Author Topic: Are jews white?  (Read 11286 times)

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
Are jews white?
« on: December 07, 2014, 04:38:06 PM »
i don't know much about this topic.
i do know that regardless of weather this view is popular amongst jews or not
it in no way will water down the anti-semitism amongst blacks and hispanic militant groups. To them you are just another white man.

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/

Offline Aluf Abir

• Full JTFer
Re: Are jews white?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 05:13:52 PM »
I don't know but I'm white and I'm damn glad of it.  Baruch HaShem.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2014, 05:22:18 PM »
I would call myself caucasian.  I certainly couldn't pass as a German or a Swede.  But I was told once that I also have ethic Italian American look. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2014, 05:30:44 PM »
Whoever wrote this in the times of Israel is dumb.She writes about Pashtuns not being white she's idiotic they are of indo aryan descent just like Persians which are what Europeans are.As far as Jews go they are semitic a branch of the European race
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2014, 05:38:32 PM »
There were plenty of different verison of the stories of how Egyptians were black at the time of Moses.  And who Middle Easterners were also black back then.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2014, 05:46:36 PM »
Yes they are white, you can get blonde blue eyed jews you can gets dark brown eyed jews. But they are in general white. of course, because of conversions you get different races, but the original blood line is white imo.

Offline Aluf Abir

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2014, 05:49:21 PM »
I'm not white?  Great.  Then give me affirmative action like the mulinyan. 
I know.   Don't hold your breath.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2014, 05:57:22 PM »
Jews are a religion, not a race, like Christians, Muslims, or any other religion. Most but not all Jews are white. Technically the first Jews were since they were Middle Eastern, even though they didn't look white in the modern sense.

Offline Aluf Abir

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2014, 06:51:40 PM »
Not all Jews are white. Just the lucky ones.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 07:22:38 PM by Aluf Abir »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2014, 07:00:55 PM »
Whoever wrote this in the times of Israel is dumb.She writes about Pashtuns not being white she's idiotic they are of indo aryan descent just like Persians which are what Europeans are.As far as Jews go they are semitic a branch of the European race

There's no European race. There is a Caucasian race. Semites are a branch of the Caucasian Race. The Caucuses region isn't even in Europe, rather in Asia. There is also no African or Asian race. Continents don't define races. It so happens to be that all ethnic Europeans are Caucasian. But so are some ethnic Asians like Jews and other Semites as well as North African Hamites. Blacks are not "the African race" but rather the Negro Race. Orientals are not "the Asian race". Orientals are only East Asian.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2014, 07:02:27 PM »
I would say jews generally are white in America but this is also a country where white people from South America get affirmative action benefits for no reason other than speaking Spanish

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2014, 07:03:22 PM »
i don't know much about this topic.
i do know that regardless of weather this view is popular amongst jews or not
it in no way will water down the anti-semitism amongst blacks and hispanic militant groups. To them you are just another white man.

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/

This reminds me of some affirmative action moron teacher I had in college. She claimed Jews are not white and she also said the Irish became white. There was actually a stupid book she made us buy called "How the Irish Became White" written by some Anti-Israel moron.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2014, 07:05:54 PM »
lots of white jews. there black jews from Ethiopia too. and of course, asian jews.
I'm jewish too.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Aluf Abir

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2014, 08:02:06 PM »
How about Sammy Davis, Jr.?

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2014, 08:10:34 AM »
Jews are not white unless they are heavily mixed with one of European nations. Also, average Caucasian ( Albanian or Chechen) do not look like average Slav or German..Europe is devided between these two groups of whites. All others are not whites.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2014, 09:03:57 AM »
serbian army, what are you smoking?   Only Slavs and Germans are white? Only Albanian or Chechen are white? The Caucasian race is divided into haplogroups..several of them which includes R1B1,  R1 A1 (slavic), and "I "(Germanic). A biologist can distinguish a Caucasion by his or her Haplogroup in the chromosomes. Italians are largely R1B1 and French also, as well as Celts (Irish, Scottish etc).  Even most of North Africa is Caucasian. There are several other haplogroups in ancestral Europe..If you want to see who is "non-white" don't even look at skin color. Look at the shape of the head, the jaw, the lips and  width of the nose.
I would recommend you read up on Haplogroups

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2014, 09:05:28 AM »
There were plenty of different verison of the stories of how Egyptians were black at the time of Moses.  And who Middle Easterners were also black back then.

Stories which aren't true.  So you believe in these fables and tall tales?

No, Jews were not "black."

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2014, 09:07:04 AM »
serbian army, what are you smoking?   Only Slavs and Germans are white? Only Albanian or Chechen are white? The Caucasian race is divided into haplogroups..several of them which includes R1B1,  R1 A1 (slavic), and "I "(Germanic). A biologist can distinguish a Caucasion by his or her Haplogroup in the chromosomes. Italians are largely R1B1 and French also, as well as Celts (Irish, Scottish etc).  Even most of North Africa is Caucasian. There are several other haplogroups in ancestral Europe..If you want to see who is "non-white" don't even look at skin color. Look at the shape of the head, the jaw, the lips and  width of the nose.

Good to see you here, Italian Zionist.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2014, 09:11:58 AM »
Read again what I have said about Chechens... Anyhow..name one European nation that is not German or Slav? Italians, French, Celts...are all Germans..
There are whites in North Africa because many white slaves...and because East Germanic tribe named the Vandals conqured this area along with what we call Spain today.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2014, 10:02:54 AM »
Serbian Army,  The majority of Northern German DNA (chromosomes) contain haplogroup "I".   Before there was a Germany the R1B1 Haplogroup was all over Europe which is Celtic and Neolithic European. Germany has some R1B1. This is because the Celts were all over Europe. They are among the first group in Europe. Slavic people are R1A1 Haplogroup. Italy, Greece and France have these haplogroups BUT OTHERS Like  J, H, etc. Go to southern Italy, you will find a marked difference between many Sicilians and Slavics/Germans. S.A. Some look like Germans, OTHERS DO NOT. There are many haplogroups in Europe. The Finns and Hugarians also have a unique haplogroup. Where do you get this information from?  You must be scientific when you address these matters. There is hard scientific proof against your statement.

As for north Africa, scientists discovered that even the ancient pharoahs were Caucasion, WAY BEFORE THE VANDALS invaded north africa. Some egyptians even had  red hair. BEING WHITE DOES NOT NECESSARILY MEAN BEING GERMAN OR SLAVIC.  Basques are Caucasion. Are you going to tell me that basques are German or Slavic?

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2014, 10:41:09 AM »
Serbian Army,  The majority of Northern German DNA (chromosomes) contain haplogroup "I".   Before there was a Germany the R1B1 Haplogroup was all over Europe which is Celtic and Neolithic European. Germany has some R1B1. This is because the Celts were all over Europe. They are among the first group in Europe. Slavic people are R1A1 Haplogroup. Italy, Greece and France have these haplogroups BUT OTHERS Like  J, H, etc. Go to southern Italy, you will find a marked difference between many Sicilians and Slavics/Germans. S.A. Some look like Germans, OTHERS DO NOT. There are many haplogroups in Europe. The Finns and Hugarians also have a unique haplogroup. Where do you get this information from?  You must be scientific when you address these matters. There is hard scientific proof against your statement.

As for north Africa, scientists discovered that even the ancient pharoahs were Caucasion, WAY BEFORE THE VANDALS invaded north africa. Some egyptians even had  red hair. BEING WHITE DOES NOT NECESSARILY MEAN BEING GERMAN OR SLAVIC.  Basques are Caucasion. Are you going to tell me that basques are German or Slavic?
Do not associate all German tribes with today's Germany. There is an explanatin if any current European nation is not of pure German/Slavic bloodline. Hungarian nation is mixed with Asiatic groups because of conquest...them and Bulgars mixed mostly with the Slavic Serbs. Some Sicilians had been mixed with the Arabs if I am not mistaken. Majority of Italians are German. Because of Turkish conquest some Serbs have their Mongolid genes but we are still predominantly white Slavs. If you are to go so far in history google vinca culture in what is today Serbia. You are correct about Finns but after the agression from Germanic tribes...you know what has happened. Peoples had been  melted into Germanic or Slavic world in modern Europe. These two gene pools are predominant....everything else is bs. I do not believe in Caucasian race. It is misused term. Look at Chechens. Compare them with an average European. I say only two groups prevailed and all European nations are built upon these two.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2014, 10:42:11 AM »
Do some Jews use the term 'white power'?
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2014, 01:44:36 PM »
Not European white but most would be considered levantine eastern Mediterranean white or white man with a tan.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2014, 01:58:41 PM »
Not European white but most would be considered levantine eastern Mediterranean white or white man with a tan.
I agree...

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2014, 08:42:00 PM »
Do some Jews use the term 'white power'?

No.

Do you use that term?  Its a pretty dumb phrase.