Author Topic: Very telling video on utube. Alarming and sad.  (Read 5922 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Very telling video on utube. Alarming and sad.
« on: August 16, 2007, 01:26:04 PM »
Go to utube: Do a search for:  sucker punch at Mcdonalds.  This is a very alarming and sad video.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Re: Very telling video on utube. Alarming and sad.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 01:29:17 PM »
You should give a link, anyway, here's the video's link :
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 01:32:51 PM »
Quote from: The Shadow link=topic=7880.msg70545#msg70545 date=
Go to utube: Do a search for:  sucker punch at Mcdonalds.  This is a very alarming and sad video.

Sad, yes.  Alarming, not really.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 02:00:16 PM »
That monkey should be gutted alive.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 06:53:55 PM »
My Sicilian blood is boiling. Good God these Black Crime videos get me so damn ANGRY!!!!!

Vito Vaccaro for president 2028 

I would warp this country back so fast that Chris Angel would freak.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2007, 08:55:05 PM »
I will refrain from texting the words that I should not even be thinking right now. I honestly hope the vermin scum that did this too this old man, becomes some ones wife in jail. That is the extent I text.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

newman

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2007, 09:00:37 PM »
This animal is only the symptom.

The disease is liberalism and white guilt that has allowed society to degenerate to this extent.

This would NEVER have happened 50 years ago.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2007, 09:10:31 PM »
newman

Why is this, in the age of our Fathers time, these vermin would be smacked down like the trash they are ? The police would have smacked this violent piece of garbage on his head, and dragged the scum into a jail cell. The far left are getting us killed. In the times my Father lived in , very few would have done such an act because they would have been dealt with like the "people" they are. AHHH I UNDERSTAND THOUGH, IT'S BECAUSE THIS POOR OLD MAN IS WHITE IS THE PROBLEM !!! IT'S OUR FAULT THESE BUMS ATTACK US !!

I'm sick of this honestly. When the White people drop the "i apologize for (fill in the blank)" maybe we will get a backbone.

Something tells me this [censored] that plastered this old man with a sucker shot, LIKES SHARPTON, HILLARY OR JACKSON.

I hope it rots in jail the piece of filth.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2007, 09:13:07 PM »
What a filthy monkey. What a spineless piece of garbage. How would you ever find the stupid animal ever again since they all look exactly alike. The old guy should have kept an eye on that black animal. I would never let a black monkey like that stand next to me without my eyes on him for a second.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 09:17:15 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2007, 09:24:32 PM »
There are 3 reasons this would never have happened 50 yers ago:

1/ There was no white guilt, self-hate or pollitical correctness.

2/ Lawmakers had b@lls.

3/ The animals had the certain knowledge that this behaviour would have lead to their becomming intimate with a rope.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2007, 09:27:57 PM »
He got away with it, this sends a message.  A VERY BAD ONE.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2007, 09:36:53 PM »
There are 3 reasons this would never have happened 50 yers ago:

1/ There was no white guilt, self-hate or pollitical correctness.

2/ Lawmakers had b@lls.

3/ The animals had the certain knowledge that this behaviour would have lead to their becomming intimate with a rope.

That's for sure.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2007, 06:30:51 AM »
LOL i got sucker punched once in a bar when i told a guy to stop bothering a girl, you should have seen the guy face when i was moved back a little but did'nt go down and then went  after him :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2007, 08:08:52 AM »
LOL i got sucker punched once in a bar when i told a guy to stop bothering a girl, you should have seen the guy face when i was moved back a little but did'nt go down and then went  after him :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

I bet he wished he was wearing his brown corduroys when you went after him.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2007, 08:20:38 AM »

:laugh: it was funny iwas in a bar talking with this girl and this guy puts his arm around he was'nt drunk i asked the girl if she knew him or wanted his arm around her she said no.I told the guy to get his arm off her he ignored me so i leaned on him ,he started mouthing off so i said lets go outside i don'nt want to cause trouble in the bar.I started walking out and he followed i turned to see where he was while still inside the bar and i feel a punch hit right below the eye.He was suprised that i was stunned for a second  that did'nt  go down then i just went after him
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2007, 08:23:32 AM »

:laugh: it was funny iwas in a bar talking with this girl and this guy puts his arm around he was'nt drunk i asked the girl if she knew him or wanted his arm around her she said no.I told the guy to get his arm off her he ignored me so i leaned on him ,he started mouthing off so i said lets go outside i don'nt want to cause trouble in the bar.I started walking out and he followed i turned to see where he was while still inside the bar and i feel a punch hit right below the eye.He was suprised that i was stunned for a second  that did'nt  go down then i just went after him

You only get ONE chance to sucker punch a big guy. You better get it right. :laugh:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2007, 08:26:04 AM »

You only get ONE chance to sucker punch a big guy. You better get it right. :laugh:
Well i had a few beers so maybe i did'ntfeel it that much,but your right you have one chance with a sucker punch so make it good

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2007, 08:26:53 AM »
 sucker punch ? what's that ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2007, 08:30:09 AM »
sucker punch ? what's that ?

When you just hit someone when they don't expect it

Joe Schmo

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2007, 12:40:41 PM »

Sounds like you get a lot of girls, Mord.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2007, 12:52:44 PM »

Sounds like you get a lot of girls, Mord.
  LOL i did'nt get the girl she left with her friends ???

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2007, 04:15:34 PM »
  >:(Boy would I give that guy(jungle creature) a piece of my mind... He wouldn't know what hit him after I'm done with him.

newman

« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2007, 09:23:56 PM »
  >:(Boy would I give that guy(jungle creature) a piece of my mind... He wouldn't know what hit him after I'm done with him.

And you know what to do with the the body, eh Doc. ;D

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2007, 12:21:58 AM »

Why, I haven't the slightest idea what you mean Newman. ;)

newman

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2007, 12:27:22 AM »

Why, I haven't the slightest idea what you mean Newman. ;)

Remember the excellent quote from the Shao lin Master in 'Kung Fu'.......

"even the greatest of surgeons must sometimes cut off a cancerous limb to save a body"

There are no end of 'cancerous limbs' in our society.