Author Topic: Prayer request  (Read 1551 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Prayer request
« on: October 22, 2014, 10:45:37 PM »
I was in an automobile accident today that involved a major collision at the front end and even though nobody was hurt though I am hoping to have a car soon or better yet that my car isn't totaled and that I can have it repaired and insurance will cover most of it.  I would deeply appreciate everyone's prayers right now since I love everyone one of you.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Prayer request
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 10:52:46 PM »
Woow. Just said a little prayers for you. Thank G-D you are safe.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 10:55:10 PM »
The Blessing you should say for coming out safe B"H

http://machonshilo.org/en/eng/list-ask-the-rav/46-tphilla-and-brakhoth/619-car-accident-hagomel

2. You do need to recite the following b’rakha (see Rambam’s MT B’rakhoth 10:9) whenever you pass by there:

הָרוֹאֶה מְקוֹם שֶׁנַּעֲשָׂה בּוֹ נִסִּים לְיִשְׂרָאֵל, כְּגוֹן יַם סוּף וּמַעְבְּרוֹת הַיַּרְדֵּן--מְבָרֵךְ בָּרוּךְ אַתָּה ה' אֱלֹהֵינוּ מֶלֶךְ הָעוֹלָם, שֶׁעָשָׂה נִסִּים לַאֲבוֹתֵינוּ בַּמָּקוֹם הַזֶּה; וְכֵן כָּל מָקוֹם שֶׁנַּעֲשָׂה בּוֹ נֵס, לָרַבִּים.  אֲבָל מְקוֹם שֶׁנַּעֲשָׂה בּוֹ נֵס לַיָּחִיד--אוֹתוֹ הַיָּחִיד וּבְנוֹ וּבֶן בְּנוֹ מְבָרֵךְ כְּשֶׁרוֹאֶה אוֹתוֹ מָקוֹם, בָּרוּךְ אַתָּה ה' אֱלֹהֵינוּ מֶלֶךְ הָעוֹלָם, שֶׁעָשָׂה לִי נֵס בַּמָּקוֹם הַזֶּה; אוֹ, שֶׁעָשָׂה לְאָבִי נֵס בַּמָּקוֹם הַזֶּה.  הָרוֹאֶה גּוֹב אֲרָיוֹת, וְכִבְשָׁן הָאֵשׁ--מְבָרֵךְ בָּרוּךְ אַתָּה ה' אֱלֹהֵינוּ מֶלֶךְ הָעוֹלָם, שֶׁעָשָׂה נֵס לַצַּדִּיקִים בַּמָּקוֹם הַזֶּה.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 10:57:09 PM »
The most important thing is that you're safe. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2014, 11:14:39 PM »
Praise G-d that you are safe, Chad!  :dance:

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2014, 11:29:24 PM »
בס''ד

Thank G-d you weren't hurt.

I will certainly pray for you.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2014, 11:42:57 PM »
Praise Hashem you were not hurt..  B"H   

Driving is a lot more dangerous than many people realize and sometimes you need a bad accident to understand how dangerous it can be.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2014, 12:11:01 AM »
Baruch Hashem you are safe... You should say HaGomel as soon as possible...

I had a major collision in Nov 2009 and Baruch Hashem I escaped without a scratch. In that accident I was side-swiped by another car, sent head-long into the center divider causing my car to enter a spin which sent me across four lanes of traffic, to be hit by a delivery truck and leaving me facing on-coming traffic on the right shoulder...

I drive 150 miles a day (and have been doing so since 2003) so I put a LOT of miles on my car (3000 a month, 36000 a year) and I have only had this one accident... I consider it AMAZING grace...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2014, 12:16:39 AM »
http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/927678/jewish/Berachot-Chapter-Ten.htm

Halacha 9

A person who sees a place where miracles were wrought for the Jewish people - for example, the Red Sea or the crossings of the Jordan - should recite the blessing:

Blessed are You, God, our Lord, King of the universe, who wrought miracles for our ancestors in this place.

This blessing is recited wherever miracles were performed for many people. In contrast, in a place where a miracle was performed for an individual, that individual, his son, and his grandson should recite the blessing:

Blessed are You, God, our Lord, King of the universe, who wrought a miracle for me in this place.
 or "...who wrought a miracle for my ancestors in this place."

בָּרוּךְ אַתָּה ה' אֱלֹהֵינוּ מֶלֶךְ הָעוֹלָם, שֶׁעָשָׂה לִי נֵס בַּמָּקוֹם הַזֶּה

OR (For son and grandson, First say Baruch Atah Adon-oy, El-o-heinu melech HaOlam ......

שֶׁעָשָׂה לְאָבִי נֵס בַּמָּקוֹם הַזֶּה 

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2014, 06:31:58 PM »
בס''ד

Tag Mechir Tzedek and Muman:

You are urging Confederate Kahanist to recite Hebrew prayers. He is not Jewish. He does not read Hebrew (I assume).

The purpose of this post is for us to pray on his behalf. Obviously, he should also pray but his prayers will be in English.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2014, 06:37:48 PM »
I will keep you in my prayers.  I am glad you are safe.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2014, 06:45:55 PM »
בס''ד

You are urging Confederate Kahanist to recite Hebrew prayers. He is not Jewish. He does not read Hebrew (I assume).

The purpose of this post is for us to pray on his behalf. Obviously, he should also pray but his prayers will be in English.

Ooops, i did not remember that he was not Jewish... I agree that it is not important for him to recite the HaGomel (as it is something only Jews should do).

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2014, 11:19:27 PM »
Didn't know he isn't Jewish

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2014, 02:20:32 AM »
בס''ד

Even though I'm not Jewish though I still read the article though.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2014, 02:24:33 AM »
So far I have 100,000 coverage along with accident forgiveness and even if my car is totaled I will at least get a discount on a new car.  I just want to thank everyone here for your prayers and thank God that nobody was hurt.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2014, 05:40:23 AM »
I know lots of stories from those around me of people that died on the road, so thank G-d I'm not hearing one of those. May G-d continue to protect you, and if this was a warning, that he help you elevate yourself without suffering or damage.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2014, 10:57:48 AM »
בס''ד

The Pilgrims were Righteous Gentiles. They actually originally based Thanksgiving on Birkat HaGomel to thank G-d for brining them across the ocean. I don't think there is a prohibition of a Righteous Gentile to say that bracha. As long as a bracha doesn't say "we" or "us", it's okay. Obviously they can't say the bracha on a mitzvah (Asher Kideshanu) but they can praise G-d.

Here is the source article on what I wrote above.

http://download.yutorah.org/2013/1053/800522.pdf

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2014, 11:15:16 AM »
Glad you're okay! Praying for you.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2014, 02:39:02 PM »
I pray for you.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2014, 08:48:40 PM »
We are glad that you are ok. May God be with you..
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,