Author Topic: Shavei Yisroel & the so called lost "Jews"  (Read 1349 times)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Shavei Yisroel & the so called lost "Jews"
« on: December 06, 2014, 11:52:28 PM »
This organization exists to find so called hidden Jews in Spanish speaking countries & India,have them converted & brought to Israel.
Yet why is there no organization to help Jews with aliyah problems or those denied entry into Israel altogether?
Yeah like after 400 some odd years these so called "Bnai Anusim" know their roots even if so they are pure Goyim & there is no mitzvah to actively try & convert them.
Any comments will be appreciated

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
Re: Shavei Yisroel & the so called lost "Jews"
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 01:34:52 AM »
You are 100% correct. All these people are not Jewish. 400 years of intermarriage and they think they're as Jewish as King David. They demand a fast "halakhic return" because "conversion is an insult" that they should not have to go through. I argued with one of these "bnai anusim rabbis" once on why should they get special treatment and a fast halakich return while the son of a Jewish man and a non-Jewish woman has to go through a conversion. I could get no answer. They whine about their so called "400 years of suffering" which is ridiculous. You want 400 years of suffering, try being a Jew in Europe 400 years ago.

What they forget is the reality of the situation. When forced with conversion, a Jew must accept death rather than convert to another religion. In Spain and Portugal, the Sephardic Jews got a choice. Convert or LEAVE. Many Jews chose to leave and went to Amsterdam, Morocco, Turkey and the Balkans etc... And guess what? They are still Jewish today. They left and built vibrant Jewish communities elsewhere and lived by the Torah and are Jews now.
The rest chose to convert (a grave sin) and live in Spain and intermarry and now their non-Jewish descendants demand to be regarding as Jews without the need to convert. And it's a big farce, all these supposed "bnai anusim".

I had an interesting conversation regarding the so called "Indonesian Jews" who really are the children of intermarriage and who did a bunch of so called conversions in Indonesia, but now regard themselves as a "lost tribe who made it back after some type of years of suffering". No, they are not a lost tribe, they are a group of non-Jews whose male Jewish grandfathers intermarried with the female Indonesian natives. Even the real lost tribes have a big problem with intermarriage considering they come from the kingdom of Israel, which was carried away due to their wickedness.

Anyways, I believe there is one organization that helps Jews with aliyah, although I don't remember the name right now, but will post it when I see it.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2014, 02:00:24 AM »
You are 100% correct. All these people are not Jewish. 400 years of intermarriage and they think they're as Jewish as King David. They demand a fast "halakhic return" because "conversion is an insult" that they should not have to go through. I argued with one of these "bnai anusim rabbis" once on why should they get special treatment and a fast halakich return while the son of a Jewish man and a non-Jewish woman has to go through a conversion. I could get no answer. They whine about their so called "400 years of suffering" which is ridiculous. You want 400 years of suffering, try being a Jew in Europe 400 years ago.

What they forget is the reality of the situation. When forced with conversion, a Jew must accept death rather than convert to another religion. In Spain and Portugal, the Sephardic Jews got a choice. Convert or LEAVE. Many Jews chose to leave and went to Amsterdam, Morocco, Turkey and the Balkans etc... And guess what? They are still Jewish today. They left and built vibrant Jewish communities elsewhere and lived by the Torah and are Jews now.
The rest chose to convert (a grave sin) and live in Spain and intermarry and now their non-Jewish descendants demand to be regarding as Jews without the need to convert. And it's a big farce, all these supposed "bnai anusim".

I had an interesting conversation regarding the so called "Indonesian Jews" who really are the children of intermarriage and who did a bunch of so called conversions in Indonesia, but now regard themselves as a "lost tribe who made it back after some type of years of suffering". No, they are not a lost tribe, they are a group of non-Jews whose male Jewish grandfathers intermarried with the female Indonesian natives. Even the real lost tribes have a big problem with intermarriage considering they come from the kingdom of Israel, which was carried away due to their wickedness.

Anyways, I believe there is one organization that helps Jews with aliyah, although I don't remember the name right now, but will post it when I see it.
You are talking about Nefesh B'Nefesh & there is absolutely nothing they can or will do for Chaim or anybody else in a similar situation.
There needs to be a real organization to deal with this.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2014, 06:22:31 AM »
The Portuguese were even more wicked then the Spaniards as they lured Jews expelled from Spain into Portugal and then a few years later they forced them to convert by the sword- no option to leave.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2014, 07:21:35 AM »
They want to bring in as much as nonjew they can to fill the country with them, Israel should do anything she can to stop that and focus her power into bringing Jew who are still in gallut into Israel

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2014, 06:50:04 PM »
Israel is not big enough to absorb every non-Jew who is obsessed with Judaism yet is not spiritually willing to accept the Yoke of Shamayim

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2014, 07:18:16 PM »
Israel is not big enough to absorb every non-Jew who is obsessed with Judaism yet is not spiritually willing to accept the Yoke of Shamayim

Actually the Land of Israel has huge empty areas and could easily accomodate 30 million people:"It is called the Eretz Hatzvi beacuse it stretches like the skin of a deer to accomodate its inhabitants" (Talmud).

Every year 35,000 Israelis leave Israel forever, whilst 25,000 Olim arrive.

The category of the Ger Toshav - the "Resident Dweller" has been reinstitutionalized by the Rabbinate this Shmittah year, and will ultimately lead to many non-Jewish elite Noahide Ger Toshavim living with Jews in Israel as an asset as in Biblical times as a 4th Arm of the Jewish People, by affiliation, unlike some of these fake "Lost Tribes", who often become liabilities, as explained Katz and Clorfene in their new book "The World of the Ger"!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2014, 06:17:49 AM »
Some of those Latina's aren't bad looking.My friend isn't very religious or should i say not religious at all he married this beautiful Mexican American Girl /Woman,she was born here and so were her parents.When she told her parents her Father was so happy he cried  :o he said my whole family is Jewish we just hid it he was so happy she married someone Jewish.But her Mother isn't as far as she knows
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03