Author Topic: Breaking: 17-Year-Old Girl Murdered By Arab Muslim Terrorist  (Read 1443 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Re: Breaking: 17-Year-Old Girl Murdered By Arab Muslim Terrorist
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2014, 12:28:15 PM »
It's pretty rough there at the moment.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2014, 12:45:06 PM »
Time for another lucky Arab to get a few years of free college and first world medicine.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2014, 12:58:55 PM »
At least nobody was allowed to legally defend themselves who could have posed a threat to the Israeli government's power.  Jewish lives are not worth much as long as Nuthinyahu and the crooks in the Knesset can stay in power.     

Screw the Israeli police state that makes Jews weak and feeble sheep for the slaughter.   I thought after the Shoah and formation of the State of Israel we were suppose to be free people, not a bunch of helpless ghetto mice.

Israel is becoming one giant shtetl and the leader isn't far off from being the Czar.  As a matter of fact, there was Czars who treated their Jewish subjects better than the way Israel's leaders treat their subjects.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2014, 01:05:00 PM »
Woah, I expected better (though I may be foolish) from you guys. Immediately resorting to stark sarcasm is not good form.

This is terrible news and the family of the girl must be extremely distraught. The first order of business is dealing with the immediate issue, sorrow for the loss of the girl. I hope that her death will result in more security for Jews in our land. May the family be comforted with the true mourners for Zion.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2014, 01:22:56 PM »
Woah, I expected better (though I may be foolish) from you guys. Immediately resorting to stark sarcasm is not good form.

This is terrible news and the family of the girl must be extremely distraught. The first order of business is dealing with the immediate issue, sorrow for the loss of the girl. I hope that her death will result in more security for Jews in our land. May the family be comforted with the true mourners for Zion.

I wasn't being sarcastic, but being very honest.  Maybe BrennanFan was, but he was also being quite honest, too.   I  don't know what you are disappointed about?  What I am disappointed about is how much mourning and hoping we do while more and more Jews are being massacred.

Hoping and praying doesn't do very much in preventing loss of life or bringing back the dead.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2014, 03:44:16 PM »
This can be an ISIS effect. Anyhow these muslamic terrorists shall be hanged after summary trial.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2014, 03:56:23 PM »
I wasn't being sarcastic, but being very honest.  Maybe BrennanFan was, but he was also being quite honest, too.   I  don't know what you are disappointed about?  What I am disappointed about is how much mourning and hoping we do while more and more Jews are being massacred.

Hoping and praying doesn't do very much in preventing loss of life or bringing back the dead.

I really try to understand where you are coming from and try to give you extra benefit of the doubt. But honestly sometimes I think you thrive on the news of death of Jews and enjoy thrashing those who have been harmed and Jews in general. Virtually every thread you post on you denigrate Jews without any regret or hope for things to change. You only complain and provide no hope, for that I disagree with you many times over.

When a person has been killed by a terrorist the first thing you should do is care about the victim, care about the family of the victim, and do what is necessary to make sure this never happens again. But that is not the 1st comment you should make, complaining about the problems of Israel. Indeed there is plenty of time for that, later after the pain has passed. To immediately pile on about how Israel is so terrible for its citizens is not a good way to go about making changes, it only makes you feel better...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2014, 04:19:50 PM »
While I share the great disappointment and anger toward the piss-poor Israeli government I also feel for the people who are being hurt by it. It upsets me every time I read or hear about a Jew who has been killed or maimed by these animals who are permitted to rape, pillage, and murder in our Holy city. I share the sentiments of EJAK47 at times but I restrain my mouth from speaking things which will only result in more conflict between Jews. We need to work on unifying Jews in Israel, and around  the world, and by trashing our brothers and sisters (even those who don't share our political views) we are only tearing apart the Jewish people and communities of the world.

I believe Rabbi Kahane had a plan to bring us together. Without it there will be no future for Jews or the Jewish state. We have fragmented to the point where it is hard to see the unity which is needed, but still I hold out hope every day that it will occur. Most everyone knows my approach is firm and uncompromising, but i also do seek to bring people closer to our ideology rather than scare them away from it.

Rebuke is essential, but it must be given at the right time. Anger also has it's appropriate time and I believe this is the key to how our approach should be. Violence is called up when it is necessary, and I believe that the time for increasing violence against the terrorists has long since passed. We should be pounding these cretins to smithereens... No mercy on them... They have NO RIGHT to the Temple mount and should be deported, imprisoned, or executed...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2014, 07:44:28 PM »
I don't always agree with EJA44's hyperbole but in this case it's warranted. Israel and its leaders are just that sick.

If a Jewish "radical" had stabbed a Fakestinian girl to death and managed to escape to safety in his or her own neighborhood, there would be no trial by the Bolshevik regime, because the citizens would tear him/her limb from limb on the spot, as surely as the Arabs would.

If you doubt this remember the reaction to Dr. Goldstein. Or look at the reaction earlier this year to the alleged murder of the Arab boy by the six youths. Everyone was ready for their blood, and I don't mean Arabs when I say that. A high level delegation of religious Israelis marched to show condolences to Abu Khedir's family, and even Mrs. Frenkel condemned this "horrible act".

It's not just secular, overtly leftist Israelis either, it's plenty of "rightists" and "religious" people too. I don't want to bash (all) Charedim or Shas supporters again, but we all know they aren't exactly beacons of national sanity when it comes to Jewish survival.

Because of this wickedness, God will surely judge His people like he did numerous times in the Tanach and throughout history.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2014, 08:45:36 PM »

Immediately resorting to attacking Jtfers and reflexively defending the bibi regiime who is responsible for these murders and the erosion of national security, is not good form.  Do you have something against sarcasm?  The origin of the sarcasm is that smart JTFers rightly recognize that the bibi regime and its strengthening of our enemies is directly rresponsible for those enemies murdering Jews.

I hope that her death will result in more security for Jews in our land.

What planet are you living on where this seems to you a reasonable possibility?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2014, 08:48:18 PM »
Immediately resorting to attacking Jtfers and reflexively defending the bibi regiime who is responsible for these murders and the erosion of national security, is not good form.  Do you have something against sarcasm?  The origin of the sarcasm is that smart JTFers rightly recognize that the bibi regime and its strengthening of our enemies is directly rresponsible for those enemies murdering Jews.

What planet are you living on where this seems to you a reasonable possibility?

Your reading comprehension appears to be lacking. You did not read what I wrote because nowhere did I defend Bibi... You seem to me like a crackpot at times KWRBT, go to school and learn something for heavens sake.

My comment, as I said before (but I will type slowly for some people who seem to have brain damage) is that after the death of a poor girl like this it is not good to immediately start using this to attack the government. My comments concerning rebuke against the government are clear and I will not repeat them here. But KWRBT you really need to do some learning. I used to think you were bright but it appears you have a big problem with reading comprehension.

And KWRBT, I live on Earth where all human beings live... Where do you live?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2014, 08:51:55 PM »
Read this slowly and make sure your 'mobile device' is working this time...

While I share the great disappointment and anger toward the piss-poor Israeli government I also feel for the people who are being hurt by it. It upsets me every time I read or hear about a Jew who has been killed or maimed by these animals who are permitted to rape, pillage, and murder in our Holy city. I share the sentiments of EJAK47 at times but I restrain my mouth from speaking things which will only result in more conflict between Jews. We need to work on unifying Jews in Israel, and around  the world, and by trashing our brothers and sisters (even those who don't share our political views) we are only tearing apart the Jewish people and communities of the world.

I believe Rabbi Kahane had a plan to bring us together. Without it there will be no future for Jews or the Jewish state. We have fragmented to the point where it is hard to see the unity which is needed, but still I hold out hope every day that it will occur. Most everyone knows my approach is firm and uncompromising, but i also do seek to bring people closer to our ideology rather than scare them away from it.

Rebuke is essential, but it must be given at the right time. Anger also has it's appropriate time and I believe this is the key to how our approach should be. Violence is called up when it is necessary, and I believe that the time for increasing violence against the terrorists has long since passed. We should be pounding these cretins to smithereens... No mercy on them... They have NO RIGHT to the Temple mount and should be deported, imprisoned, or executed...

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2014, 09:15:55 PM »
Oy vey, maybe I am the one who usually stirs the post, but Muman and Kahane Was Right, let's all kiss and be friends..  Cmon...

Remember, our enemies are the leftists , Arabs and all Anti-Jewish/Anti-Israel zealots of the earth..

I am with Kahane Was Right on the one point Muman, it was not right for you to talk down on JTFers as being insensitive.  You know very well how much we adore every precious Jewish son and daughter, such as this Jewish daughter.  Her blood has poured out of our own bodies as well.   

However, we can only bear so much mourning and grieving and cry out against the evils and injustices which have made these constant murders and Jewish victims so prevalent in our homeland.

So, I will say Muman, both you and Kahane Was Right are very inspirational to me and both very bright and intelligent guys.  Brennan Fan, also has lot of good chutzpah and smarts to him and definitely emphasizes many intelligent points.  I do believe he is a truly Righteous Gentile, despite the few disagreements I have with him or his posts.

Let's stop  fighting among ourselves and think of a plan, do something productive.  All this quibbling and arguing is pretty senseless and useless.

Our enemies always rejoice when we end up fighting and that is why they succeed against us as well.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2014, 10:25:56 PM »
Thanks for the kind words EJA44. Sometimes I think you judge Jewry a bit too harshly but if that's the case, it certainly isn't by much.

God commands me to support the Jewish people as a nation, not whitewash miscarriages of justice that they might support or suicidal insanity that they practice. If that means criticizing most of Israel, so be it. My only regret is not being able to walk up and down Israeli streets right now engaging the people in a spirited debate. That would be much more productive than griping on some forum.

People will not be delivered from this self-hating madness by having their butts being kissed. They need to be confronted and offended.

A question for Israeli JTFers or those who are very familiar with Israel: how hard would it be to organize a JTF Israel visit for those in the Galut and Gentile JTFers? The goal would be to attempt to dialogue with Israeli citizens we encounter about issues of survival and national sanity, using strictly law-abiding words that avoid the appearance of incitement or "racism". Then again, I know that virtually any criticism of the Lewinsky regime has been outlawed, but non-Israeli citizens would just be expelled at worst.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2014, 10:28:33 PM »
Oy vey, maybe I am the one who usually stirs the post, but Muman and Kahane Was Right, let's all kiss and be friends..  Cmon...

Remember, our enemies are the leftists , Arabs and all Anti-Jewish/Anti-Israel zealots of the earth..

I am with Kahane Was Right on the one point Muman, it was not right for you to talk down on JTFers as being insensitive.  You know very well how much we adore every precious Jewish son and daughter, such as this Jewish daughter.  Her blood has poured out of our own bodies as well.   

However, we can only bear so much mourning and grieving and cry out against the evils and injustices which have made these constant murders and Jewish victims so prevalent in our homeland.

So, I will say Muman, both you and Kahane Was Right are very inspirational to me and both very bright and intelligent guys.  Brennan Fan, also has lot of good chutzpah and smarts to him and definitely emphasizes many intelligent points.  I do believe he is a truly Righteous Gentile, despite the few disagreements I have with him or his posts.

Let's stop  fighting among ourselves and think of a plan, do something productive.  All this quibbling and arguing is pretty senseless and useless.

Our enemies always rejoice when we end up fighting and that is why they succeed against us as well.

EJAK47,

I appreciate your comment here... Your clarification eases my concern that there is not compassion for those who are victims of these animals.

I agree that a plan must be made in order to turn the situation around, to ensure that Jews can live safely in the land which is supposed to be our home.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2014, 10:42:03 PM »
I have compassion for this poor girl. I have no compassion for the kapos who have made a society that tolerates her murder.

I am still skeptical that the Fakestinians alone are responsible for these atrocities. I cannot rule out that Shabak is permitting or orchestrating them in order to sow terror in order to cow the people of Israel into accepting total surrender.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2014, 10:48:16 PM »
It's Israel's crazy leadership and the regular Israeli citizens who place them into positions of power in the first place that are causing all these suicidal polices. True right wingers or nationalists don't seem to have much of a political voice at all in Israel. If they did then Israel would have expelled the Arabs decades ago. It seems like they have mostly leftists and some phony right and only a few genuine nationalists who have no effective voice in policy.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2014, 10:49:49 PM »
I want Israel to thrive but there's not a lot that can be done if the citizenry itself wants to commit suicide because they would rather have the world love them than to do what needs to be done to survive.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2014, 11:11:29 PM »
Thanks for the kind words EJA44. Sometimes I think you judge Jewry a bit too harshly but if that's the case, it certainly isn't by much.

God commands me to support the Jewish people as a nation, not whitewash miscarriages of justice that they might support or suicidal insanity that they practice. If that means criticizing most of Israel, so be it. My only regret is not being able to walk up and down Israeli streets right now engaging the people in a spirited debate. That would be much more productive than griping on some forum.

People will not be delivered from this self-hating madness by having their butts being kissed. They need to be confronted and offended.

A question for Israeli JTFers or those who are very familiar with Israel: how hard would it be to organize a JTF Israel visit for those in the Galut and Gentile JTFers? The goal would be to attempt to dialogue with Israeli citizens we encounter about issues of survival and national sanity, using strictly law-abiding words that avoid the appearance of incitement or "racism". Then again, I know that virtually any criticism of the Lewinsky regime has been outlawed, but non-Israeli citizens would just be expelled at worst.

Good idea in theory.  I think they should have JTF meetings in Israel like we do in New York.  Personally, the only Hebrew forum members I "know" are Chabad Kahanist and Zelhar who put up great posts.  Rafoe, who is a global mod on the Hebrew forum sometimes posts here.  He strikes me as very bright.

Now the only concern I have about a meeting with gentile and Israeli Jewish JTF'ers is that the Israelis might be suspicious.  Remember that the Christian Arabs from that region for the most part, identify racially, socially, politically and nationally with the Muslim terrorists.  So while Joseph Farah of Worldnetdaily is great, lets not forget the likes of Helen Thomas, James Abourezek, James Zogby and George Habash, and the late Pope Shenouda, just to name a few. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2014, 11:51:55 PM »
We wouldn't be meeting with Israeli Arab Christians. Why would we?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2014, 01:17:34 AM »

This makes me think that every time you did that same thing, you were doing so out of the best of intentions, and had not intention of going overboard. It's still possible that that was the plan, so my jury's out if you are to be trusted, not that it matters.

We wouldn't be meeting with Israeli Arab Christians. Why would we?

Good one. Will they evict their brothers? If so, we'll have to tell Hashem to hold on for a minute while we thank them lol.

It's Israel's crazy leadership and the regular Israeli citizens who place them into positions of power in the first place that are causing all these suicidal polices. True right wingers or nationalists don't seem to have much of a political voice at all in Israel. If they did then Israel would have expelled the Arabs decades ago. It seems like they have mostly leftists and some phony right and only a few genuine nationalists who have no effective voice in policy.

They do have many voices. Even Bibi's is right wing. They're short on right hands though.

I have compassion for this poor girl. I have no compassion for the kapos who have made a society that tolerates her murder.

I am still skeptical that the Fakestinians alone are responsible for these atrocities. I cannot rule out that Shabak is permitting or orchestrating them in order to sow terror in order to cow the people of Israel into accepting total surrender.

Compassion for the kapo is cruelty to those they cause to get capped.

Shabak is not orchestrating the terror attacks. You can go into any classroom in the middle east, and most will say the same thing as for what they plan to do with themselves. It's no secret that from the shabbak down to the parking cops, it's permitted.

I really try to understand where you are coming from and try to give you extra benefit of the doubt. But honestly sometimes I think you thrive on the news of death of Jews and enjoy thrashing those who have been harmed and Jews in general. Virtually every thread you post on you denigrate Jews without any regret or hope for things to change. You only complain and provide no hope, for that I disagree with you many times over.

When a person has been killed by a terrorist the first thing you should do is care about the victim, care about the family of the victim, and do what is necessary to make sure this never happens again. But that is not the 1st comment you should make, complaining about the problems of Israel. Indeed there is plenty of time for that, later after the pain has passed. To immediately pile on about how Israel is so terrible for its citizens is not a good way to go about making changes, it only makes you feel better...

I'll save the psychoanalysis to back up your statement, but it's out there.

Half the world says how miserable the world is, curses something for it, and does nothing other than blame the inactivity of others. Rabbi Kahane's message was victory is possible, and defeat is not an option.

I was not impressed with Chaim, an event I can't recall a precedent to, when he said "most American Jews are so self-hating, there's almost no chance there". That's certainly not something I would recommend to attract new members or sources of funding. The chance of anything is next to nothing, but something always happens, and if there was a chance to save them in the mind of this tzadik during the hippy revolution, there's a chance today when they're looking to believe in anything.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline AngryAnt

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2014, 02:24:49 AM »
The time has long passed for hordes of heroic, vigilante Jews to start removing the arab cockroach enemy themselves considering the spineless Israeli government will never do it themselves.