Author Topic: Just a simple question from dear little me =)  (Read 12732 times)

Offline iamretarded

• New JTFer
Just a simple question from dear little me =)
« on: August 16, 2007, 06:56:41 PM »
I was just wondering on something. Since u are so keen on people donate money i was wondering if i could donate u some crap. I think people like me who think this "organization" is full of complete hypocritical [censored] could express themselves in a..... different way. I thought of crap as a good donate since its almost the same as [censored]. tnx for the cooparation. =)

And a good hint: Try not to "miss" anymore "terrorists" over there and kill more innocent palestines, there is people in the world who is not controlled by their goverment and media. People are starting to react. Just a hint.... ;)

Ps: If u take crap as donate would u like it in flaskes or some lovely jars i have in the basement?

newman

Re: Just a simple question from dear little me =)
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 07:05:29 PM »
I think we have another 'surrender now' screwball.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 07:06:10 PM »
Don't boot him yet please.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 07:07:31 PM »
I was just wondering on something. Since u are so keen on people donate money i was wondering if i could donate u some crap. I think people like me who think this "organization" is full of complete hypocritical excrement could express themselves in a..... different way. I thought of crap as a good donate since its almost the same as excrement. tnx for the cooparation. =)

And a good hint: Try not to "miss" anymore "terrorists" over there and kill more innocent palestines, there is people in the world who is not controlled by their goverment and media. People are starting to react. Just a hint.... ;)

Ps: If u take crap as donate would u like it in flaskes or some lovely jars i have in the basement?

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 07:08:15 PM »
I feel better know. :)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2007, 07:08:48 PM »
"NOW"

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2007, 07:16:14 PM »
Nonofur*******bizniz

Ask this guy.

Oh wait..........

:) :) :) :) :) :)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 11:50:25 PM by jeffguy »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2007, 07:19:52 PM »
Listen, piece of excrement Arab nazi troll!  There are no P___lestinians.  And secondly, considering their male bipeds are [censored] excuses of men who always hide behind the skirts of their women and children while trying to kill Israelis, I will say flat out, none of you scumbags are innocent.  So stop your carping and caterwauling!

Offline iamretarded

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2007, 07:20:41 PM »
btw... I did not say "excrement" damn it -_-

newman

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2007, 07:22:23 PM »
Listen, piece of excrement Arab nazi troll!  There are no P___lestinians.  And secondly, considering their male bipeds are [censored] excuses of men who always hide behind the skirts of their women and children while trying to kill Israelis, I will say flat out, none of you scumbags are innocent.  So stop your carping and caterwauling!

Nice one, Lisa! ;D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2007, 07:23:08 PM »
If they hide with civilians civilians will die with them cockeroach
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline iamretarded

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2007, 07:24:44 PM »

Well if they're hiding with their families does that give u a better reason for killing him? or is he just infact innocent? And btw i was not a racist i did not say "[censored] jew" or anything. I was expressing myself.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2007, 07:26:48 PM »
Here's something else I'd like to say to our new visitor.

I don't give a rat's behind about fakestine and your feral rock throwing, rug rat, mini terrorist offspring. As far as I'm concerned, you all are Arabs and nothing else.  And as for the parents, if there is a war in your front yards, keep your annoying little ankle biters in the damn house like proper responsible parents would!! You bipeds are truly freaks of nature. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2007, 07:27:42 PM »
Your a woman right
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2007, 07:29:01 PM »

Well if they're hiding with their families does that give u a better reason for killing him? or is he just infact innocent? And btw i was not a racist i did not say "stupid jew" or anything. I was expressing myself.
Ohhhh...wait..than that 95% of the fakestines support terror make tham innocent?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2007, 07:29:19 PM »

Well if they're hiding with their families does that give u a better reason for killing him? or is he just infact innocent? And btw i was not a racist i did not say "stupid jew" or anything. I was expressing myself.

Hey, stupid.....

It's the arab-nazis who use civilian houses, schools and churches as firebases. Blame them for 'civilian' casualties....not the poor Israelis who risk their lives (stupidly) to avoid civilian deaths.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2007, 07:29:43 PM »
Listen, moron, if they were not constantly trying to kill Israelis in the first place, they wouldn't have to worry about hiding like cowards.  How's that? 

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2007, 07:30:27 PM »
Nonofur*******bizniz

A good target is a hammas funeral. When we have all targets in one area.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 11:51:06 PM by jeffguy »

kellymaureen

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2007, 07:31:01 PM »
Ha ha the welfareistinians are pretty damn uppity for a people who without Israel would be sitting in the dark with no water :laugh: and without the US and Israel be starving.... :laugh:oh wait they claim to be right now

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2007, 07:33:57 PM »
And on that note, If muslims use this as a hiding place  where ever on the planet, I hope we bomb it into oblivion.

Just of note, I am a Christian on this forum.

Offline iamretarded

• New JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2007, 07:36:54 PM »
Listen, moron, if they were not constantly trying to kill Israelis in the first place, they wouldn't have to worry about hiding like cowards.  How's that? 

Haha, maybe they're not hiding?? Because they are normal people who just don't want a freakin wall in their yard? :O

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2007, 07:37:50 PM »
Do i know you

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2007, 07:40:18 PM »

Haha, maybe they're not hiding?? Because they are normal people who just don't want a freakin wall in their yard? :O

Oh.....really?

All the murdering of Jews is just about the 'wall'!

Nothing to do with vicious Jew-hatred is it?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2007, 07:41:24 PM »
See this is what you get when you have an infestation of rodents and you don't use strong enough stuff to destroy the whole colony. If Israel would clean this mess up once and for all instead of showing compassion for the varmints we would not have to be explaining all this to this piece of cr-p.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2007, 07:41:50 PM »

this "freakin wall" is only over 3% of gaza strip, and it was build not much long ago .
95% of them supports terror .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche