Author Topic: Salute To Officer Darren Wilson  (Read 1227 times)

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Salute To Officer Darren Wilson
« on: November 25, 2014, 02:33:01 AM »
The media has made the man for a long time out to be a vicious racist killer and made Michael Brown into a hero.. However, now the Grand Jury decision has been brought to the surface and the truth has been told. A much different picture has been described of the innocent, "unarmed black teenager" and the racist/blood-hungry white cop. In fact, Darren Wilson is a hero and deserves the reward of a hero. His life and career perhaps have been ruined by the media and all the race-baiters in this country and he will probably have to fight off lawsuits from his family in civil court, but the man deserves the respect of any other brave person who puts their life on the line to serve and protect their community. This isn't anything with him being a cop, because whatever pay he was getting, it won't make up for being brutalized and almost losing his life to defend a community that has no love for him. But, people like Darren Wilson keep the city of Ferguson a little safer from the violent, criminal element that is culminating in this city and across many slum areas across America.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/mi...ichael-brown-crazy-intent-killing-him-n255521

The true story of the encounter has been revealed in an NBC article.

I know many don't realize what people like Darren Wilson have done to protect our communities, but he deserves some respect. He is an honorable police officer in my book and his rewards for putting his own life in front of others is to be demonized and hated by the world and now spend the rest of his life in hiding and watching his back everywhere he turns. Obviously, he will never be able to work as a police officer again, with such a price on his head.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Salute To Officer Darren Wilson
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 05:34:41 PM »
Blacks in this country want Darren Wilson dead.  No matter what the grand jury decision was.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 05:54:39 PM »
Blacks in this country want Darren Wilson dead.  No matter what the grand jury decision was.
100% correct, no question about it.

What I don't understand is this:  Why aren't the police and politicians saying, "When you attack a police officer, this is what can happen to you.  And we make no apologies about it.  So don't attack police officers and we won't shoot you."  The police should have shot the looters and told them, "Don't loot and we won't shoot!" 

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 11:59:47 AM »
Officer Wilson is an American hero.  I salute you!

One less "gentle giant" to worry about.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2014, 02:20:35 PM »
100% correct, no question about it.

What I don't understand is this:  Why aren't the police and politicians saying, "When you attack a police officer, this is what can happen to you.  And we make no apologies about it.  So don't attack police officers and we won't shoot you."  The police should have shot the looters and told them, "Don't loot and we won't shoot!"

Of course this is exactly the message the mayor and the chief of police should have sent to Blacks in their community. But they were too cowardly to do so.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2014, 05:48:32 PM »
Notice that the "pro-black" NWO media and political establishment seem to be MIA when it comes to the blacks that lost everything in the rampages, such as Dubose. If I didn't know better I'd conclude that the establishment is not pro-black at all, but then again I'm just some nutty radical.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2014, 06:19:21 PM »
Of course this is exactly the message the mayor and the chief of police should have sent to Blacks in their community. But they were too cowardly to do so.

And what about the epidemic of black on white violent crime:  the rapes, batteries, robberies, homicides?  The media ignores them and castigates whites for their gun purchases.   I pray every day that the NY Nazi Times somehow goes bust.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2014, 03:01:15 PM »
did anyone hear ISIS and the nation of islam are inciting riots?
they're even frustrating other blacks?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2014, 03:26:58 PM »
Hey EveryJew, how about  every jew an uzi?
ak47 is russian.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2014, 03:51:13 PM »
Some of the black people are the true racists, they also believe that this country owes them a free ride, and they are encouraged by the President to do so.   He does whatever he wants and goes around congress and the laws.   Support your local police because this administration is trying to destroy law enforcement and that's a fact!

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2014, 02:36:46 AM »
Hey EveryJew, how about  every jew an uzi?
ak47 is russian.

You ever heard of a Galil?  An Israeli AK-47  ;D

Or, perhaps I can call myself, Every Jew A Tavor..  An Uzi is a sub-machine and is only effective for Close range applications.. An AK-47 can reach out and touch someone..   However, the Tavor is by far the best of both worlds, as it is an effective close range rifle as well as decent rifle for short/mid range applications within 600 yards.   I really would like to see a Tavor in the hands of every Israeli and every Jew in North America.  They are legally for sale in USA and Canada, but banned for sale in Israel, except with the military.

P.S. I  did not choose this ID, somebody did for me..  However, being that I love AK-47s so much and own a few Russian AKs myself, I am happy to bear the ID as my own.

If every Jew had an AK-47 in his hands today, there would be no more suffering in the world.  That is my belief.

BTW.. AK-47s are a very affordable rifle platform for those who cannot fork out the money for an AR-15 or a Tavor. 
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2014, 09:05:33 AM »
You ever heard of a Galil?  An Israeli AK-47  ;D

Or, perhaps I can call myself, Every Jew A Tavor..  An Uzi is a sub-machine and is only effective for Close range applications.. An AK-47 can reach out and touch someone..   However, the Tavor is by far the best of both worlds, as it is an effective close range rifle as well as decent rifle for short/mid range applications within 600 yards.   I really would like to see a Tavor in the hands of every Israeli and every Jew in North America.  They are legally for sale in USA and Canada, but banned for sale in Israel, except with the military.

P.S. I  did not choose this ID, somebody did for me..  However, being that I love AK-47s so much and own a few Russian AKs myself, I am happy to bear the ID as my own.

If every Jew had an AK-47 in his hands today, there would be no more suffering in the world.  That is my belief.

BTW.. AK-47s are a very affordable rifle platform for those who cannot fork out the money for an AR-15 or a Tavor.

ah I see a russian-jewish gun for a russian-jew.
EveryRussianJew_a_RussianJewishGun
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774