Author Topic: Police shoot man who stabbed student in synagogue  (Read 1281 times)

Offline Dagger

• Junior JTFer
Police shoot man who stabbed student in synagogue
« on: December 09, 2014, 08:34:40 AM »
NEW YORK (AP) -- A knife-wielding man stabbed an Israeli student in the head inside a Brooklyn synagogue early Tuesday before being fatally shot by police after he refused to drop the knife, authorities said.

Another black savage bites the dust...Baruch HaShem.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/student-stabbed-chabad-lubavitch-crown-heights-article-1.2038761
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 09:07:54 AM by Dagger »

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Police shoot man who stabbed student in synagogue
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2014, 09:29:22 AM »
eewww that knife pix
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Aluf Abir

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2014, 10:39:24 AM »
Police Brutality- Hands Up-Don't Shoot- I can't Breathe-     No Justice-No Peace

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2014, 12:01:02 PM »
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2014, 12:06:33 PM »
(different video's on this on this channel)

.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2014, 12:14:33 PM »
Al Sharpton will be protesting there very soon.

Offline Aluf Abir

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2014, 01:39:33 PM »
Al Sharpton will be protesting there very soon.
Only if the homeless dreck is a schwartze.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2014, 03:08:31 PM »
I blame this squarely on Al Sharpton. I spoke with my rabbi about this earlier today.

Yesterday I was educating my friend about the human waste known as Al Sharpton who is a Nazi inciter of blacks to kill Jews. I suspect this guy was one of Sharptons minions who have been indoctrinated with 'Kill the Jew' calls from his black community.

This was terrorism, IMHO. (Consider how the 'palestinian' arabs have been stirring up Jew hatred about the Ferguson shooting).

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2014, 11:26:25 PM »
I studied Torah at that Shul :( 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2014, 02:11:50 AM »
The cop tried his best to get the guy to put down the knife... Sadly situations like this is what develops when society allows mentally ill people with violent tendencies to go about... His neighbors could say anything they please about how good he was... I find that hard to believe... The fact that he was miles away from his home in a neighborhood where he was clearly out of place shows this guy was there to cause problems... This guy was clearly off his meds and nothing more... The bottom line is there is now one less of his sort to cause problems.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2014, 02:17:23 AM »
I don't buy it that he was 'nuts' or 'crazy'.

Do crazy people go around saying 'I want to kill Jews?'

Where did he learn this? I know antisemitism is a mental illness but really? I don't know the facts but from where I am sitting it smells bad.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2014, 06:28:56 AM »
I don't buy it that he was 'nuts' or 'crazy'.

Do crazy people go around saying 'I want to kill Jews?'

Where did he learn this? I know antisemitism is a mental illness but really? I don't know the facts but from where I am sitting it smells bad.
I don't know how it goes out on the west coast but here in New York a good many blacks have a lot of ill will towards Jews... Add a little mental illness to the mix ill will turns in to violent action... Aside from the fact that he could be a black muslim I tend to believe this guy was on his own not part of a larger picture.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2014, 08:03:26 AM »
The policeman did the good job.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2014, 01:23:29 AM »
Of course all the Jews there were unarmed and helpless.. Had the guy wanted to go on a rampage he probably would have stabbed many people before the cops arrived.. Thankfully, he was kind of slow and dumb jihadist and the police had time to respond and shoot him dead.

I just am ticked off at how helpless and pathetic we are..  Why should a guy with a knife not have detained or killed before the cops arrived.  What if there were children there and he decided to just start stabbing kids?

I just am tired at how feeble and helpless we are.   We cannot even defend our own people.  We let jihadist pigs come and turn our synagogues, businesses and homes into bloodbaths.  Eventually I hope we get our heads out of our a**es and realize there are people out there who want to kill us and many people have had their blood shed in the synagogues..

Had that man entered my Chabad with that knife I would have unloaded many rounds into him with my 9mm.. THe fact he is wielding a knife and threatening to kill People is more than enough probable cause for a legal defensive shoot.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2014, 07:23:09 PM »
Only if the homeless dreck is a schwartze.
He was black.