Author Topic: French Jewish girls went to Syria to join Jihad fighters  (Read 837 times)

Offline dimitry

• Junior JTFer
French Jewish girls went to Syria to join Jihad fighters
« on: October 11, 2014, 10:29:26 AM »
This is what happens when you allow your kids to be groomed by the Muslim immigrants in Europe.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/french-jewish-girl-flies-to-syria-to-join-jihad-fighters/

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: French Jewish girls went to Syria to join Jihad fighters
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2014, 07:42:33 PM »
What a chilul Hashem and tragedy. Who's to blame? Surely the woman too, but if her father had said those "racist, intolerant" things in the Torah about who Ishmael is, and had raised their kids not to see everyone and every idea as the same, then maybe we'd loose less. Cry for this woman, and avenge her soon-to-be blood by not being afraid to tell Jews, even "innocent little kids we don't want to say not-nice things to" what's what in the world, like Hashem did for us.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2014, 08:35:20 PM »
This is tearing my heart to shreds all over again, I can handle any of these horrible stories, but Jewish girls doing this I keep getting crushed over again and again. You can't have your cake and eat it too. You wanted to tell your daughter to respect all religions, you wanted to raise a tolerant girl who doesn't see herself as different for being Jewish, then you can, but you're going to have to put your money where your mouth is when your tolerance for the sons of the satan inevitably causes you to loose your daughter to them, or cause someone else's daughter to be lost.

Obviously the rest of her life will be the worst torture unless she is one of the rare few who escape, and then her kids will think they're mudrats and come to kill Jews. Heaven have mercy on us!

Offline dimitry

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2014, 11:21:09 PM »
This is tearing my heart to shreds all over again, I can handle any of these horrible stories, but Jewish girls doing this I keep getting crushed over again and again. You can't have your cake and eat it too. You wanted to tell your daughter to respect all religions, you wanted to raise a tolerant girl who doesn't see herself as different for being Jewish, then you can, but you're going to have to put your money where your mouth is when your tolerance for the sons of the satan inevitably causes you to loose your daughter to them, or cause someone else's daughter to be lost.

Obviously the rest of her life will be the worst torture unless she is one of the rare few who escape, and then her kids will think they're mudrats and come to kill Jews. Heaven have mercy on us!

She was probably converted to Islam by the people in her neighborhood.

Muslims are preying on vulnerable youth in every country. You can read about the way they have created mass rapes across Europe.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2014, 01:57:58 AM »
She was probably converted to Islam by the people in her neighborhood.

Muslims are preying on vulnerable youth in every country. You can read about the way they have created mass rapes across Europe.

Likely. What I want to know, is why she can still walk after he father saw her come home in a burka. If I ever have a daughter and she decided to join beekeeping, I'm moving her to Bnei Brak.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2014, 04:15:17 AM »
Feminazism sure rots the brain, doesn't it?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2014, 09:28:01 AM »
I would blame feminazis, who spend years writing how sharia law is "more favorable" to women than Halacha.
http://books.google.com/books?id=LaV-IGZ8VKIC&pg=PA863&lpg=PA863&dq=jewish+women+islam+divorce+inheritance&source=bl&ots=Onydqd565D&sig=xLy_BYXbhdr7mbZdcf3Iio8lbi4&hl=en&sa=X&ei=rEr0U_6EBo7ksATU-ICADg&ved=0CDMQ6AEwAw#v=snippet&q=jewish%20women%20were%20aware%20that%20in%20some%20aspects%20of%20marital%20and%20inheritance%20laws%2C%20the%20islamic%20legal%20system%20was%20more%20favorable%20than%20jewish%20halakha&f=false

Ruth Lamdan YS'V

There is more than one culprit, but ironically, yes, the femenazis have led to many girls getting into abusive situations with 3rd world partners, and also have the blood of their sisters on their hands.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2014, 10:23:42 AM »
What a tragedy. I was reading another day that a man from central Serbia converted to Islam and joined forces with jihadists who are stationed in former Serbian village in Bosnia overtaken by them. Soon he converted his two daughters and took them with him to Syria to fight a holy war. Now this man's father was nicknamed "Turkish" which is very embarrassing in Serbian culture. Poor grandfather wants to take his own life.  :o
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2014, 11:22:29 AM »
What a tragedy. I was reading another day that a man from central Serbia converted to Islam and joined forces with jihadists who are stationed in former Serbian village in Bosnia overtaken by them. Soon he converted his two daughters and took them with him to Syria to fight a holy war. Now this man's father was nicknamed "Turkish" which is very embarrassing in Serbian culture. Poor grandfather wants to take his own life.  :o

If I had no way to stop it, I'd even say I was a muslim if my daughter joined them so I could go get her out, and to give your daughter to those animals is depraved.

There needs to be manuals in every language of what to say to prevent an islamic conversion or Syria flight, and you can be like "the Torah is perfect and the kkkoran is retarded". They brainwash loners and outcasts well, and fit into many countercultures around the world.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2014, 11:47:10 AM »
Muslam is more dangerous than Ebola.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.