Author Topic: Israel leftist Media trying to promote mix marriages with Black Muslims  (Read 1390 times)

Offline ZionIDF

• Junior JTFer
http://www.xnet.co.il/laisha/articles/0,14961,L-3107767,00.html?dcMaa=ynet&utm_source=ynet&utm_medium=homepage&utm_campaign=shoppinglaisha

Just like in America the liberal Jews who control the media want to destroy families they destroy Nations, yes I am a Jew and I hate to admit but many self hating Jews are behind this, I'm beginning to see why so many anti semites feel that we are nation destroyers. This is a Jewish Ashkenazi whore who has two children with her Jewish husband then decides to cheat on him with an illegal immigrant from Africa working at an Israeli restaurant. Jewish business owners hire arab terrorists and illegal africans to save a dollar on cheap labor, makes me want to throw up.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 12:34:15 PM by ZionIDF »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Israel leftist Media trying to promote mix marriages with Black Muslims
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 06:34:23 PM »
Are you sure you 'hate to admit it' or are you just looking for an excuse to denigrate Jews?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ZionIDF

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 06:38:25 PM »
There is no need for excuses with all this happening.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2014, 07:51:25 AM »
Are you sure you 'hate to admit it' or are you just looking for an excuse to denigrate Jews?

He says the woman cheats on her Jewish husband with a black...how does he denigrate Jews? it's this Jewish woman who denigrates Jews!

Offline Aluf Abir

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2014, 08:16:25 AM »
Warning to Jews: Once you go black, you'll never want to go back.  The darker the fruit, the sweeter the juice.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2014, 08:54:31 AM »

I do not have a problem with denigrate Jews who deserve it.... Do you? Just like i denigrate blacks, whites, asians who deserve it...
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2014, 09:05:44 AM »
I agree with zionidf. glad I waited for a jew to say it. then again chaim has been saying that for decades. he called them kikes.

they're doing this in europe, the americas, china, japan, everywhere.

what I really hate is jews who refuse to condemn evil among their ranks. oh the crime is committed by a fellow jew, dont condemn.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2014, 12:00:14 PM »
Not that it matter that much, but here are more details for you who don't read Hebrew:
1. She had had an arrangement with her ex-husband for "open marriage".
2. She hit on him first, and initially it was supposed to be "just for fun".
3. Later she got knocked up. They got married when she was in advanced pregnancy because she wanted the baby daddy to stick around.
4. The husband is also an aspiring model. (I bet he can sing and dance too).
5. She is also an American citizen, therefore, they are partially your problem you guys.

Offline ZionIDF

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2014, 12:33:01 PM »
Warning to Jews: Once you go black, you'll never want to go back.  The darker the fruit, the sweeter the juice.

Once you go Black you are a single mom, addicted to hard drugs, beaten to death and nobody will ever want to be with you. Not saying that all black folks are bad but the vast majority of these unions end up very bad.

Offline Aluf Abir

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2014, 12:47:39 PM »
Once you go black, you'll end up smoking crack.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2014, 02:20:21 PM »
The good black family's i know are Christian family's who live by religious rules and don't mix with others and defintly don't dress their kids like little gangsters. The bad one's in my area back in Holland are most of the times the mixed family's... Getto dad, getto kids, white trash mother.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2014, 02:25:46 PM »
It reminds me a prediction of David Ben Gurion, that in the future there will be a "cure" for racism- literally- one could get a shot that transforms the skin from black to white or from white to black.