Author Topic: Ask JTF: Sholom Rubashkin Case And Anti-Semitism In America  (Read 937 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Ask JTF: Sholom Rubashkin Case And Anti-Semitism In America
« on: December 01, 2014, 04:19:50 PM »
Chaim, please chime in on this, but I want everyone's input too.

The question on Sholom Rubashkin this week reminded me of a point that has been weighing on me for a while: that Nazi Jew-hatred in the US is far from limited to blacks/third-worlders and leftists.

The legal lynchings of Rubashkin and Jonathan Pollard were both initiated and/or completed by GOP administrations. James "F the Jews" Baker and "Jew Boy" Nixon were always proud Republicans. The core base of the America Last Committee, Father Coughlin, and similar fascist fronts wasn't negroes and Aztlanists, but "salt and light of the earth" conservative white middle Americans, many of whom were devout Protestant and Catholic "Christians". It's true that the Nazi FDR (ysv) allowed six million Jews to be murdered on purpose, but for many years several of his Republican opponents were opposed to fighting Hitler at all. In any event a huge chunk of US public opinion was on his side in the matter. For decades the so-called anti-Communist movement was dominated by ferocious anti-Semites, and the vast majority of the so-called anti-Semitic "patriots" to this day out there who are calling for the blood of Pollard, AIPAC (yes AIPAC is evil, but not in the way the Nazis think), etc. are "right-wingers"--paleocons like Buchanan, Norquist, Paul Craig Roberts and ilk.

Obviously I am not saying that leftism is any kind of friend to Jews, but I think we are kidding ourselves if we think all of so-called conservatism is lily-white in how we are treated.

LSDBR

PS: The Kevin Macdonald (ysv) I mentioned was not the Scottish film director, but the WN neo-Nazi pro-Fakestinian "evolutionary psychologist" at Cal State Long Beach in Long Beach, California.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Ask JTF: Sholom Rubashkin Case And Anti-Semitism In America
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 07:13:06 PM »
Shalom LSDBR,

On this I agree. I see remnants of conservative Jew hatred in the forums to this day...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 07:20:19 PM »
Shalom LSDBR,

On this I agree. I see remnants of conservative Jew hatred in the forums to this day...

In which forums do you see it?

But let's be honest, there are trolls all over the internet and comments you see at a certain site may not be truly representative of that site's readership/supporters because trolls plant comments in disproportionate numbers.

But CF does raise an important point.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 07:33:11 PM »
In which forums do you see it?

But let's be honest, there are trolls all over the internet and comments you see at a certain site may not be truly representative of that site's readership/supporters because trolls plant comments in disproportionate numbers.

But CF does raise an important point.

I spoke about this previously... A lot of comments on TheBlaze or PJTV that I see concerning Judaism are not so positive. Next time I see something I will post it here.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2014, 12:44:01 AM »
Chaim, I'd really like your input here.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2014, 03:28:09 AM »
בס''ד

Of course, there is widespread anti-Semitism among all races and sectors of American society. LSDBR is correct in pointing this out.

However, I do believe that anti-Semitism is far more prevalent among certain groups.

Blacks are overwhelmingly anti-Semitic. Among whites, there is also a huge amount of Jew-hatred - probably 50% or so - but it is not 90% as it is among blacks. Latinos are somewhere inbetween whites and blacks - less Jew-hating than blacks but more Jew-hating than whites.

I also believe that there are big differences among different religious groups, different political philosophies and different political parties.

Evangelical Christians are probably the least anti-Semitic religious group even though there certainly are evangelical Jew-haters. Muslims are obviously the most vicious Jew-haters if one measures by religion. Atheists, agnostics and secularists are far more likely to be anti-Semitic than devout Bible believers.

Democrats and leftists are far more likely to be Jew-haters than Republicans and conservatives.

One final note that no one ever brings up when discussing Jew-hatred: most assimilated, intermarried, secular Jews are self-hating anti-Semites. That constitutes the majority of American Jewry. These Jewish anti-Semites encourage and incite Jew-hatred in the news media, Hollywood, the academic world, the business world etc. - which is the sickest part of this story.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2014, 11:04:50 AM »
You're absolutely right Chaim.

Offline Aluf Abir

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2014, 03:48:47 PM »
Why don't the Jews get together to scream, FREE SHOLOM, like the schwartzes do for FREE MUMIA and the redskins do for FREE LEONARD?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2014, 04:02:58 PM »
Why don't the Jews get together to scream, FREE SHOLOM, like the schwartzes do for FREE MUMIA and the redskins do for FREE LEONARD?

You forgot 'Free Jonathan Pollard' which I post on every forum I am on, over and over again...