Author Topic: Jeopardy : The Gameshow Of Intellect  (Read 672 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Jeopardy : The Gameshow Of Intellect
« on: October 28, 2014, 02:25:11 AM »
Most of my childhood to young adulthood I was considered the Nerd because I was bookish and took an interest in computers at age 14 (in 1979). As a result I have a good deal of trivia knowledge which comes in handy when playing Jeopardy from home. Recently I have begun to watch episodes of Jeopardy on Youtube. It seems that the Jeopardy show is posted every week on the Jeopardy channel (2014 only, but older episodes can be found)... Each show runs about 20 minutes (w/o commercials).

Here are some shows from the last few months...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Jeopardy : The Gameshow Of Intellect
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 03:17:15 AM »
Maybe those questions were just a tad bit too hard for some of us...

Maybe this show is more our speed?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Jeopardy : The Gameshow Of Intellect
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 03:40:52 AM »
'The Honesty's too much' LOL!