Author Topic: Rebuting the "Protocols"  (Read 2403 times)

Boeregeneraal

Rebuting the "Protocols"
« on: August 17, 2007, 06:51:16 AM »
Shalom all

I hope many visited AfricanCrisis, and had a look at the special we had regarding the "protocols of zion" ??

Well, we have had a lot of feedback, and people really want the below question answered-step by step. We wil be saving this report for the future reference. So, we at AFC are asking JTF, to help us with the below comment by an anti-jew regarding the protocols.

Please guys, let's blow this myth

Thank YOU

The writer writes: "Remember, World War I ran from 1914-1918. The Bolshevik Revolution which led to communism in Russia occurred in 1917. The Communist Revolution in Russia was a GERMAN MILITARY OPERATION - PURE AND SIMPLE"

What the writer conveniently forgets to mention is that the 'Jewish' Bolsheviks tried to start the revolution already in 1905 and more importantly that "The Protocols" were written in 1897 already. Coming from the 1st Zionist Congress held in Basle - Switzerland.

In that document we read this remarkable sentence: "Remember the French Revolution, the secrets of its preparation are well known to us for it was entirely the work of our hands."" (See Protocol No. III, XIV).
The Protocols were issued, or reissued, at the First Zionist Congress held at Basle in 1897 under the presidency of the Father of Modern Zionism, the late Theodore Herzl.

There has been recently published a volume of Herzl's "Diaries," a translation of some passages which appeared in the JEWISH CHRONICLE of July 14, 1922. Herzl gives an account of his first visit to England in 1895, and his conversation with Colonel Goldsmid, a Jew brought up as a Christian, an officer in the English Army, and at heart a Jew Nationalist all the time. Goldsmid suggested to Herzl that the best way of expropriating the English aristocracy, and so destroying their power to protect the people of England against Jew domination, was to put excessive taxes on the land. Herzl thought this an excellent idea, and it is now to be found definitely embodied in Protocol VI!

The above extract from Herzl's DIARY is an extremely significant bit of evidence bearing on the existence of the Jew World Plot and authenticity of the Protocols, but any reader of intelligence will be able from his own knowledge of recent history and from his own experience to confirm the genuineness of every line of them, and it is in the light of this LIVING comment that all readers are invited to study.

Here is what Dr. Ehrenpreis, Chief Rabbi of Sweden, said in 1924, concerning the Protocols: "Long have I been well acquainted with the contents of the Protocols, indeed for many years before they were ever published in the Christian press. The Protocols of the Elders of Zion were in point of fact not the original Protocols at all, but a compressed extract of the same. Of the 70 Elders of Zion, in the matter of origin and of the existence of the original Protocols, there are only ten men in the entire world who know.

I participated with Dr. Herzl in the first Zionist Congress which was held in Basle in 1897. Herzl was the most prominent figure at the Jewish World Congress. Herzl foresaw, twenty years before we experienced them, the revolution which brought the Great War, and he prepared us for that which was to happen. He foresaw the splitting up of Turkey, that England would obtain control of Palestine. We may expect important developments in the world."

And here is another very significant circumstance.The present successor of Herzl, as leader of the Zionist movement, Dr. Weizmann, quoted one of these sayings at the send-off banquet given to Chief Rabbi Hertz on October 6, 1920. The Chief Rabbi was on the point of leaving for HIS Empire tour of H.R.H., the Prince of Wales. And this is the "saying" of the Sages which Dr. Weizmann quoted: "A beneficent protection which God has instituted in the life of the Jew is that He has dispersed him all over the world." (JEWISH GUARDIAN, Oct. 8, 1920.)

And then have a look at this as well:-----

Posted 12/15/04

Members of Re-established Sanhedrin Ascend Temple Mount...

Excerpts: In a dramatic but unpublicized move, members of the newly established Sanhedrin ascended the Temple Mount, Judaism’s holiest site, this past Monday.

Close to 50 recently ordained s'muchim, members of the Sanhedrin, lined up at the foot of the Temple Mount Monday morning. [The word s'muchim comes from the same root as s'michah, , rabbinic ordination.] The men, many ascending the Temple Mount for the first time, had immersed in mikvaot (ritual baths) that morning, and planned to ascend as a group. Despite prior approval from the Israeli police who oversee entry to the Mount, the officers barred the group from entering the Mount all together, and allowed them to visit only in groups of ten.

Given the newly-mandated restrictive conditions, many of the s'muchim refused to ascend at all, especially as a group of over 100 non-Jewish tourists filed past the waiting rabbis and up towards the holy site. “It is unconscionable that on the eve of Chanukah, which celebrates the rededication of the Holy Temple, we should once again be barred from worshipping – by our own people,” Rabbi Chaim Richman of Jerusalem’s Temple Institute told IsraelNN’s Ezra HaLevi.

The Sanhedrin, a religious-legal assembly of 71 sages that convened during the Holy Temple period and for several centuries afterwards, was the highest Jewish judicial tribunal in the Land of Israel. The great court used to convene in one of the Temple’s chambers in Jerusalem.

This past October, the Sanhedrin was reestablished for the first time in 1,600 years, at the site of its last meeting in Tiberias.

“There is a special mitzvah [commandment], not connected to time, but tied to our presence in Israel, to establish a Sanhedrin,” Rabbi Meir HaLevi, one of the 71 members of the new Sanhedrin, told Israel National Radio’s Weekend Edition. “The Rambam [12th-century Torah scholar Maimonides] describes the process exactly in the Mishna Torah [his seminal work codifying Jewish Law]. When he wrote it, there was no Sanhedrin, and he therefore outlines the steps necessary to establish one. When there is a majority of rabbis, in Israel, who authorize one person to be a samuch, , an authority, he can then reestablish the Sanhedrin.”

Those behind the revival of the Sanhedrin stress that the revival of the legal body is not optional, but mandated by the Torah. “We don’t have a choice,” says Rabbi Richman. “It is a religious mandate for us to establish a Sanhedrin.”

The Sanhedrin was reestablished through the ordination of one rabbi agreed upon by many prominent rabbis in Israel and approved as “fitting to serve” by former Chief Sefardi Rabbi Ovadiah Yosef and leading Ashkenazi Rabbi Yosef Shalom Elyashiv. That rabbi, who is then considered to have received authentic ordination as handed down from Moses, was then able to give ordination to 70 others, making up the quorum of 71 necessary for the Sanhedrin.

“Even Mordechai HaYehudi of the Purim story was accepted, as it is written, only ‘by the majority of his brethren,’ and not by everybody," Rabbi HaLevi explained. "Anyone who deals with public issues can not be unanimously accepted.”

The rabbis behind the Sanhedrin’s reconstitution claim that, like the State of Israel, the old-new Sanhedrin is a work-in-progress. They see it as a vessel that, once established, will reach the stature and authority that it once had.

“The first members requested that their names not be published, so as to allow it to grow without public criticism of individuals,” HaLevi said. “We want to give it time to develop and strengthen the institution, giving a chance for more rabbis to join.” He added that each of the current members of the Sanhedrin has agreed to be a conditional member until a more knowledgeable rabbi joins, taking his place.

Rabbi Richman, also a member of the Sanhedrin, hopes the body will bring about a revolution in Jewish jurisprudence. Declining to discuss exactly what issues are on the Sanhedrin’s agenda, Richman said that one of the main long-term goals of the Sanhedrin is to reunify Jewish observance in Israel.

The Sanhedrin includes members of Ashkenazi, Sefardi, Hasidic, National-Religious and Hareidi communities.

“We Jews went into exiles all over the world,” Rabbi HaLevi said. “Every community established its own court. We are talking about more than 50 different legal systems developing separately from one another. Part of our return to Israel is the reunification of our Jewish practices.”

A tradition is recorded in the Talmud (Tractate Megillah 17b, Rashi) that the Sanhedrin will be restored after a partial ingathering of the Jewish exiles, but before Jerusalem is completely rebuilt and restored.

Another Talmudic tradition (Eruvin 43b; Maharatz Chajas ad loc; Rashash to Sanhedrin 13b) states that Elijah the Prophet will present himself before a duly-ordained Sanhedrin when he announces the coming of the Messiah. This indicates that despite common misconceptions, a Sanhedrin is a pre-, not post-messianic institution.

More on Jewish Sanhedrin ascending the Temple Mount...

This is a brief note regarding the recent news story on the Sanhedrin members ascending the Temple Mount, which can be found at the following web page: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/news.php3?id=73311.

On the above-mentioned web page, various Israelis have commented on this important news story. Their comments can be found directly under the news article. I found some of their comments to be quite interesting and revealing in regards to their present-day mind-set.

Here are just a few of those comments (any underlining and bold-faced type is mine):

"I don't know if it has been noted, but in our daily Amida prayer the sequence of prayers backs up the sequence of events unfolding here in Eretz Yisrael (Land of Israel). First we pray for the ingathering of the exiles (Teka b'Shofar), then the reestablishment of the Sanhedrin (Hashiva) - as an institution - then the destruction of our enemies (v'lamalshinim), followed by (Al HaTzadikim) - when the true spiritual leaders and holy wise men (not necessarily the same as those whose students proclaim their teacher a 'gadol hador' the loudest) take their seats at the sanhedrin - leading to 'et tzemach david' and on"

The writer is essentially saying that there is a five-step sequence of events to unfold:

(1) Beginning with the "ingathering" of the so-called Jewish exiles to Israel (in progress since 1948),

(2) Then the re-establishment of the Sanhedrin (which we have recently seen come to pass)

(3) Followed by the destruction of Israel's physical and spiritual enemies (which would ostensibly include Christianity).

(4) Then the setting up of the so-called "Zadok" (righteous ones) ruling body in the Sanhedrin,

(5) All of which is followed lastly by the "et tzemach david" which means "the branch of David,"
a reference to the arrival of the Messiah.

[In this case, of course, it is in reference to the arrival of the 'false' messiah]

"This is an excellent sign. The true potential of the universe is really unfolding now. Prayer, vigilance and right action will speed up the process. To all the doubters out there, just see what happens over the next few months... We make the footprints in the sands of time. The Master of the Universe gives us the beautiful beach and the expansive sea. Shalom!"

[The tares are on a roll now, and they know it]

"It is a well known Kabbalistic concept that the"sitra Achra" or"dark (impure) side" has no power of its own. The only power it has is that which is “nursed” directly from the "Sitra D'kdusha" or "Holy Side". Witness a mosque, church, or monastery on every single Jewish holy place in the land of Israel. It's most unfortunate that the Israeli police readily allow any pagan or heathen or gentile up on the Temple Mount, but Jews,who rightfully own the place are restricted. Let’s all Daven 4 the speedy destruction of the “Dark Side” and all its minions. Ki Mi'tzion Tetze Torah, U'dvar Hashem Mi'yerushalayim."

[Here, apparently in the name of the Kabbala, the writer urges Jewish prayer for the speedy destruction of all Christian and Moslem houses of worship presently located in the land of Israel, as well as the destruction of those who make use of these houses of worship. Sweet guys, aren't they, or "best allies" in the middle east?]

"May klal Yisrael know that the appointed time has come, that the day of redemption has drawn closer, with each Jew making holy aliyah to the Temple Mount, following the brilliant example of the Sanhedrin! Soon now, very soon, the royal House of Prayer for ALL Peoples will shine as a light to all nations!"

[Consider the final sentence of this statement in light of the recent proclamations by the so-called Jerusalem Summit (http://www.jerusalemsummit.org), and their stated goal of setting up a "Council of Civilizations" to bring the seven main regions of the world to Jerusalem as the source of all "spiritual enlightenment".]

"My eyes have read what I had hoped to See in Reality,This Great Miracle. For the world to see that this is our holy land and this is our holy mount and this is the Jewish mandate for our highest legal judicial tribunal in the land of Israel...the legal orders come from our G-d, the G-d of Israel. Baruch Hashem! Let all our enemies fear and tremble before our G-od. THE HOLY JEWISH LEGAL SYSTEM FOR ALL THE WORLD. A MIRACLE OF MIRACLES !! WE WILL SEE MORE !! Our Redemption is Here!"

[Note that in the eyes of the above writer, the Sanhedrin is ultimately to be considered the "holy Jewish legal system for all the world."]

And finally, we find this unusually prescient piece of wisdom from an Israeli calling himself "Caleb" who is apparently no fan of the newly re-constituted Sanhedrin...

"The Prophet Ezekiel in Ezek 8:11, describes in detail the present act to incorporate the Sanhedrin and why the rabbis wish to remain ANONYMOUS. Read Ezekiel Chapter 8 in it's entirety, and tremble. "Je me souviens". Ezekiel was a Jew, sent to the River Chebar [Akkad] to prophecy to Israel, who had been taken into captivity over 150 years before by PUL. My Reubenite ancestors, received His message. Let the Elect understand, before you jump with Joy and blindly follow the blind."

[It is important to note that the Jewish Sanhedrin is composed of one ordained rabbi who is chosen for the position by many rabbis, and approved for the position by the Chief rabbis. This one rabbi in turn ordains 70 more rabbis to make a full quorum. Hence you have one, plus 70 men in the Sanhedrin, for a quorum of 71. This quorum has already been established for the newly re-constituted Sanhedrin according to all recent news reports]

In this light, the above writer's admonition to read ALL of Ezekiel chapter 8 is particularly insightful, for it prophetically describes the role

of these one-plus-seventy men in the desecration of the temple and the apostacy of Israel in the final days of this flesh earth age. It also describes our heavenly Father's emphatic promise to recompense this apostacy in great fury. Be sure to note that exact number (i.e., one plus 70) of religious leaders when you get to Ezekiel 8:11:

Eze 8:1 And it came to pass in the sixth year, in the sixth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I sat in mine house, and the elders of Judah sat before me, that the hand of the Lord GOD fell there upon me.

[Note: This would be approximately late September/early October -- the very same time-period during which the launching of the newly re-constituted Sanhedrin was announced earlier this year.]

Eze 8:2 Then I beheld, and lo a likeness as the appearance of fire: from the appearance of his loins even downward, fire; and from his loins even upward, as the appearance of brightness, as the colour of amber.

Eze 8:3 And he put forth the form of an hand, and took me by a lock of mine head; and the spirit lifted me up between the earth and the heaven, and brought me in the visions of God to Jerusalem, to the door of the inner gate that looketh toward the north; where was the seat of the image of jealousy, which provoketh to jealousy.

Eze 8:4 And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel was there, according to the vision that I saw in the plain.

Eze 8:5 Then said he unto me, Son of man, lift up thine eyes now the way toward the north. So I lifted up mine eyes the way toward the north, and behold northward at the gate of the altar this image of jealousy in the entry.

[Note: This is prophetic/symbolic of antichrist, "sitting in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God" (II Thess. 2:4)]

Eze 8:6 He said furthermore unto me, Son of man, seest thou what they do? even the great abominations that the house of Israel committeth here, that I should go far off from my sanctuary? but turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations.

Eze 8:7 And he brought me to the door of the court; and when I looked, behold a hole in the wall.

Eze 8:8 Then said he unto me, Son of man, dig now in the wall: and when I had digged in the wall, behold a door.

Eze 8:9 And he said unto me, Go in, and behold the wicked abominations that they do here.

Eze 8:10 So I went in and saw; and behold every form of creeping things, and abominable beasts, and all the idols of the house of Israel, pourtrayed upon the wall round about.

Eze 8:11 And there stood before them seventy men of the ancients of the house of Israel, and in the midst of them stood Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan, with every man his censer in his hand; and a thick cloud of incense went up.

[Note here the total of 71 men, all "playing church" in accord with their vain traditions.]

Eze 8:12 Then said he unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen what the ancients of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the chambers of his imagery? for they say, The LORD seeth us not; the LORD hath forsaken the earth.

Eze 8:13 He said also unto me, Turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations that they do.

Eze 8:14 Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the LORD'S house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz.

Eze 8:15 Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these.

Eze 8:16 And he brought me into the inner court of the LORD'S house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the LORD, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the LORD, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.

Eze 8:17 Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Is it a light thing to the house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here? for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke me to anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their nose.

Eze 8:18 Therefore will I also deal in fury: mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them

And if you are a student of history you know that every monarchy of Europe at one time or another has ousted them.

Year and region where Jews have been expelled since 250 AD

YEAR . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . PLACE

250 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Carthage

415 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alexandria

554 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Diocese of Clement (France)

561 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Diocese of Uzzes (France)

612 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Visigoth Spain

642 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Visigoth Empire

855 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Italy

876 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sens

1012 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz

1182 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France

1182 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Germany

1276 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Upper Bavaria

1290 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - England

1306 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France

1322 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France (again)

1348 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Switzerland

1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hielbronn (Germany)

1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Saxony

1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary

1360 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary

1370 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Belgium

1380 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Slovakia

1388 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Strasbourg

1394 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Germany

1394 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France

1420 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lyons

1421 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Austria

1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Fribourg

1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Zurich

1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cologne

1432 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Savoy

1438 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz

1439 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Augsburg

1442 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands

1444 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands

1446 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria

1453 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France

1453 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Breslau

1454 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurzburg

1462 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz

1483 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz

1484 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Warsaw

1485 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vincenza (Italy)

1492 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Spain

1492 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Italy

1495 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lithuania

1496 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples

1496 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Portugal

1498 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Nuremberg

1498 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Navarre

1510 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenberg

1510 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prussia

1514 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Strasbourg

1515 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Genoa

1519 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Regensburg

1533 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples

1541 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples

1542 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague & Bohemia

1550 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Genoa

1551 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria

1555 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Pesaro

1557 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague

1559 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Austria

1561 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague

1567 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurzburg

1569 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Papal States

1571 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenburg

1582 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands

1582 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary

1593 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenburg, Austria

1597 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cremona, Pavia & Lodi

1614 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Frankfort

1615 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Worms

1619 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Kiev

1648 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Ukraine

1648 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Poland

1649 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hamburg

1654 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Little Russia (Beylorus)

1656 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lithuania

1669 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Oran (North Africa)

1669 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vienna

1670 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vienna

1712 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sandomir

1727 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russia

1738 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurtemburg

1740 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Little Russia (Beylorus)

1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague, Bohemia

1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Slovakia

1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Livonia

1745 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Moravia

1753 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Kovad (Lithuania)

1761 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bordeaux

1772 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Deported to the Pale of Settlement (Poland/Russia)

1775 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Warsaw

1789 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alcace

1804 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Villages in Russia

1808 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Villages & Countrysides (Russia)

1815 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lubeck & Bremen

1815 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Franconia, Swabia & Bavaria

1820 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bremen

1843 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russian Border Austria & Prussia

1862 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Area in the U.S. under Grant's Jurisdiction

1866 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Galatz, Romania

1880s - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russia

1891 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Moscow

1919 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria (foreign born Jews)

1938-45 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Nazi Controlled Areas

1948 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Arab Countries

Quite compelling, isn't it?

And please, please understand thefollowing:

Who's Who in the Zoo?

Simply stated and "generally" speaking (please note the emphasis!) one could state that the 'International Judaics' are the Kenites ['Cainites', descendents of Cain, who was the son of Satan and Eve. Abel was the first son of Adam and Eve. Cain and Abel were twins, fathered by two fathers. (one can see this when the meanings of the Hebrew words in the OT are correctly translated into English)], and the 'Zionist Jew' ('Khazars', i.e. false Jews, those who say they are descendents of the Tribe of Judah but lie) their henchmen. And both use the 'everyday jews' (of whom only some are descendents of the Tribe of Judah and therefore can be called Semites), as well as the 'Celto-Anglo-Saxon-Germanic-Scandinavian peoples' (Christian - true Israel), and the other races, as useful idiots for their work.

Sanhedrin:

In the Lubavitch cosmology, Rabbis (Lubavitch Talmudic Jews) are naturally the top dogs. Then come the rest of the Jews. Next come former Christians or other non-jews who have been converted to "Hasidic Gentiles" (HASIDIC LUBAVITCHERS). Those folks can have a share in the good life provided they forget Christ (or Buddha, etc.) and obey the laws assigned to them by Rabbis. At the bottom of the heap are those who refuse to conform to their system in their coming New World Order and those people may be lashed, punished, excecuted.

The Lubavitcher's famous quote is: "Tob shebe goyyim harog"
Translation: "Even the best Gentiles deserves to be killed/destroyed"

So I wonder whether the PATRIOTIC FORUM aren't "the useful idiots" of the Judaics

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 07:26:08 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Rebuting the "Protocols"
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2007, 05:50:03 PM »

Yeah, about that, since we're ruling the world, can I be in charge of Austrailia? I'll trade someone Canada for it, tired of the winters and secretly ruling over the Canuks. ;D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 05:02:44 AM »
Here is my reply

(sentences/paragraphs between the <> are responses to the anti-Jewish rubbish
-------------------------------

1. What the writer conveniently forgets to mention is that the 'Jewish' Bolsheviks tried to start the revolution already in 1905 and more importantly that "The Protocols" were written in 1897 already. Coming from the 1st Zionist Congress held in Basle - Switzerland.

<1.1 Both statements are true-Attempted revolution in 1905, and the Zionist Council was held in Switzerland. Now today, most people are too lazy or ignorant to find out about what the Zionist Congresses and for that matter, Zionism, is about. I will therefore just quickly state what the above mentioned is about-and later on, I will in greater detail explain these organization and it’s events.

1.2 Zionism-Political movement supporting a Jewish Homeland in the lands of Israel.

World Zionist Organization/Zionist Organization-Building of infrastructure to further the cause of Jewish settlement in then Palestine/Israel.> 

2. In that document we read this remarkable sentence: "Remember the French Revolution, the secrets of its preparation are well known to us for it was entirely the work of our hands."" (See Protocol No. III, XIV).

<2.1 It’s important to remind the reader, that the supposed above quotes were written in the Protocols. If the quotes are true, then the fact is, the West should be thanking the Zionists! After all, the Zionists then destroyed autocracy and “property of the elite” (workers were property of their elite masters)-and brought about Democracy and Human Rights to the people of France, and ultimately, the entire world. It’s quite interesting, how the writers of these anti-Jewish ideas, try to deliberately mislead the reader into thinking that the French Revolution was a bad thing. Or maybe, these anti-Jews are anti-democratic communists, monarchists or even anarchists?>

3. Where has been recently published a volume of Herzl's "Diaries," a translation of some passages which appeared in the JEWISH CHRONICLE of July 14, 1922. Herzl gives an account of his first visit to England in 1895, and his conversation with Colonel Goldsmid, a Jew brought up as a Christian, an officer in the English Army, and at heart a Jew Nationalist all the time. Goldsmid suggested to Herzl that the best way of expropriating the English aristocracy, and so destroying their power to protect the people of England against Jew domination, was to put excessive taxes on the land. Herzl thought this an excellent idea, and it is now to be found definitely embodied in Protocol VI!

<3.1 References required on the conversation between Goldsmid and Herzl, if even possible at all. Reference is required NOT to be from the Protocols, but from other sources.>

4. Here is what Dr. Ehrenpreis, Chief Rabbi of Sweden, said in 1924, concerning the Protocols: "Long have I been well acquainted with the contents of the Protocols, indeed for many years before they were ever published in the Christian press. The Protocols of the Elders of Zion were in point of fact not the original Protocols at all, but a compressed extract of the same. Of the 70 Elders of Zion, in the matter of origin and of the existence of the original Protocols, there are only ten men in the entire world who know.

<4.1 In order to properly analyze this argument, I request that the author check the grammar-where did the Rabbi stop talking?-and end quote (”) is required.

4.2 Why would the Rabbi even in the first place acknowledge the Protocols? Not only would he increase anti-Jewishm, but would also put his own live in danger. The answer is, either the Rabbi is a Self-hating Jew, or this is another Deliberate Lie/Deception.>

5. I participated with Dr. Herzl in the first Zionist Congress which was held in Basle in 1897. Herzl was the most prominent figure at the Jewish World Congress. Herzl foresaw, twenty years before we experienced them, the revolution which brought the Great War, and he prepared us for that which was to happen. He foresaw the splitting up of Turkey, that England would obtain control of Eretz Yisrael. We may expect important developments in the world."

<5.1 Who participated with Dr. Herzl?

5.2 How did Dr. Herzl prepare (as well as whom did he prepare?) for the above events?

5.3 How did the Russian Revolution start WW1? (The Revoltion occurred in 1917, and WW1 was already on for three years, 1914)?>

6. Followed by the destruction of Israel's physical and spiritual enemies (which would ostensibly include Christianity).

<6.1 What prove is there that the Judaism counts Christianity as it’s enemy?

6.2 Let’s assume that Christianity is indeed an enemy of Judaism (which I strongly doubt), let’s look at why Judaism might see Christianity as an enemy:

Lets start of with the Crusades-the Catholic church allowed and even approved of the killing of Jews in Jerusalem and in the surrounding areas.

The Catholic church had for centuries oppressed Judaism, and sought the destruction of Judaism.

Britain, Spain, France etc (all Catholic Nations)-expelled all Jews from their borders. (1182-1492, and even after these dates) Also very interesting, the Catholic Church even expelled Jews from it’s sovereign territory (Papal States) in 1569.

During the Second World War, millions of Jews were murdered by Christians (NAZI’s) under the nose of the Roman Catholic Church

And the list goes on and on. So really, one could see why Christianity could be an enemy of Judaism. But as said earlier, I strongly doubt that Christianity is an enemy-below is one of the reasons for this belief.

6.3 Judaism is generally discourages conversion. The reason is because being a Jew is not easy, and requires a completely new life style (when converted). Judaism requires the following of 613 Laws, and for a convert to follow all these, can be extremely challenging.

Rabbi’s discourage conversion, because should a person convert, and not follow the 613 Laws, they will be sinning. However, one does not need to be a Jew to go to Heaven. If a gentile follows the Seven Noachide Laws, that person will go to heaven, even if he is not a Jew. And so, that is why conversion is discouraged, so that the convert will not go to hell if he cannot upkeep the Laws. If a person knows he will strongly follow the 613 Laws, then he can convert.

Now back to the main idea. Christianity does follow the Seven Noachide Laws, which has been incorporated into the Ten Commandments. And so, if one follows the Ten Commandments, one follows the Noachide Laws, which would mean that Christians are NOT enemies of Judaism.>

7. Ki Mi'tzion Tetze Torah, U'dvar Hashem Mi'yerushalayim."
[Here, apparently in the name of the Kabbala, the writer urges Jewish prayer for the speedy destruction of all Christian and Moslem houses of worship presently located in the land of Israel, as well as the destruction of those who make use of these houses of worship]

<7.1 Can a Jewish Person whom clearly understands Hebrew please translate?>

8. "My eyes have read what I had hoped to See in Reality,This Great Miracle. For the world to see that this is our holy land and this is our holy mount and this is the Jewish mandate for our highest legal judicial tribunal in the land of Israel...the legal orders come from our G-d, the G-d of Israel. Baruch Hashem! Let all our enemies fear and tremble before our G-od. THE HOLY JEWISH LEGAL SYSTEM FOR ALL THE WORLD. A MIRACLE OF MIRACLES !! WE WILL SEE MORE !! Our Redemption is Here!"

<8.1 Who has spoken these words?. Reference needed please (if even possible)>

<The author of this work, is clearly a G-D fearing person(or so he thinks), and quotes the Bible. Well, the Bible tells us that  And I will bless those that bless you (Israel) and curse the one who curses you. And in you shall all families of the earth be blessed.”

<Now lets look at this chapter in action.
Hitler is the biggest prosecutor of Jews ever. Germany used to be larger in terms of geographical size prior to WW2, and not to mention it’s military power. But after the Jews were being murder by the millions, Germany lost the war shockingly. Germany had lost land, and a significant part was now occupied by a foreign nation, and the population under that foreign power, would undergoe great hardship. But lets return to Hitler. Hitler cowardly hid in a hole, and then killed himself. Yet, the shame was not enough, and his followers burned his body.

Lets take another example out of the big bottle. Spain was perhaps the most powerfull nation on earth prior to 1492. It had colonies in the Americas, and wielded great economic and military strength. But in 1492, Spain announced that all Jews were to leave Spain or convert to Catholicism. To make matters worse, the Jews were not allowed to take with them any their rightful wealth and property.
Less than 100 years later, spain had lost it’s American colonies, as well as it’s wealth and military power.

As for the promise that you will be blessed, look at the only remaining Super Power in the world, United States of America.>

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2007, 08:48:15 AM »
Ki Mi'tzion Tetze Torah, U'dvar Hashem Mi'yerushalayim." quote]

Because from Zion theTorah goes out and the word of G-D from Jerusalem.Maybe someone who can transalate it better but that's about it no hidden message
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2007, 02:12:44 AM »
Here is the Second and Last part of my rebuttle against the Protocols

When Anti-Jews begin to call upon supposed “evidence” from the Protocols, they always begin with it’s birth. Supposedly at the Zionist Organization’ first Congress at Basle, Switzerland. There is some fact in that statement. The new Zionist Organization did in fact have a congress, BUT, the Protocols was not born there and then (as stated in the first part of the assessment).

So, let’s have a look at what the First Zionist Congress, and for that matter, the Zionist Organization/World Zionist Organization is all about.

Let’s start with the founder of the organization first.

For hundreds of years, Jews in and around Europe were fiercely oppressed and hated. From expulsions, to mass murder of innocent Jews, both young and old, woman and child. Most of these horrible acts, were either instigated by, or approved by the Roman Catholic Church, a fierce anti-Jewish group.

In 1895, a Jewish army officer in the French Army, was falsely accused of spying for Germany. A court case of large proportions were held in Paris, headlines were made. Jews from all around France were outraged at the absurd court against the officer, and hundreds of Jews in support of the officer, turned up in Paris and held large protests. Despite the outrage and protest from the Jewish community, the court case went ahead, and the officer was found guilty.

In between all the instability, was a reporter. Theodor Herzl. Herzl had been following the court case, and the resulting protest, but even prior to that, Herzl was strongly outraged at the injustice being lashed out at the Jews in Europe. But it was the 1895 Court case in Paris, that drove Herzl to ends. Herzl had an idea, an idea that would lead to the freedom of Jews. Herzl established the Zionist Organization. The Organization’ ideas was to find a homeland for the Jews. A land that was sovereign to Jews, where they could no longer be oppressed.

Herzl traveled to many countries promoting his ideas, both to win support from his Jewish counterparts, and to governments in proposal for land to establish the Jewish Homeland. Prior to WW1, Herzl traveled to Ottoman Turkey, which controlled vast areas of the Middle East-including Palestine. Herzl asked the Turkish Sultan, if parts of Palestine could be set aside, from which to establish a Jewish Homeland. The reply to Herzl was not friendly, and even insulting towards the Jewish religion.

Years later, Herzl wrote in his published diaries “futile to combat anti-Semitism”.
Let’s analyze this saying of Herzl. Jews are today called oppressors and a belligerent people. Herzl realized that it would be impossible to stop people from hating Jews. On could not physically fight anti-Jews physically either. But, there was a way, a way to make everyone happy.

The Zionist Organization, was the organization that carried out the ideas of Theodor Herzl’ Zionism. The Zionist Organization built infrastructure to further the cause of Zionism-establishing of a Jewish homeland-Palestine. Throughout the inhospitable land of Palestine, Jews were turning the barren wasteland desert, into fertile hospitable lands, that would become the best in all Middle East. The Jewish pioneers were battling plaque and nature, as Palestine was swamp land, and harbored many diseases including Malaria. Jewish infrastructure sprang up, including schools and roads, and so, the preparation of Palestine began. If the Zionist Organization did not exist, the pioneers would not have had the income to further the preparation. It’s also VERY important to note, that all the land that was being prepared in Palestine, was bought by the Jews. This land was NOT taken from the Palestinians as it is deliberately propagated by the media today. But, every piece of land being developed by the Jews was rightfully purchased from the Palestinians.
And so, this was the purpose of the Zionist Organization-to see the establishment of a Jewish Homeland.

Zionism is the brain child of the ideas of the Jewish people, put into action by Theodor Herzl. Jews and Christians have long strongly believed that the Jews would one day return to the Promised land-Israel. Zionism was the answer to the Prophecy. Due to the oppression of the Jews worldwide, Zionism came with a plan that would  make everyone happy, Jew and gentile, victim and oppressor. Jews would leave the lands of the oppressor, and returning to their beloved homeland of peace and  freedom (peace would eventually be a long road). And so, with this concept, everyone benefited.

So it would be fair to say, that Zionism is really a response to anti-Jewism. Do not get me wrong, this response, is not a response of fighting back or counter attack-no, quite the opposite to fighting. But the idea of securing a homeland where all Jews could form a community, and be safe in their own sovereign territory-where they would be free to practice Judaism, Hebrew and Jewish culture.

Now with this knowledge, let’s return to the Protocols.

As stated in Part 1, the Protocols are complete and deliberate forgery, plagiarized from the works of : A Dialogue in Hell Between Montesquien and Machiavelli, by Maurice Joly. There were other books by other writers that were also plagiarized and incorporated into the Protocols, and then forged to serve  anti-Jewish purposes. The works by Joly and others, contained NO anti-Semitic content, but the works of Joly in particular, criticized Napoleon the 3rd.

The Protocols were written (or rather incorporated and forged) between 1895 or 1899, by a man called Pytor Ivanovich Rachovsky, while in Paris. It is interesting to note, that this man was a member of the Russian Secret Police. An Agency that was actively oppressing Jews in the world’s most anti-Jewish nation on earth.

The Protocols included conflicting content, of which some were completely absurd if one really used one’s logic. One such idea is Protocol #23, which advocates passing of laws that prohibit drunkenness.
If the protocols dealt on how to destroy western civilization, why on earth would they pass or propose such a law, which in fact, should that law be passed-western civilization would be enriched and definitely benefit-because now you don’t have drunks for a people. This preserves the family unit etc, which just makes the forgery so much more logic.
This law is definitely not in practice today, which proves the invalidity of the Protocols.
Such writing on behalf of the anti-Jews actually encourage drunkenness on the reader, and so, another conclusion that the anti-Jews are anarchists.

Protocol pushing was a leading factor towards the rise of National Socialism, not to mention anti-Jew thinking greatly contributing to the rise of the Nazi’s. This would lead to the death of tens of millions of westerners.

So in fact, instead of as claimed by the anti-Jews, it is the anti-Jews that causes the death and burden upon western civilization, and NOT the Jews!

In 1921, the Times of London exposed the deliberate plagiarized forgery of the Protocols from the book of Maurice Joly. Since the exposure, people around the world dismissed the Protocols as a forgery. Finally, after years, the Protocols were professionally proclaimed as a Hoax.
Yet, the Protocols still passes immense advantage to certain factions, white Russians(political, not race) that fled Red Soviet Union, and the NAZI party under Hitler, to name a few. And so, it is fair to conclude that the Protocols only serve one point, politics.

The Russian Elite that fled Russia, saw the Revolution as part of the Protocols taking shape.
{This brings me to another factor that National Socialists and anti-Communist, anti-Jews use-that most Communists, and the ideology, were part of the Jewish conspiracy. The fact is, many Jews resorted to Communism, and did quite well under Communism. But one has to look at  why the Jews resorted to Communism.

Russia while under the Rule of the Tsars and the Elite, had been oppressing the Jews to such an extent, that Russia became the most anti-Jewish nation on earth. Pogroms were taking place, where anti-Jewish mobs were attacking and killing innocent Jews, while the army and government observed.

Russian minister Witte, proposed to the Tsar, to try and drown six to seven Jews in the Black Sea (1880).

Several unlawful courts were held, where innocent Jews were found guilty of crimes that they did not commit, even if the government had insufficient evidence to convict a person, the Jews was still found guilty, and harshly punished. One such absurd case, was where the Protocols were used to falsely convict a  Jew, accusing him of using Christian blood for Passover Meal (Kiev 1911).

And so, it is quite clear as to why the Jews chose Communism, to rid them of the oppressing Tsar and his elite.

Communists used the Protocols to blame capitalism, of which Jews were at the center point of.
{Despite the fact that Jews helped the Communists come into power, as well as improving the system, the Soviet Union remained anti-Jewish=
No National identity
No Special Region where Jews could live in harmony (except in Eastern Siberia-no man’s frozen desert).
Unwritten quota systems against the Jews
People wanting to immigrate to Israel, were not allowed to.
Jews were once again excluded from government.

}

The Nazi regime used the Jews as a scapegoat, and to use the Protocols to appear as cleansers of Germany, by removing the “evil” Jews.
{Nazi’s promoted the Protocols, to propagate to the world the supposed evils of Judaism. This act would also fall into their war time effort. As believers of the Protocols would see the Nazi’s as role models and Hero’s-ridding the world of evil-and so, join the ranks of the Nazi Wehrmacht(Army). This would be an obvious boost to the army’ numbers, but also, as foreign supporters whom could operate in their native countries and act upon the orders of the Nazi’s.}

Anarchists display governments as being controlled by “evil” corporations, of which the Jews are the masters(leaders of the corporations). And hence, comes the generalization of Jews’ love of money(also used by communism).

Now this part will be the questioning of the reader, and the anti-Jew.

Why allow the protocols to be read by the Gentiles in the first place? After all, the Jews are so powerful and control the world(according to the anti-Jews)? If the Jews control world governments, economies and politics, don’t tell me they can’t even handle a handful of publishers and anti-Jews from publishing their grand-plans?

Why is Israel so tiny? After all, the Jews control the worlds governments, and in turn, world militaries.

Throughout this report, I have not looked at the issue thru the eyes of religion. However, one is compelled to look at history.

Since the first day of Israel being an official sovereign nation, Israel was being forced into war by it’s neighbors and beyond. G-D said to Abraham, that his stock would forever be protected by G-D.

On the 14th of May, Israel declared it’s independence from Britain. At that time, Israel had a basically non-existent military,  very few weapons-and especially heavy weapons. On the 15th of May, one day after independence, Egypt, Jordan, Syria and many other Islamic nations declared war on tiny Israel. The Israeli’s were caught off-guard, and yet, managed to fend off the Arabs, and actually gain ground and win a heroic victory against imposable odds (also remembering that Israel was attacked on three fronts, with almost no army to defend).

Within the next few years, the Islamic nations declared war on Israel time and time again, Israel achieving stunning victory-in the face of all odds.

How can someone explain to me, how Israel is still alive and well? After all, Israel was supposed to have been exterminated about 60 years ago. G-D is truly with the State of Israel

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2007, 03:16:37 AM »
WOW, Boeregeneraal, well done !!!
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2007, 04:17:42 AM »
WOW, Boeregeneraal, well done !!!

Really??? :o

hehe. Took me today and yesterday to do this.

so you think it's good?

TODA Dexter  :)

raiseyourfist

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2007, 05:36:16 AM »

Yeah, about that, since we're ruling the world, can I be in charge of Austrailia? I'll trade someone Canada for it, tired of the winters and secretly ruling over the Canuks. ;D

No Australia is ours mate and we wouldn't trade anything in the world for it

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2007, 06:13:06 AM »

no no!!! Stay in Canada-Canada is the best!!! ;) (believe me)

raiseyourfist

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2007, 07:57:24 AM »

no no!!! Stay in Canada-Canada is the best!!! ;) (believe me)

Yeh  i agree Canada is a great country same as Australia... dont know about that 3rd world Seth efrica though...

hhahahaha just joking m8 lighten up aye