Author Topic: Terror attack on Israeli synagogue  (Read 3063 times)

Offline Havok

• Full JTFer
  • You'll never get rid of me
Terror attack on Israeli synagogue
« on: November 18, 2014, 12:52:45 AM »
At least five people wounded in "terror attack" at a Jerusalem synagogue, Israeli military spokesman says on Twitter. 
The moral of this story is that no matter how much we try, no matter how much we want it … some stories just don't have a happy ending.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Terror attack on Israeli synagogue
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 12:56:49 AM »
At least five people wounded in "terror attack" at a Jerusalem synagogue, Israeli military spokesman says on Twitter.

The report I am reading says Nine wounded.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Havok

• Full JTFer
  • You'll never get rid of me
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2014, 12:57:56 AM »
The report I am reading says Nine wounded.
I just copied what popped up on my computer when they broke the news. We'll find out more in time
The moral of this story is that no matter how much we try, no matter how much we want it … some stories just don't have a happy ending.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2014, 01:03:46 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/187581

Five Dead, Thirteen Injured in Har Nof Shooting

Arab terrorists open fire at Agassi St. synagogue in Jerusalem; police shoot assailants dead.
By Tova Dvorin
First Publish: 11/18/2014, 7:25 AM / Last Update: 11/18/2014, 8:01 AM

Five people are dead and thirteen people are injured Tuesday morning, after two Arab terrorists entered a synagogue on Agassi Street in Jerusalem's Har Nof neighborhood bearing guns, axes, and knives.

The terrorists began attacking worshippers, stabbing them, before opening fire.

Police who arrived at the scene shortly after the shooting began shot both attackers dead, it has now been confirmed.

Medics are currently at the scene treating the wounded, as photos from social media show.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2014, 01:05:32 AM »
There can be no peace with such evil animals as these.

No longer do I support any form of peace with them, nor do I have mercy on their women or children. I think they all are valid targets for retribution.

May Hashem send us another Dr Boruch speedily and strengthen him.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2014, 01:08:46 AM »
I cannot believe that Israeli intelligence was not operating and did not know about this plot.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2014, 01:13:18 AM »
I cannot believe that Israeli intelligence was not operating and did not know about this plot.
That's because "Israeli intelligence" was behind it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2014, 01:15:01 AM »
Everybody, "Havok" is the banned Croat Nazi troll Americanhero (Ivan). Check his IP, you will see I am right.

Offline AngryAnt

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2014, 01:48:58 AM »
Exterminate these muslim cockroaches, all of them.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2014, 01:52:33 AM »
Latest update is that FOUR are dead, thirteen wounded...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/187581#.VGrkaXVGjUY

Four people are dead and thirteen people are injured Tuesday morning, after two Arab terrorists entered a synagogue on Agassi Street in Jerusalem's Har Nof neighborhood bearing guns, axes, and knives.

The terrorists began attacking worshippers, stabbing them, before opening fire.

Initial footage of the attack has now surfaced. Shots can be heard fired in the background.

Police who arrived at the scene shortly after the shooting began shot both attackers dead, it has now been confirmed.

Medics are currently at the scene treating the wounded, as photos from social media show.

"One of the worshipers came out full of blood, and said - there was a massacre," a witness told IDF Radio. "Police took 11 minutes to arrive and paramedics arrived five minutes later."

Arie Shavit, a volunteer medic for United Hatzalah, spoke to Arutz Sheva Tuesday shortly after the shooting. He was one of the first to arrive at the scene. 

"Two terrorists infiltrated the synagogue and massacred worshipers during prayer," he stated, noting they were "wearing prayer shawls and phylacteries." 

"I and other volunteers of United Hatzalah provided primary care to a number of casualties suffering from different injuries, and unfortunately some of them were injured critically," he continued. "The Police came and neutralized the terrorists. This was an attack - one which included shootings and stabbings."

Updates to follow.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2014, 02:04:24 AM »
"I'm tired of Kaddish, I'm tired of Yartzeits..."

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2014, 02:09:22 AM »
Make Aliyah to Israel, we are not allowed to own guns , but our enemies are armed to the teeth, can murder us while we worship in our synagogues and then be released from jail with martyr's honor to commit more murderous crimes.

Yeah, this must be Hashem's Will.

And , I refuse to mourn anymore.. F*** this ...  Every Jew an AK-47!  Jews in Israel should be armed and attack as any mosques in Israel as they can as retribution!!  There should be blood sprayed all over the mosques in Israel, West Bank and even Gaza.   Let every Muslim be shot to death in front of his family and then his family murdered until they officially surrender and agree to leave the land or be arrested and put into hard labor or be executed.  There should be no mosques or muslims in a real Israel, but the Israel of today is a pathetic sorry excuse of a puppet state!

Sometimes I think only we Jews can be this pathetic.  We are being exterminated in our own land, even after we suffered a horrible Holocaust that wiped out half our people.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2014, 02:10:48 AM »
I refuse to make Aliyah to Israel until all the cowardly self-hating Jews take up arms and are ready to fight the Muslims!!! **** THIS! 

As well, all the traitors int he government should be overthrown with a coup d'etat !  They only are out for their own profits!  Israel needs a pro-Zionist military government to control of the government who will then make way for a pro-Israel/Anti-Muslim leader to rule the country.  Any leader who will not agree to throw out the Muslims should be deported , if to not another country then to the depths of the Mediterranean Sea!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2014, 02:14:26 AM »
Make Aliyah to Israel, we are not allowed to own guns , but our enemies are armed to the teeth, can murder us while we worship in our synagogues and then be released from jail with martyr's honor to commit more murderous crimes.

Yeah, this must be Hashem's Will.

And , I refuse to mourn anymore.. F*** this ...  Every Jew an AK-47!  Jews in Israel should be armed and attack as any mosques in Israel as they can as retribution!!  There should be blood sprayed all over the mosques in Israel, West Bank and even Gaza.   Let every Muslim be shot to death in front of his family and then his family murdered until they officially surrender and agree to leave the land or be arrested and put into hard labor or be executed.  There should be no mosques or muslims in a real Israel, but the Israel of today is a pathetic sorry excuse of a puppet state!

Sometimes I think only we Jews can be this pathetic.  We are being exterminated in our own land, even after we suffered a horrible Holocaust that wiped out half our people.

I don't think anyone thinks this is Hashems will. I think that Jews must be motivated to act. And not just by criticizing the situation but rather doing something about it. Those of us who have a community can increase the message that Jews are not safe in our own land, that we must do something and not just send money to the existing organizations. I have been working with my community to change the passive into the active.

Each of us are responsible for what it happening. I hope others here feel the need to be more insistent in pushing the message of fighting back against these barbarians who kill without any compassion. They kill babies and women and revel in their blood. These animals have no right to live, but without justice they are getting away with it.

It is our responsibility to work to bring about a change. I will not just complain and be angry. I will work harder to ensure that justice is done.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2014, 02:31:18 AM »
I don't think anyone thinks this is Hashems will. I think that Jews must be motivated to act. And not just by criticizing the situation but rather doing something about it. Those of us who have a community can increase the message that Jews are not safe in our own land, that we must do something and not just send money to the existing organizations. I have been working with my community to change the passive into the active.

Each of us are responsible for what it happening. I hope others here feel the need to be more insistent in pushing the message of fighting back against these barbarians who kill without any compassion. They kill babies and women and revel in their blood. These animals have no right to live, but without justice they are getting away with it.

It is our responsibility to work to bring about a change. I will not just complain and be angry. I will work harder to ensure that justice is done.

WHat is going to change??  I have been hearing this for decades and nothing has changed, it is just getting worse and spiraling more out of control.    What Jews need to do is take up arms and stand up against these Islamic savages..  Even if they must face their own corrupt/totalitarian government to acquire the freedoms they need, even by means of force, then so be it!!   Israeli government has proven itself treasonous and seems to take the side with the Muslims on all matters.  Bulldozing homes of convicted terrorists is a completely pathetic gesture.  Let the homes stand and let a Jew live in that home , while the Muslims are lined up against a wall and shot dead..     

What Jews (In Israel) need to do is to take up arms and start shooting Muslims..  Israel was not founded in 1948 merely by diplomacy and funding political groups , it was founded by zeal, diligence, honor, blood  and war.  People killed people and people were killed..  Women, children , whoever got in the way of our freedom of independence was wiped out for the sake of the nation's survival.  Waiting for the diplomats or political organizations to come to our aid and negotiate was completely useless.  If they want to use their women and children as human shields, then I guarantee you after we have killed enough of them, the women and children won't be used as shields anymore..  This media blitz won't last forever if the media isn't given a foot to stand on.  How do you think ISIS can go around massacring women and children in cold blood, yet the media almost makes no mention of it?  Because the foreign media is not given a reception or a place to stay.  As a matter of fact, ISIS is doing a great job massacring every journalist they get their hands on.   Ironically, the massacring of, guess who, JOURNALISTS, has managed to detract from all the women and children they have massacred.  The media fears nothing more than having their own people killed by a governing/military power.

When England made an attempt to block the migration of Jews to Israel and resisted the independence of the Israeli nation from the Palestinian Mandate, Menachem Begin and other Jewish rebels even travelled to England to assassinate English politicians during the struggle.  One of Winston Churchill's good friends was shot dead by Menachem Begin or one of his compatriots in the struggle for indpendence. 

The English stood in our way back then and they and the rest of Europe stands in our way the same today.   I would advocate a TRUE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT would have a Mossad that would be knocking off EUropean politicians, as well torturing and killing any known collaboarators with the enemy.   People like BDS should not have apresence in Israel.  These people should be executed in the middle of the city on public TV .. Just think if an organization operating against an Islamic nation's right to exist was caught in such a country?  What do you think would be the outcome?    Yes, there is no other way for Israel to survive but these measures!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2014, 03:07:30 AM »
EJA44, I don't think this is the work of Arab terrorists. It took the police 11 minutes to arrive? Really?

If you dare say a word against Lewinsky or any Arabs, SShabak officers will arrest you on the spot and throw you into a torture chamber.

This can't be Arab terrorism. This is STATE terrorism practiced by the Fourth Reich of Lewinsky against his own people.

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2014, 04:59:25 AM »

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/187591#.VGsYETSUc1I

Terrorists unofficially identified as cousins Uday and Rassan Abu Jamal - one of whom worked in store meters from the massacre site.

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2014, 05:08:46 AM »
According to the hebrew news story at
http://www.hakolhayehudi.co.il/news/%D7%90%D7%97%D7%93-%D7%94%D7%9E%D7%97%D7%91%D7%9C%D7%99%D7%9D-%D7%A2%D7%91%D7%93-%D7%91%D7%A0%D7%99%D7%A7%D7%99%D7%95%D7%9F-%D7%91%D7%99%D7%AA-%D7%94%D7%9B%D7%A0%D7%A1%D7%AA-995
1 of the 2 terrorists worked at a store nearby and the other one was actually a janitor for the synagogue.

Offline AngryAnt

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2014, 05:13:04 AM »
There is not a single reason to not remove or liquidate every muslim polluting Israel. How many more innocent Jews need to die?

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2014, 05:22:31 AM »
http://www.hakolhayehudi.co.il/news/%D7%94%D7%9E%D7%A4%D7%9B%D7%9C-%D7%90%D7%99%D7%9F-%D7%9C%D7%A0%D7%95-%D7%A4%D7%AA%D7%A8%D7%95%D7%9F-%D7%9C%D7%A4%D7%99%D7%92%D7%95%D7%A2%D7%99%D7%9D-996
also quotes one of the heads of the police, Yochanan Danino  "we don't have a solution to prevent these types of terrorist attacks" . He also said "that he called on the citizens to show restraint and not take the law into their own hands".

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2014, 06:13:06 AM »
Fox news gave a vile report blaming the murder of 4 holy Jews on our desire to daven on Har HaBayit. even refering to the Temple Mount as Al Aqsa. I guess we are down to zero watchable news networks in the US.

We need a Torah revolution, a Kahanist government would never have allowed this to happen. If the Arabs dared a terrorist attack we would teach them the meaning of holy war.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2014, 06:38:45 AM »
Everybody, "Havok" is the banned Croat Nazi troll Americanhero (Ivan). Check his IP, you will see I am right.
Ivan isn't a Croatian name. What did he do? he posted news
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2014, 06:56:44 AM »
Some photos from Israellycool    https://twitter.com/LTCPeterLerner/status/534595902673915906 

Fakestane cartoon mocking the Jews in shul    http://www.israellycool.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/horrific-arab-cartoon-about-synagogue-murders-mayayakub_2014-Nov-18.jpg 

These are 2 of the many terrorists freed for Gilad 'sleepy' Shalit
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 07:21:50 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2014, 07:42:35 AM »
Ivan isn't a Croatian name. What did he do? he posted news
Right!  Are we done chasing people off the forum?  It is so tiring.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2014, 11:22:55 AM »
Ask Shlomo, Lisa, and Rubystars what he did.