Author Topic: Kahanists Against Ben Ari  (Read 7357 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Kahanists Against Ben Ari
« on: December 03, 2014, 04:30:12 AM »
Elections are coming soon & I want everybody to post on facebook & elsewhere not to vote for Ben Ari as he is a disgrace to the Kahanist movement!!!!!
Ben Ari must be guaranteed to lose!!!!!!
Unless he pledges both verbally & in writing that he will help Chaim,me or any other good Jew with aliyah problems if elected & unless he raises his voice against the thousands of Russian Goyim & missionaries with Reform & Conservative conversions that were given "aliyah" (sic) we must make sure he loses!!!
Your responses are encouraged & welcome!!!!!

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Kahanists Against Ben Ari
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 04:56:54 AM »
It seems like he would still be better than other candidates. Also, his publicity increases Kahanes publicity, and to some extent JTFs publicity.  Obviously there is a history of problems between him and JTF members, I prefer not to take sides, one Orthodox Jew against another.
The man & his 2 gophers Ben Gvir & Marzel are liars & do not deserve our support only our opposition.
I say Ben Ari is as bad as Lapid or Livni only he is a bogus Kahanist!!!!
When he refuses to help,Chaim,myself & other Jews who are having aliyah problems & in Chaim's case can not even enter Israel he is a heartless SOB & does NOT deserve our support!!!!!

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 05:22:25 AM »
Agree with all you say , i got trouble with aliyah  moment i put feet in Israel they targeted my family did eevrything to prevent me to make aliyah they sent patrol officers arabs to my parent's home every week threatening my family.
Anyone preventing Jew come in Israel 's to be considered as a enemy of Israel dealt as terrorist as any arabs in the Jewish country.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 05:35:21 AM »
Agree with all you say , i got trouble with aliyah  moment i put feet in Israel they targeted my family did eevrything to prevent me to make aliyah they sent patrol officers arabs to my parent's home every week threatening my family.
Anyone preventing Jew come in Israel 's to be considered as a enemy of Israel dealt as terrorist as any arabs in the Jewish country.
Then please spread the word that Ben Ari must be defeated wherever you can!!!
I would also appreciate if Chaim would chime in also.
Thanks!!!!

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2014, 06:03:25 AM »
The 'informed' opinion is that Likud could drop to 4-6 seats and that if Ben Ari, Feiglin, Regev, Hotovely and others want to really rise, they have to hitch themelves to Bennett's Wagon.

But I doubt if their ga'avah will let them.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2014, 06:09:30 AM »
The 'informed' opinion is that if Ben Ari, Feiglin, Regev and others want to really rise, they have to hitch themelves to Bennett's Wagon. But I doubt if their ga'avah will let them.
I am willing to bet that Ben Ari hitches on with Bennett that is how bad he wants to be an MK with all the perks,if not this election the next one.
This is my prediction!!!!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2014, 06:26:37 AM »
I don't like them nor trust these guys but I don't think there is need to actively campaign against them.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2014, 06:35:35 AM »
I don't like them nor trust these guys but I don't think there is need to actively campaign against them.
I disagree,if we can show them for the bogus Kahanists they are & they are frauds & not real Kahanists at all it is worth it..
I already started & want help making it go viral so his defeat is guaranteed!!!!
IMHO,This is a worthwhile campaign even if we can get it from him in writing that he will try & help Chaim & other Jews with aliyah problems

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2014, 09:43:39 AM »
I am planning to vote, bli neder, for the most right-wing and Torah dedicated party available.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2014, 09:57:52 AM »
I am planning to vote, bli neder, for the most right-wing and Torah dedicated party available.
I think we could extract promises in writing out of Ben Ari if we play our cards right like will pledge to help all those having aliyah troubles,etc.
But he has lost my trust a while ago.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2014, 10:17:10 AM »
Ezra Levant details the Islamo Nazis Israel is dealing with.
Ezra Levant details the anti Israel press heard in the news.
This is a must hear.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zb6s71Volw

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2014, 03:29:21 PM »
It might backfire, this is going to be perceived as an unnecessary and petty bickering.
I disagree,if we can show them for the bogus Kahanists they are & they are frauds & not real Kahanists at all it is worth it..
I already started & want help making it go viral so his defeat is guaranteed!!!!
IMHO,This is a worthwhile campaign even if we can get it from him in writing that he will try & help Chaim & other Jews with aliyah problems

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2014, 03:34:23 PM »
It might backfire, this is going to be perceived as an unnecessary and petty bickering.
Ben Ari & company must be taken to task why did they refuse to help when they had the power to do something while sitting in Keneset IMHO.
If it is done right our side will prevail.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2014, 04:39:33 PM »
Maybe you are right. The goal indeed should be to bring them to pledge that should they get elected, they would use power as MKs to help any Jew who is unjustly denied from making aliyah.

Not that I expect them to ever show enthusiasm to help Chaim with the aliyah denial. They will fake sympathy and say "There khis  nothing khai can do"

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2014, 07:57:05 PM »
I think we could extract promises in writing out of Ben Ari if we play our cards right like will pledge to help all those having aliyah troubles,etc.
But he has lost my trust a while ago.

I think this is a good idea.  Btw ben Ari is not a kahanist and doesn't claim to be one.  Only his supporters and detractors point out that he is a "former kahanist"

Last time Chaim campaigned against them because they were frauds and they spread some malicious lies about Chaim and JTF.  If they would commit to helping real Jews like Chaim with aliyah that would be a welcome change, but I also wouldn't believe them until they implemented it.  And why didn't they do this in the past?

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2014, 10:44:16 PM »
I think this is a good idea.  Btw ben Ari is not a kahanist and doesn't claim to be one.  Only his supporters and detractors point out that he is a "former kahanist"

Last time Chaim campaigned against them because they were frauds and they spread some malicious lies about Chaim and JTF.  If they would commit to helping real Jews like Chaim with aliyah that would be a welcome change, but I also wouldn't believe them until they implemented it.  And why didn't they do this in the past?
If done right it can be extracted from them like a pound of flesh!!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2014, 11:12:23 PM »
The only right wing candidate the kahanist Israelis would consider is feiglin. Otherwise, they assume Naftali "99.9%" Bennett is best choice.

Best to spend time exposing him as the fraud and reminding the Israelis that Shamir, Sharon, and Beigin screwed up worse than many leftists abd to learn from history.

Only choose religious zionists or jewish rabbis to be leaders.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2014, 01:17:50 AM »
בס''ד

As most people on this forum know, I strongly supported Baruch Marzel until he started claiming that I am not really banned from Israel. Michael Ben Ari also publicly attacked and ridiculed me. I have no idea why they choose to make these slanderous remarks.

I responded to their attacks during the last campaign. I made videos proving with documentation that I am in fact banned from Israel to this very day. I also documented that I sent money to help Marzel in his 2003 campaign for the Knesset.

Several months ago, I had a telephone conversation with Bentzy Gopshtein, who is one of the leading figures in their movement. I offered not to attack them in the next campaign if they would stop trying to maliciously undermine my effort to make aliyah by spreading lies about me. Bentzy and I agreed to a truce.

Chabad Kahanist, I understand your anger over what has happened to you. I think you will agree that my situation is even worse than yours. But I don't believe that it benefits the Jewish cause if the public sees people whom they consider to be Kahanists fighting with each other. So I am not going to attack them unless they again start to publicly smear me in which case I will have no choice but to defend myself.

One last point. If the government ever does let me into Israel and lets me run for Knesset, if I get elected, I will do everything I can to help you and other Jews who have been unjustly denied Israeli citizenship.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2014, 06:36:14 AM »
Beezrat Hashem
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2014, 09:53:20 AM »
בס''ד

As most people on this forum know, I strongly supported Baruch Marzel until he started claiming that I am not really banned from Israel. Michael Ben Ari also publicly attacked and ridiculed me. I have no idea why they choose to make these slanderous remarks.

I responded to their attacks during the last campaign. I made videos proving with documentation that I am in fact banned from Israel to this very day. I also documented that I sent money to help Marzel in his 2003 campaign for the Knesset.

Several months ago, I had a telephone conversation with Bentzy Gopshtein, who is one of the leading figures in their movement. I offered not to attack them in the next campaign if they would stop trying to maliciously undermine my effort to make aliyah by spreading lies about me. Bentzy and I agreed to a truce.

Chabad Kahanist, I understand your anger over what has happened to you. I think you will agree that my situation is even worse than yours. But I don't believe that it benefits the Jewish cause if the public sees people whom they consider to be Kahanists fighting with each other. So I am not going to attack them unless they again start to publicly smear me in which case I will have no choice but to defend myself.

One last point. If the government ever does let me into Israel and lets me run for Knesset, if I get elected, I will do everything I can to help you and other Jews who have been unjustly denied Israeli citizenship.
Hopefully I will the citizenship thing rectified real soon as I got a lawyer working on it.
Perhaps you are right that I should lay off but too late I posted & Lenny Goldberg liked my post as did a few other people.
Ben Ari had the chance to help you,me & quite a few other people & turned a deaf ear.
I think we should force a written promise out of him that he will help any good Jew that is having aliyah problems should he get elected again.
IMHO,He will not pass the threshold.
My anger isn't only about me it is about you & all the other good Jews that are having aliyah problems.
The issue is bigger than you are IMHO.
Any more thoughts Chaim would be appreciated.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2014, 10:37:21 AM »
Hopefully I will the citizenship thing rectified real soon as I got a lawyer working on it.
Perhaps you are right that I should lay off but too late I posted & Lenny Goldberg liked my post as did a few other people.
Ben Ari had the chance to help you,me & quite a few other people & turned a deaf ear.
I think we should force a written promise out of him that he will help any good Jew that is having aliyah problems should he get elected again.
IMHO,He will not pass the threshold.
My anger isn't only about me it is about you & all the other good Jews that are having aliyah problems.
The issue is bigger than you are IMHO.
Any more thoughts Chaim would be appreciated.

Why are you barred from Israel?

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2014, 10:47:56 AM »
Why are you barred from Israel?
I am not barred from being here I am just being jerked around with aliyah process.
I am limbo until I go before the supreme court & they make a psak,but I am living in Israel legally just no citizenship yet.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2014, 11:07:03 AM »
I am not barred from being here I am just being jerked around with aliyah process.
I am limbo until I go before the supreme court & they make a psak,but I am living in Israel legally just no citizenship yet.

But you're Jewish...why are they disputing that?

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2014, 03:08:04 PM »
But you're Jewish...why are they disputing that?

They are disputing that...because they are not Jew!

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2014, 03:42:26 PM »
  Btw ben Ari is not a kahanist and doesn't claim to be one.  Only his supporters and detractors point out that he is a "former kahanist"

?? And other pictures as well of Rav Kahane on their page.

https://www.facebook.com/OtzmaLeyisrael/photos/pb.522010131151528.-2207520000.1417725626./526814260671115/?type=1&theater
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.