Author Topic: Arab Muslims remove Jewish body from grave and upload it on internet (JTF video)  (Read 787 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please publicize this important video everywhere possible.

Please "like" and comment on YouTube:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=GxM7vUEqHrA

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Very disturbing to see this.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
I can't believe that Chaim is shocked to see this. In my city muslims destroyed Serbian church and all the tombstones from the graveyard around this church were built in foundation for a mosque. The truth comes out 500 years later when construction workers, while unfortunately rebuilding destroyed satanic building, stumbled upon tombs with crosses on them.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Sharing.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Everything Chaim said is true.   The Satanic forces are out there and trying to destroy God's people, but God is going to have the last word, be assured of that.  I just wish a lot of people would quit voting for the Left which enables the tyranny that is happening to the world, its their policies that are flawed as well as their hearts.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
I have never seen this kind of hatred to remove a body that was buried in peace...These people are from the bowels of hell!

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
We saw muslims doing this with all kind of people. Jews, Christians, Hindus, Sikhs...
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Murderslims. That is their name.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision