Author Topic: I think that the Russians,Thais & Filipinos are as dangerous as the Arabs  (Read 3312 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: I think that the Russians,Thais & Filipinos are as dangerous as the Arabs
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2014, 02:27:30 PM »
I wish it was.
I even had one married guy bragging how he sleeps with other women and regards it as an honor of manhood. He also said you're not a man if you don't cheat on your wife. My community has an abundance of men who fornicate and then, when married, have mistresses on a side. This is a type of sick culture the Jews who came from the Muslim world created.

If Babylonian sages would not be lenient on such men and would not permit taking multiple wives (unless there are conditions such as infertility), this phenomenon might not have occurred. Permitting it when even the most immoral nations like Greeks and Romans were monogamous was Chillul Hashem.

If they don't like it, they should marry Askenazim. The ones who brought the Arab culture with them also abuse their wives, but as they are no longer living in those monstrous countries, that culture is fading away. Still, it has next to nothing to do with why they're not marrying Jews, that's a problem after marriage.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2014, 03:08:55 PM »
Yeah your argument makes no sense smash. If Sephardic women weren't marrying Jews because they brought back Arab culture, then the Ashenazim should be fine, when intermarriage goes on at all levels. What you said is a problem, I have family from the ME like that too and it's cruelty to their wives, but it's not why Jews aren't marring Jews.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2014, 07:07:35 PM »
Slavs should move out of Israel and stop any emigration.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Aluf Abir

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2014, 07:09:02 PM »
Did you ever eat balut?  That stuff will kill you.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2014, 08:44:29 PM »
Of course they won't nor should they be convinced to do so.

They will be like others who demand to get easy giyur and not really follow anything. Join the IDF, do giyur just for the formalily, smoke and go to bars on Shabbos. Same story that repeats itself for some of the kids of intermarriage. 

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2014, 11:45:57 PM »
They will be like others who demand to get easy giyur and not really follow anything. Join the IDF, do giyur just for the formalily, smoke and go to bars on Shabbos. Same story that repeats itself for some of the kids of intermarriage.
It is mainly women that are going that route because the men don't want the pain of the circumcision.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2014, 11:36:55 AM »
they are coz for 2 cause they want gain over Israel all they can and to that effect they bring down Israel to resemble to any degenerated western country and to marry Jew to gain even more by giving to the dark light bring more power to the dark side for material motif.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2014, 05:15:39 PM »
If they don't like it, they should marry Askenazim. The ones who brought the Arab culture with them also abuse their wives, but as they are no longer living in those monstrous countries, that culture is fading away. Still, it has next to nothing to do with why they're not marrying Jews, that's a problem after marriage.
You really think their fathers (or other male relatives) would let them marry outside their circle? A sephardic or mizrahi father wouldn't even care about his daughters' wishes. He would marry her against her will to some spoiled jerk from wealthy family without even considering her opinion. The same abusive rich boy would abuse her, and after getting tired of her, would get mistresses and visit prostitutes, refusing to give his wife divorce. Even if she would get divorce, her entire family and all of her relatives would disown her.

All of those actions would be approved by a local freak of a rabbi.

As far as the poor woman concerned, she would end up with two horrible choices to escape her hell of a life: either become a prostitute or an apostate.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2014, 06:00:18 PM »
You really think their fathers (or other male relatives) would let them marry outside their circle? A sephardic or mizrahi father wouldn't even care about his daughters' wishes. He would marry her against her will to some spoiled jerk from wealthy family without even considering her opinion. The same abusive rich boy would abuse her, and after getting tired of her, would get mistresses and visit prostitutes, refusing to give his wife divorce. Even if she would get divorce, her entire family and all of her relatives would disown her.

All of those actions would be approved by a local freak of a rabbi.

As far as the poor woman concerned, she would end up with two horrible choices to escape her hell of a life: either become a prostitute or an apostate.

She is not obligated to listen to her father in this. The fact that gentile culture has permeated a community is bad. There aren't any Jews free from it. I never heard of this, but if you know, why do you do nothing to help your sisters? Start a group, speak out (among Jews), do something. That's a disturbing trend, and if really we're going to die out as a people because Arab culture makes life impossible for Sephardic Jews, so then wtv, write your death wish, but if you are part of a group who thinks they can make the Israeli knesset right wing, surely you have enough hope that Jews will behave like Jews. Intermarriage is a problem, it's not a solution to a problem.

How do you think the spread and strength of Arab culture amongst Sephardic Jews can be curtailed?