Author Topic: Black Savage Mob Loots Jewish Store in Brooklyn  (Read 1302 times)

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Black Savage Mob Loots Jewish Store in Brooklyn
« on: October 13, 2014, 01:48:45 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH1DZYMowZQ#t=88

Isn't it great living in Brooklyn?   It's only going to get worse as america continues its descent into third worldism.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 02:24:39 PM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Black Savage Mob Loots Jewish Store in Brooklyn
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 02:03:19 PM »
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2014, 09:12:32 AM »
You're not being sensitive. Those obongo's sons and daughters were just hungry.  Next thing you'll be saying they should be shipped back to mutha afrikkka the way their smelly ancestors came, in chains. And that they'll be better off in the jungle swinging from trees.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2014, 01:00:49 PM »
Who unlocked the Zoo?
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2014, 03:18:24 PM »
This is the comment I posted on youtube:

I'd call these people animals except that would be a malicious slander against animals. This used to be a country of laws, but we all know that nothing will happen to these savage lowlifes.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2014, 04:20:01 PM »
This is the comment I posted on youtube:

I'd call these people animals except that would be a malicious slander against animals. This used to be a country of laws, but we all know that nothing will happen to these savage lowlifes.

ummmmmm ... its not there.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline RussianLeo777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2014, 09:23:34 PM »
In a sane city, one would be able to defend his property by shooting a couple of these monkeys in the head with a shotgun.  I can guarantee you there won't be any more visits after that.  That ape Sharpton will be yelling though...

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2014, 08:26:03 AM »
Under Mayor Giuliani this nonsense wouldn't happen or the thugs would be caught by now
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2014, 03:03:53 PM »
Under Mayor Giuliani this nonsense wouldn't happen or the thugs would be caught by now

Giuliani was one of the most anti-gun/anti-freedom politicians in the country.  I agree he may have been better at punishing the perpetrators, but Giuliani like Bloomberg and other totalitarian power monger politicians believed law abiding American citizens should not be allowed to own guns or defend themselves.    Giuliani was one of the most proud supporters of gun control and also one of the mayors and proud supporters of the Anti-American/Freeom-Hating Mayors Against Guns group, which is one of the leading forces of gun control in our nation.

Here is a post I made on a gun forum, where some member actually posted on this same topic:

Black racism against Jewish people is nothing new..   It is not considered taboo in the black community to use racial slurs against whites, Jews or even other blacks, as it is among white people or other ethnic groups in this country.

Sadly, because Jews are deemed as "rich white people", it is not considered racist for black people, unlike other groups of people, to make as much racist and hateful comments as they please.  Nor are assaults on Jewish people by black people considered a hate crime.  Rather they consider it just ordinary "assault" and the racist assailant is considered the victim of society.    IF anyone looks back to the Crown Heights Riots, many black people were shouting "Hitler should have finished the job".    During this riot, Jewish businesses were looted, burned and Jewish people on the street were ganged up on and beaten badly.  I can guarantee you if a bunch of Irish or German people were chanting this, they would have been deemed vicious "Nazis" and even they would have been all arrested for hate speech.   When a Jewish guy in Brooklyn is beaten down by a black guy and the black guy makes racial slurs, it is considered acceptable, because Jews are deemed as "White oppressors and Slave Masters" by the black community in New York.  That is the mentality going around New York, where large  black and Jewish communities live side by side in places like Brooklyn and Queens.

Jews in New York are very naive bunch..  All I have to say is if any mobs attacked my Jewish community, I would feel it is my duty to stand up for them.  Too many Jews  in the USA never gotten over the victim mentality or the need to be sheltered.  They still feel they are helpless and that only law enforcement and government, who have their best interests, can be the only ones to help them.

Jewish people in New York also have been some of the largest number of victims of the knockout game.  Considering it is illegal for anybody to conceal a handgun in New York City, it is pretty much easy pickings for groups of thugs to knock out these helpless and naive victims.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2014, 06:00:43 PM »
Here is a post I made on a gun forum, where some member actually posted on this same topic:

Black racism against Jewish people is nothing new..   It is not considered taboo in the black community to use racial slurs against whites, Jews or even other blacks, as it is among white people or other ethnic groups in this country.

Sadly, because Jews are deemed as "rich white people", it is not considered racist for black people, unlike other groups of people, to make as much racist and hateful comments as they please.  Nor are assaults on Jewish people by black people considered a hate crime.  Rather they consider it just ordinary "assault" and the racist assailant is considered the victim of society.    IF anyone looks back to the Crown Heights Riots, many black people were shouting "Hitler should have finished the job".    During this riot, Jewish businesses were looted, burned and Jewish people on the street were ganged up on and beaten badly.  I can guarantee you if a bunch of Irish or German people were chanting this, they would have been deemed vicious "Nazis" and even they would have been all arrested for hate speech.   When a Jewish guy in Brooklyn is beaten down by a black guy and the black guy makes racial slurs, it is considered acceptable, because Jews are deemed as "White oppressors and Slave Masters" by the black community in New York.  That is the mentality going around New York, where large  black and Jewish communities live side by side in places like Brooklyn and Queens.

Jews in New York are very naive bunch..  All I have to say is if any mobs attacked my Jewish community, I would feel it is my duty to stand up for them.  Too many Jews  in the USA never gotten over the victim mentality or the need to be sheltered.  They still feel they are helpless and that only law enforcement and government, who have their best interests, can be the only ones to help them.

Jewish people in New York also have been some of the largest number of victims of the knockout game.  Considering it is illegal for anybody to conceal a handgun in New York City, it is pretty much easy pickings for groups of thugs to knock out these helpless and naive victims.

:clap:

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2014, 05:34:05 AM »
I think those African slave lords who auctioned off all those slave cheated the whitees, they sold them all the damaged goods sort of speak.
You're not being sensitive. Those obongo's sons and daughters were just hungry.  Next thing you'll be saying they should be shipped back to mutha afrikkka the way their smelly ancestors came, in chains. And that they'll be better off in the jungle swinging from trees.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2014, 05:35:14 PM »
The stupid media hasn't made that big deal of what happened.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2014, 09:42:18 AM »
In case people haven't realized it....the black race is being used for violence and chaos to create fear....many are black muslims... satan uses vile foolish people to cause wars on the earth.