Author Topic: R.David bar Chayim's wife passes away  (Read 18319 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: R.David bar Chayim's wife passes away
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2014, 10:14:34 PM »
Again with the offense. I already said he's a creeper, but if you're going to talk to him, do it without sounding like

Again with you defending the forum troll from replies to his insane and creepy comments.    You could be employed at the UN.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2014, 11:14:04 PM »
It is trolling for you to make comments like this. 
"that's so cute"  ?   

But your buddy is calling me a troll for no reason and says not a word to you because you can do no wrong in his eyes.  Makes a lot of sense.

It will cause you distress if you ego feels hurt. Psych 102. A big ego will think that statement is denigrating the great intellectual achievement put out (don't let ego exaggerate or under-exaggerate here, it was a witty statement), a small one will think that I was offering a compliment, and if you stop taking yourself so seriously for a second, you'd see how utterly irrelevant that was and move on. It's only trolling when I do it to you.

Btw, you're great at copying my tactics, so learn a bit from this one too. How important do you think you are?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2014, 11:16:56 PM »
Again with you defending the forum troll from replies to his insane and creepy comments.    You could be employed at the UN.

Did you just equate the word again with the letter t? How could you do such a thing? You should be employed at Baskin Robin's.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2014, 08:39:24 AM »
It will cause you distress if you ego feels hurt. Psych 102. A big ego will think that statement is denigrating the great intellectual achievement put out (don't let ego exaggerate or under-exaggerate here, it was a witty statement), a small one will think that I was offering a compliment, and if you stop taking yourself so seriously for a second, you'd see how utterly irrelevant that was and move on. It's only trolling when I do it to you.

Btw, you're great at copying my tactics, so learn a bit from this one too. How important do you think you are?

Whenever you get into these long convoluted statements, I cannot understand what you're saying.   I don't think they are coherent.  I'm pretty sure others also struggle to understand you. 

As for my ego, I don't have one.   I see it as bad for the forum that you and your buddy gang up against anyone who challenges the resident troll.   He needs to be challenged.    Muman's attempt to "kasher" everything he says is very counterproductive and comes from a place of ignorance.  ("He sounds 'religious' so I have to defend him." - NO).
'
The accusations thrown at me of ad hominem - I am well aware it is just projection on the part of both of you, so how would it affect my ego?  Much more importantly, it's bad for the forum because it stifles real conversation. 

Did you think I was hurt by your comments?  Come on, bud.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2014, 02:36:09 PM »
R.Glick is taken out of action just as he was starting to make waves on the Har Habayis.

R Bar Hayim i
s out of action just as he was about to film tonight an important clip giving the Kahanist Halacha permitting ascent to parts of the Har Habayis.

Is this a h
int from Heaven not to force the Har Habayis issue at this time, as the Vilna Gaon warns in Kol HaTor on the verse:
"I adjure you, O daughters of Jerusalem, By the gazelles or by the hinds of the field, That you do not arouse or awaken my love until she pleases." (Shir Hashirim 2:7)?!

I just realized Y-----a interprets that pasuk as "do not stop the sex slaving, axe murdering and Torah [law pertaining to Eretz] violating until maybe the moshiah comes or some other time. Until then, let her sleep with an axe and an Arab in her back"

Y-----a is the Saint Mary rebbey.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2014, 02:38:20 PM »
You sneaky saint maryim what are you doing on the internet.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2014, 07:59:05 PM »
I just realized Y-----a interprets that pasuk as "do not stop the sex slaving, axe murdering and Torah [law pertaining to Eretz] violating until maybe the moshiah comes or some other time. Until then, let her sleep with an axe and an Arab in her back"

Y-----a is the Saint Mary rebbey.

Lol that was the comment I took issue with from the beginning.  Took you long enough to catch on!  I'm very happy to see you are not justifying his comment.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2014, 09:16:00 PM »
"blue clouds above"

:::D

Mityavim yavim
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2014, 02:45:46 PM »
It's a good omen to see from this clip that R.Bar Chayim has bounced back so soon from his wife's passing

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2014, 07:05:44 PM »
Once more I suspect Shabak.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2014, 07:58:30 PM »
Lol that was the comment I took issue with from the beginning.  Took you long enough to catch on!  I'm very happy to see you are not justifying his comment.

I took issue with it from the beginning. I'll repeat myself in this for the third and final time, I always understand exactly what everyone means. I had a problem with you to take care of first.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2014, 08:21:18 PM »
Once more I suspect Shabak.

At 7.33 in this clip David Haivri and David Bar Chayim can be seen dancing together in the Jewish Idea Yeshivah with R.Kahane in 1989

What makes you think that Bar Chayim is GSS?!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 08:33:53 PM by Yerusha »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2014, 09:11:53 PM »
Haivri is slime.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2014, 09:41:26 PM »
"What makes you think that Bar Chayim is GSS?!"

He meant that his wife passed away (by their hands).

And anyway in that video one can also see R Bar-Hayim teaching as well, as he was at the Yeshiva.
            @  2:05
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2014, 11:06:04 AM »
Haivri is slime.

I don't think Haivri even claims or pretends to be a Kahanist anymore.  He's irrelevant.