Author Topic: Are jews white?  (Read 11287 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Are jews white?
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2014, 09:23:25 PM »
I've only read of that term used by anti-Semite white supremacists/neo-Nazis (as if there was any other kind...)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2014, 03:13:49 PM »
When asked what race I am I do not say white... My skin is darker than most whites. And I considering how much the Jewish people have suffered at the hands of so-called 'whites' I don't want to be associated with them. To me 'white' is nazi.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2014, 04:19:46 PM »
When asked what race I am I do not say white... My skin is darker than most whites. And I considering how much the Jewish people have suffered at the hands of so-called 'whites' I don't want to be associated with them. To me 'white' is nazi.

so when filling out forms, what do yo put down? I don't remember seeing "olive".
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2014, 04:53:58 PM »
so when filling out forms, what do yo put down? I don't remember seeing "olive".

Caucasian is the only one on forms..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Aluf Abir

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2014, 06:10:37 PM »
Yes. Real Jews are white.  Jews were made in God's image.  There is a clear lineage from Adam and Eve, made in God's image, to King David who is the first man physically described in the Bible.  He had red hair and a reddish complexion, so he was clearly white.  So God is clearly white.  Everyone else on Noah's Ark were Beasts of the Field.  I am blessed to be white.  I am made in God's image with this white uniform.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 07:01:03 PM by Aluf Abir »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2014, 06:38:29 PM »
Yes. Real Jews are white.  Jews were made in God's image.  There is a clear lineage from Adam and Eve, made in God's image, to King David who is the first man described in the Bible.  He had red hair and a reddish complexion, so he was clearly white.  So God is clearly white.  Everyone else on Noah's Ark were Beasts of the Field.  I am blessed to be white.  I am made in God's image with this white uniform.

Real Jews were semitic in origin. Most probably not lilly white as most europeans are. Abraham came from the lands which are today Iraq and Iran. Through the diaspora the Jewish blood became more intermingled with the whites of Europe. The Persian and Sephardi Jews are much darker skin toned than europen whites. So I don't agree with Aluf Abir on this.

And it is utterly stupid to say 'G-d is white'. Hashem is not any color. Hashem is incorporeal, has no body, and is beyond time and space. It is impossible, by Jewish belief, to say something as 'dumb' as 'G-d is white'.

I hope you are not a Jew Aluf, otherwise you are pretty far from the mark.

Also, what in tarnations do you mean 'King David' is the 1st man in the Bible. The Torah records the lives of many men, including Noah, including Abraham and the patriarchs (Yitzak & Jacob) and then Moses and Aaron... And then Joshua... The Torah is full of great Jewish figures.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2014, 06:45:29 PM »
Lest anyone forget about the 13 principles of Rambam:

http://www.aish.com/sp/ph/48924072.html

We believe that this Oneness is neither a body nor a bodily force, nor is He subject to any bodily characteristics -- movement, rest, or dwelling -- be they inherent or by chance. Therefore the Sages repudiated [the possibility of any] cohesion or separation [concerning Him], as they said: "Above there is no sitting, standing, division, or ‘cohesion'" (a usage based on Isaiah 11:14). As the prophet (ibid., 40:18-25) said: "Who is comparable to the Almighty...?" For if He had a body, He could be compared to other bodies.

All the corporeal terms used in the Scriptures to describe Him -- such as walking, standing, sitting, speaking etc. -- are metaphorical. As the Sages have said: "The Torah speaks in the language of man."

This is the third Principle, as affirmed by the verse (Deuteronomy 4:15) "You have not seen any image," that is to say, you cannot conceive of Him as having any form because, as stated, He is neither a body nor a bodily force.
-- Maimonides, 13 Principles of Faith

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2014, 09:01:22 PM »
Yes. Real Jews are white.  Jews were made in God's image.  There is a clear lineage from Adam and Eve, made in God's image, to King David who is the first man physically described in the Bible.  He had red hair and a reddish complexion, so he was clearly white.  So God is clearly white.  Everyone else on Noah's Ark were Beasts of the Field.  I am blessed to be white.  I am made in God's image with this white uniform.

This beyond silly to the point of heresy.  God does not have a body and certainly does not have skin or a skin color.  It is considered heretical in traditional Jewish thought to believe God has a physical body.  I think you are trolling this forum.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2014, 09:08:10 PM »
Real Jews were semitic in origin. Most probably not lilly white as most europeans are. Abraham came from the lands which are today Iraq and Iran. Through the diaspora the Jewish blood became more intermingled with the whites of Europe. The Persian and Sephardi Jews are much darker skin toned than europen whites. So I don't agree with Aluf Abir on this.

Sfardic Jews are white. Sfardic Jews are dark white. Ethnic Europeans are light white. If you prefer not to call Sfardic Jews white, you might as well call no one white. The only people whose skin is literaly white as in the color of snow are people like Michael Jackson. Maybe metzoraim were like that. White is just what we call our skin. There are differnet tones from those of Northern Europe all the way to olive tone in Southern Europe and bordering on brown in parts of Asia and North Africa.

Also, what in tarnations do you mean 'King David' is the 1st man in the Bible. The Torah records the lives of many men, including Noah, including Abraham and the patriarchs (Yitzak & Jacob) and then Moses and Aaron... And then Joshua... The Torah is full of great Jewish figures.

I think he means David is the first man whose appearance is described. Esav was also described. It is also said Jacob had the face of Adam and Rebekah looked like Eve.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2014, 09:08:52 PM »
This beyond silly to the point of heresy.  God does not have a body and certainly does not have skin or a skin color.  It is considered heretical in traditional Jewish thought to believe God has a physical body.  I think you are trolling this forum.

This person's comments sound trollish at best.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2014, 09:12:47 PM »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2014, 09:18:53 PM »
But getting back to whether or not Jews are white, my family is all Iranian.  I have relatives on my mothers side who have light hair, very light skin, and either blue or green eyes.  During World War II, when the Russians were Iran, they mistook two of my aunts for Russians. 

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2014, 09:23:21 PM »
But getting back to whether or not Jews are white, my family is all Iranian.  I have relatives on my mothers side who have light hair, very light skin, and either blue or green eyes.  During World War II, when the Russians were Iran, they mistook two of my aunts for Russians.

Many North African Jews also have blue or green eyes. My grandparents are Iraqi and my great grandmother had blue eyes and blonde hair. Many of my grandfather's siblings also had blue eyes. But my grandmother is darker. This is proof that all regions have variations among the kind of white features. Blacks on the other hand are all black and have the same eyes and hair. Other races also have all the same features. Whites are the most diverse of all races. Of course many blacks in America may have some features different than other blacks but American blacks are mixed with whites.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2014, 09:41:39 PM »
My comments have been concerning skin 'whiteness' concerning how light or dark the skin is. Concerning facial/skeletal features all Jews appear to have Caucasian features. But skin color-wise we Jews can be very light (German Ashkenazi) to very dark (Temeni).

Yemenite Jews

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2014, 10:30:36 PM »
Jews are part of a religion, not a race.   Racially, jews range from blond haired/blue eyed to black african. Most are caucasian and originate from the
mediterranean region.  Jews are no more white than christians.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2014, 10:32:32 PM »
What should Italians and Spaniards put?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2014, 10:36:58 PM »
This person's comments sound trollish at best.
They have been! :::D All of his post make us look like Nazis.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2014, 10:38:08 PM »
Sfardic Jews are white. Sfardic Jews are dark white. Ethnic Europeans are light white. If you prefer not to call Sfardic Jews white, you might as well call no one white. The only people whose skin is literaly white as in the color of snow are people like Michael Jackson. Maybe metzoraim were like that. White is just what we call our skin. There are differnet tones from those of Northern Europe all the way to olive tone in Southern Europe and bordering on brown in parts of Asia and North Africa.

I think he means David is the first man whose appearance is described. Esav was also described. It is also said Jacob had the face of Adam and Rebekah looked like Eve.
Environment does play a role.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2014, 09:18:34 AM »
Do not associate all German tribes with today's Germany. There is an explanatin if any current European nation is not of pure German/Slavic bloodline. Hungarian nation is mixed with Asiatic groups because of conquest...them and Bulgars mixed mostly with the Slavic Serbs. Some Sicilians had been mixed with the Arabs if I am not mistaken. Majority of Italians are German. Because of Turkish conquest some Serbs have their Mongolid genes but we are still predominantly white Slavs. If you are to go so far in history google vinca culture in what is today Serbia. You are correct about Finns but after the agression from Germanic tribes...you know what has happened. Peoples had been  melted into Germanic or Slavic world in modern Europe. These two gene pools are predominant....everything else is bs. I do not believe in Caucasian race. It is misused term. Look at Chechens. Compare them with an average European. I say only two groups prevailed and all European nations are built upon these two.

S.A.  where do you get this information from? Again, you are not talikng from a scientific perspective.  DNA does not lie.  There are many different haplogroups in Europe  even BEFORE asiatic invasions.  Name me one scientist or anthropolgist that agrees with you?  When you say Germans, you can talk culturally   or  also  physical DNA  ( The" I" haplogroup is uniquely Germanic).  Once again there are many different haplogroups in Europe EVEN BEFORE THE WAVES of barbarain invasions after  476  AD.   TO say that the Spaniards  or the Basques at the time of Jesus  were Germans  is ridiculous.  Science is the answer and the argument, not mad observations. Germans belong to 2 predominant Haplogroups  R1B  and "I". There were many other haplogroups in Europe before the time of Jesus, even before the time of Moses.  You are correct that the R1B common to Germans is spread across Europe. This is due to invasion and also from preheistoric migrations (way before there was a German culture). Just because some Italians have R1b1 and Germans have R1b1, I can reverse your claims and say that Europe is mostly Italian? 
But what you don't address is that there are MANY OTHER haplogroups across Europe, and scientists KNOW that they were present in Europe before the Asiatic and Turkic invasions. Even the balkans have a variety of haplogroups before the time of Jesus.  Science, my friend science is the answer, not passion or anecdotal observation. Until you back up your claims with DNA evidence, they are simply untrue and empty  . Science supersedes history or belief. Show me your argument through science.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2014, 11:31:34 AM »
S.A.  where do you get this information from? Again, you are not talikng from a scientific perspective.  DNA does not lie.  There are many different haplogroups in Europe  even BEFORE asiatic invasions.  Name me one scientist or anthropolgist that agrees with you?  When you say Germans, you can talk culturally   or  also  physical DNA  ( The" I" haplogroup is uniquely Germanic).  Once again there are many different haplogroups in Europe EVEN BEFORE THE WAVES of barbarain invasions after  476  AD.   TO say that the Spaniards  or the Basques at the time of Jesus  were Germans  is ridiculous.  Science is the answer and the argument, not mad observations. Germans belong to 2 predominant Haplogroups  R1B  and "I". There were many other haplogroups in Europe before the time of Jesus, even before the time of Moses.  You are correct that the R1B common to Germans is spread across Europe. This is due to invasion and also from preheistoric migrations (way before there was a German culture). Just because some Italians have R1b1 and Germans have R1b1, I can reverse your claims and say that Europe is mostly Italian? 
But what you don't address is that there are MANY OTHER haplogroups across Europe, and scientists KNOW that they were present in Europe before the Asiatic and Turkic invasions. Even the balkans have a variety of haplogroups before the time of Jesus.  Science, my friend science is the answer, not passion or anecdotal observation. Until you back up your claims with DNA evidence, they are simply untrue and empty  . Science supersedes history or belief. Show me your argument through science.
It does not matter anyway. Serbian nation is at point of no return. In order for my nation to survive we need an average family to number over 10 members. Other nations, like Italian, face extinction as well but maybe not as soon as ours.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2014, 01:49:08 PM »
Jews is  the first white in human history because all  heavenly color in Jew.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2014, 01:58:54 PM »
Semitic jews are brown.
Its not likely the original tribe were white. They were Caucasian, but likely dark as they were in the desert.
Even the polish jews have white but opaque skin, brown eyes and black hair.
But really, why does it matter if Jews are white?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2014, 03:40:38 PM »
No they're black.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2014, 07:46:36 PM »
I can't really answer until evening. DNA testing would link you and me to the black African tribe called Bushmans. You must understand that I am writing about period after fall of Roman empire after which Slavs and Germanic tribes took over and melted in all others. I would be in fact crazy to call my self pure Slav. I plan to do DNA testing which can tell more about your ethnicity. If DNA testing founds that I am of Jewish origin my culture would still be Slavic, my language Slavic and everything else. Explain to what had happened to Serbian empire in east Germany? There are only 100,000 Serbs left. Others speak German and that is about it.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2014, 07:50:29 PM »
I wonder how far many non-Jewish white people can really trace their ancestry. 

We are what we are.  Why obsess about something we can't control?