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2014, 09:37:36 AM »
National security? Here TV interviews? She reach more people then the JTF with her message thats a fact.

National security is improving? Back to what I said. What has her message caused people to change?

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2014, 10:53:29 AM »
National security is improving? Back to what I said. What has her message caused people to change?

I think she makes thousands of people aware of the world wide Islamic problem. That you don't like people that fight Islam is your problem but i do. I don't follow 1 pad and 1 group. I follow and share the work of people with a good heart who spread a good and clear message.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2014, 01:15:58 PM »
Brigitte Gabriel is truly an amazing person.