Author Topic: I think that the Russians,Thais & Filipinos are as dangerous as the Arabs  (Read 3316 times)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Why do I say this because Russian,Thai & Fillipino women marry Jewish Israeli men which mean Goy kids will be born & as a result a whole generation of Hebrew speaking Goyim will be born.
This is just as big of a threat to Israel as the Arabs are.

Offline Aluf Abir

• Full JTFer
Re: I think that the Russians,Thais & Filipinos are as dangerous as the Arabs
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 12:51:24 PM »
The kids can always convert alpi halacha.  Of course, they won't.  But they can.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 12:59:18 PM »
The kids can always convert alpi halacha.  Of course, they won't.  But they can.
Of course they won't nor should they be convinced to do so.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 01:36:49 PM »
I believe the Russian, Thai & Pilipino women are not dangerous but this Jews are. Have you tought about that? First blaim the others, and then the Jewish men who brings this people to Israel or moves away from Israel. Hypocrite.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 01:38:41 PM »
Most easy thing in the world: Blame it on another race, country, religion (Chabad Kahanists way).
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2014, 01:59:34 PM »
Most easy thing in the world: Blame it on another race, country, religion (Chabad Kahanists way).
Intermarriage killed more Jews than Hitler & all the Jews here agree with me.
This is not your concern but a Jewish concern & a big one too.
They are more dangerous because they marry Jewish men & produce non-Jewish kids thus destroying our people.
Also the Gentile spouses of Israeli Jews are granted citzienship while Chaim & others are denied & can't even enter the country.
This is a crime against G-d & Judaism!!!
Imagine bang a Jew & get citizenship what a joke!!!!!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2014, 02:01:24 PM »
They should be removed from Eretz Yisrael but the question needs to be asked as to why these self-hating Israeli men prefer these Gentiles to Jewish women. Why is that?

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2014, 02:16:11 PM »
Because the think they are more docile and industrious then the Israeli female.
They should be removed from Eretz Yisrael but the question needs to be asked as to why these self-hating Israeli men prefer these Gentiles to Jewish women. Why is that?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2014, 02:21:36 PM »
Because the think they are more docile and industrious then the Israeli female.
I figured that. I am against feminism as much as anyone is at JTF but wanting to marry a woman purely out of her submission and domestic servitude ability is stupid. I have a friend who did that; let's just say he got what he wished for and is bored stiff. A real marriage should have some disagreement and fights in it. I want my spouse to stretch and challenge me, not encourage me to be set in my own ways.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2014, 02:27:14 PM »
At least your friend got what he wished for. In fact the mail order wife is just as likely to turn out a gold digger of the highest order. If you think about it, she marries a guy just for money and citizenship status. She won't marry her with own people because they can't provide the lifestyle she "deserves".

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2014, 05:42:04 PM »
Intermarriage killed more Jews than Hitler & all the Jews here agree with me.
This is not your concern but a Jewish concern & a big one too.
They are more dangerous because they marry Jewish men & produce non-Jewish kids thus destroying our people.
Also the Gentile spouses of Israeli Jews are granted citzienship while Chaim & others are denied & can't even enter the country.
This is a crime against G-d & Judaism!!!
Imagine bang a Jew & get citizenship what a joke!!!!!

So why is this Jew banging Russian and Thai women? Do we now blaim the women that want a better life? You don't blaim the Jewish men who pregnant them? This sound me like a terrible anti-women statement and you discriminate this peopel because a Jewish men can't control his d*ck. That is what you just said.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2014, 06:55:37 PM »
So why is this Jew banging Russian and Thai women? Do we now blaim the women that want a better life? You don't blaim the Jewish men who pregnant them? This sound me like a terrible anti-women statement and you discriminate this peopel because a Jewish men can't control his d*ck. That is what you just said.
They shouldn't be there and the SHJ men who get with them shouldn't be banging them.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2014, 06:59:45 PM »
Perhaps the Jewish community shouldn't put so many damn requirements on Jewish men to make so much money, have this type of job, daven at the synagogue this much, have this status in the community, etc and they wouldn't feel so obliged to escape the Jewish community and marry goyim.   I know the temptation myself.  For example, in the Orthodox Community I was attending in Seattle they told me my income meant I would never find a wife there.. They said go to an online Jewish dating site and find some meshugah to marry there..  Sorry, but so much is expected of Jewish guys these days and Jewish women can be very demanding and not the easiest to get along with .

Sure, we can just blame the foreigners or blame Jewish men, but perhaps it's time we take a look at the community at a whole.    For those who were not born into a religious Charedi community where their wives are hand picked for them, they have to go the extra mile to satisify requirements of Jewish women , their families and community and many times they come up short.  Then, people lash out on them for being sellouts when they find a more easy-going and less demanding gentile wife.

I do think intermarrying is a knife through the heart of the Jewish people, but our screwed up culture which is plagued by materialism, feminism and various other factors are contributing to not only intermarrying but the deterioration of the Jewish home in general.

Considering, most Jewish women are now professionals and make high incomes, how realistic is it to expect their husbands make twice as much as they do?  Yet, many communities still uphold these old-world beliefs, even though modernization and feminism have become incorporated into our own culture.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2014, 08:15:32 PM »
I agree that the problem is immense and it appears that blame is being laid.

It is true that the bulk of the responsibility lies on the Jewish society in the West which has desired to assimilate and be accepted by the non-Jewish world. Our parents, and thus we, have not stressed the importance of keeping the Jewish people Jewish by marrying Jewish. This does not mean that non-Jews are 'not good enough' as many Jews want to believe we are all equal, and love is possible across great divides. Some even believe that we can make the non-Jewish world 'Kosher' by elevating it, and helping make the world a better place (at the expense of preserving the Jewish nation). I know all about it because intermarriage runs rampant in my family (myself included). If only my parents had said 'Don't bring home a non-Jew' as much as they would say (supposedly jokingly) 'Don't bring home a Schvartze'... Maybe something would have been different for myself and my brother (and my cousins).

But the problem stems from an even deeper problem for the Jewish people. In the past Jews were hated so much that it was difficult for a Jew to marry outside of the Jewish community. Only a few generations ago it was a world where because of antisemitism it was very rare for Jews and non-Jews to marry. Was the antisemitism a 'blessing' in disguise? I won't say what I think, I'll leave it to the reader to infer whether that is what I believe.

Danger lurks under every stone, and around every corner for the traditional Jew. We are threatened because our beliefs may run counter to the beliefs of the majority and as Abraham encountered persecution (at the hand of Nimrod) for his beliefs, so the Jewish people will be persecuted for our beliefs (monotheism and rejection of idolatry). We are persecuted for everything that the non-Jew fears and desires, we are rich, we are too poor, we are polluting the white race, we don't mix with them. No matter what, the Jews will be blamed.

So the only thing we have is each other. We must try to save the Jewish people by working to make Jews WANT TO BE Jewish. It is a hard sell but it is possible, just have the emmunah and do something to save us. Do we just wait for Moshiach? Or do we keep Jewish to help bring him? Or is Moshiach a part of us?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2014, 08:55:14 PM »
Let me add one last anecdote to this thread:

About three weeks ago on Shabbos at my rabbis home he was hosting the 'Bat Mitzvah' girl and her family. Over the Kiddush lunch the rabbi asked everyone around the table to give the Bat Mitzvah girl a bit of wisdom as she goes out into life as a young Jewish woman.

I was unsure what to say at the beginning and luckily I was at the middle of the row of tables and they started at one end. I thought of two main things I would advise this young woman. But when it came my turn I could only remember one of the things and it was a good one besides. The rabbi had started talking about Avraham 'Ha Ivri' (The Hebrew) and how the Ivri is one who stands apart from the rest, as Abraham stood on one side of the world and the rest of the world on the other side.

I recalled another name for the Jewish nation, "Ha Yahudi' (The Jew). I expounded on how the root of the word 'Yehudi' is related to the word 'Todah' which means 'Thanks' and "Mohdeh" meaning 'Appreciation'. This is to teach us that we are a people who appreciate the good things that happen in life, that we appreciate life, and happiness, and doing good for others. We acknowledge when people have been kind to us. That we should grow up to appreciate the things our parents did for us, even if at the time we don't recognize the goodness they are doing for us. My mother tells me I struggled against studying for my Bar Mitzvah, but now so many years later I tell her how much I appreciate that she made me go through it.

But the second thing I really wanted to tell this girl got lost in my brain. Either HaSatan confused me or I just couldn't remember, but I truly regret not having said it. I called the rabbi after Shabbat was over to tell him that I remembered the second thing. It is tragic that I was unable to say it.

The second thing I wanted to tell this young girl was 'Marry a Jewish man'. I wanted someone to say it to her because I am not sure that her parents would have said it. But someone needed to say it. It will save so much heartbreak, so much damage to the Jewish spirit if she only makes this one 'sacrifice' for her nation.

I regret not having been able to say it. Maybe I will have the opportunity to do so again. If it is Hashems will...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2014, 12:36:53 AM »

I think the reason is because Jewish women do not want to marry jewish men anymore? Think about it for a second. A self-respected woman would want to have a faithful husband who would respect and cherish her and would never abuse her. She would not want a husband who would cheat on her every five minutes with 20 different women, or who would deprive her of her own property under the mask of religious law. Jewish men have a lifelong reputation of being extramarital cheaters, and this nearly epidemic phenomenon has become acceptable in many Jewish communities, whether we want to admit it or not. Especially when you consider all those rabbis who call for restoration of polygamy, and even concubinage (i.e. prostitution) and, as a result, a good righteous self-respecting woman would lose her honor and be trapped in abusive household. I'm not necessarily against bigamy, as I do believe there may be exceptional circumstances in which taking an additional wife would indeed be the only option. But this is not an ideal marriage. As much as I'm against intermarriage, can I really blame anyone for this? If yes, then whom: demanding wives or unfaithful husbands!?

Lisa's notes: Typos corrected
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 02:18:33 PM by Lisa »
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2014, 01:17:30 AM »
I don't know about russians and phillips but jews and others go to thailand usually go to Bankok.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2014, 02:32:18 AM »
Thread of filth.

First off, it's good that the non-Jews aren't happy about this, and it's not their problem to be talking about.

Smash Islam: For some Sephardic communities and the seculars, but mostly, that's nonsense, cheating, a sin that you loose eternity for, is less acceptable than breaking shabbat, which makes you not a Jew in almost all but name. Your unfounded accusations are nonsense. Furthermore, Jewish women would happily marry Jewish men, it just so happens that we're worried about what you think, so both Jewish women and men are doing everything to show how they want the world to love them by working to disappear as a people.

Furthermore, there's maybe 2-5 Rabbis in the world who actively promote polygamy, and this has nothing to do with cheating, no Rabbi ever promoted it and was a legitimate Rabbi thereafter.

Your whole comment is as insincere as the stuff I see everyjew write. That's why 70% of Jews are intermarrying, because most Jews are cheating? First, they'd find the same with Arabs and Europeans are worse than the rest of the planet combined, not including Africa. Second, a guy that can really pull off different girls all the time will be skilled enough to hold down his main one, so that would be a reason why Jewish families are sticking together, or breaking apart, if it were actually true, not why they aren't getting married, before they would have the chance to know if the guy will cheat.

I think you're just trying to moan about Jews and the polygamy we have and have not used (outside of Arab countries) for 1000 years. Concubinage is not prostitution. We're not muslims. You stay with your concubine for the rest of her life. It's useful in cases where you don't really want to marry a girl, but everyone in the family is starving and begging you to do so in order to save her life, so you marry her, but she doesn't get all the cash benefits that regular wives have. You don't switch concubines or pay them.

Your last sentence is so insincere I tried to barf. You're not against intermarriage, and it's pathetic how you try to pretend you are, since you have the three most obvious indicators that you only said you were against it in order to pretend that you're a neutral mediator, and thusly be able to give a explanation that intermarriage must be accepted that pretends to have relevance. I could go through how it is, but I'm sure I've already lost half the people here, and expect to get all kinds of red-faced huffing and puffing now, so I'll just quote and give a response everyone can understand.

"As much as I'm against intermarriage, can I really blame anyone for this? If yes, then whom: demanding wives or unfaithful husbands!?"

There are more than two "categories" of Jews. You can keep your blame to yourself and deal with your own problems, and we'll pray for the ignorant Jews who don't realize what they're doing by being unfaithful to Hashem.

By the way, marriage expert, the intermarriage crisis has many causes, of which entire scholarly articles have been written on, such as by Rabbi Meir Kahane, and you talking about it with one made-up reason is as credible as Noam Chomsky speaking about Israeli politics. I only consider it worth it to say anything because clearly there are people stupid enough to believe your obvious attack on Judaism had any factual basis.

Muman: Judaism isn't even for marrying a non-religious Jewish man. I think Rabbi Michael Skobac said it well, "if a vegetarian is serious about it, she wants to marry another vegetarian, and the same with Jews". Tell her to read for five minutes a day about how important Torah is, and you'll do a lot more than "marry a Jewish man".

Of course the nations' hate for us is a blessing, and I don't know of an opinion that disagrees. If only your parents had told you to bring home a Gemarra, I'm sure that several of the obstacles that came up in your life would be handled. Smash Judaism, while what I think about what he said is no secret, at least didn't bother trying to pretend the problem was standalone, and pretended to look for a root cause.

We do not wait for Moshiah or for anything. That whole concept is a disgusting mutation that Xtianity brought to Judaism. No where does it say Moshiah comes like the Xtian concept of "that day when he comes", it only says we merit him, and if most Jews have to die and the rest suffer immensely in order to get us to become people worthy of him, then it clearly will be, but you're not saying "we wait until Moshiah comes so he can save them all", even if you think that; you're saying "we wait until they're all dead so Moshiah comes", which I'm not willing to let happen without giving my dying breath and everything before that to stop it.

We don't wait, we do what we can. Invite young Jews over for shabbos, give half hour Torah lectures to the kids, work YOURSELF to do everything you can to get a Jewish girl, so the one for you doesn't have to suffer alone and be faced with this test, and do everything you can to help Jews to connect. That's how you "wait" for Moshiah.

EveryJew once again generalizes his own problems into attacks on all Jews to make them seem commonplace. EveryJew, we already told you, the Chassidics don't care about money, really the only ones that are obsessed are the highly assimilated ones. Jewish girls are like everyone else. Some care about money, some don't, and in my experience the only people who say "all girls are just after money" don't have anything deeper to offer. Become a mench, and some will like you, work out and look good, and some will like you, it all depends on the girl, there are different "buying points" in a guy for every Jewish girl, this isn't a problem that affects all Jews, you have a problem finding a wife in a particular community, especially since you are actively trying to enter into it unsuccessfully, and you hate it.

Sure half the people took their jabs in on me for feeling a little down, but you weaponize guilt knowing full well it won't improve your situation but pretending otherwise, and are willing to attack your entire people and copy and back up phony points the non-Jews were making to attack Judaism either for revenge, because you think it will make something change, and to complain for it's own sake (in my opinion, all 3).

If you spent half the time you spend talking about how bad Jews are in general looking for your soul mate, you'd have two and Smash Islam would cry. If only men that made twice the incomes of their wives married, then there would be a few thousand Jewish marriages per century. If you feel inadequate, you won't find a wife, because women love confidence, and if you speak lashon hara (and ironically, you keep doing it on Jewish women), you won't find a wife, because Hashem will not want his daughter to go through that, and the punishments for other sins that one who does this will be willing to do make it better for Hashem to make you suffer this way than forever.

You're talking about marrying an American goya, and then saying it's because Jewish Americans have a screwed up culture? They're the ones that screwed it up. Don't try to call yourself a tzadik because you aren't finding a wife. I also want a wife and don't have one, but I will tear out my tongue before I curse Jewish women by blaming it on them, either I need to try harder to find one, or Hashem doesn't think it's a good idea for me to marry now, so I work and pray and recognize myself as the problem, I don't call Jewish women "sour grapes". I want to tell you to take responsibility for yourself and fight to be what you want to be, but the effect of that root cause in you is cursing the Jewish people, so before you do anything, if you don't, can't or won't love the Jewish people, then don't pretend you deserve to marry one of our sisters.

Super Mentalita: If you live with another people, it's natural to intermarry. It's not a goy (foreigner) to little Moshe, it's the girl next door. Poor little Moshe doesn't understand why he can marry the girl on one side of the house, but not the other, especially with no connection to Hashem. Furthermore, the Thai temporary workers don't want to go back to Thailand and work in a sweatshop or in the booming sex-trade, and many actively seek to marry Jewish men in order to get citizenship. ChabadKahanist, who is a great person from what I've seen, it's saying anything the creator of the universe didn't. There's Someone you gotta go through before you get at him. Furthermore, this isn't a blame game, but people in the same environment, they'll marry, it's a natural instinct, which is the root basis of survival for everyone. However, with Jews and non-Jews, it's the end of the Jewish people. We're not "blaming" Jewish women either for not being able to "keep it in their pants" with the Arabs, we're blaming the fact that they live there, the danger, for the fact that Jews are marrying them. They shouldn't be there, you can marry a Thai girl, you don't have a mission to perfect the world on the line.

Lewinsky: In my last three days here, I have decided I will no longer hate you forever, you're a little alright. I'm aware of how utterly irrelevant that must sound to you, since I imagined someone I don't know saying that to me, so to explain, I think you've become more fair in the judgments you dish out a little slower now, and this will have benefits, not the least being that you won't earn uneeded hatred.

I have an irrelevant personal disagreement with one statement though, being that it's extremely important in a relationship to challenge each other and thereby work on yourselves, but that goes better if you're both aware of the situation and are working with each other to improve with level-headed or even heated conversation, not working against each other with screaming and fighting. That statement could be completely wrong and only indicate my preference, some people might simply enjoy fighting with each other, and of course, I'm not bashing the fake fight that leads to strong emotions to take out "productively" as a couple.

Zelhar: I have read plenty of articles online promoting how docile and submissive Asian women are, and I agree this is a cause. Before everyone goes on tirades about what went wrong to cause this, think rationally; it's simply a normal human impulse. Jewish men marry Arab women, who are hairy and are used to submitting only after beatings no normal Jews would imagine doing. It isn't because of any nice reason, it's because Moshe grew up with Fatma and went to camp with her, and people like people that are like them, and since Moshe and Fatma's bro Mohammed are two peas in a pod, he doesn't see any difference.

To everyone: in most cases, they're just kids. The Thais and Russians are dangerous not because they're bad, doing what they would do naturally is a threat. The secular establishment has helped to convince Jews to marry non-Jews, and so fine, the blame game ends there, but nothing happens that Hashem isn't doing, so in my near-worthless opinion, Hashem allows these intermarriage because were it not for them, the religious wouldn't be complaining about non-Jews desecrating the land, they would try to be tolerant, and only because our survival is threatened are we fighting for what Hashem wants us to do. By all means, kick them out, but don't forget that what we do is illusion, and the only reason is Hashem, and the only reason things happen and why we act as we do is because of our relationship with Hashem.

Based on the responses here, I can imagine at least one Jewish girl or guy has intermarried to prove how tolerant they are. You're mostly a bunch of thick skinned people, but still we shouldn't be listening to this; it's our life and our religion, and they aren't complaining about how Sikhs want their daughters to marry in the religion, or how Chinese are fanatical about marrying within the race, they're complaining that Jews are doing it. Each here has their different reasons I've either already figured out or could likely ascertain, but to say so might indicate it matters. Back to Rabbi Skobac's idea, if people made fun of or tried to attack the logic of a vegetarian that wanted to marry another one, it might make her not do it, but if she was serious about her commitment, it wouldn't bother her what people say, her life is about what she thinks is important, not what complainers do. They don't like we marry within the religion? Don't care. No one else should. If you do, you don't have a strong enough reason to marry Jewish.

I'm not really one to talk about anything, but I can give one story that may G-d willing give something of use. There's a "Palestinian" who's never been to Israel, nor has anyone in her family other than her father for two years, and every day she flirts with me, and other girls from there have outright come out and told me "she likes white guys" (they think I'm just a white guy) and all those things that just say "she told me to tell you to ask her out" in a clever way. I'm frustrated at work all the time from not being a millionaire, and there are a few times I almost walked in there and... you know. Didn't though for many reasons, one that came up was when I tried to explain her about mutilated gays in Iran, she described that as a good thing. I don't want my kids to hear from their mother it's OK to mutilate their sexual organs in order to feel better about perversion, and Thai girls would be the only group of people more likely to encourage this. For most non-Jewish women, they will raise their kids bad by Hashem's standards. There are many who raise fine offspring. However, for one who knows anything about the value of Torah, that isn't any consolation while your kids lose their heritage. EveryJew is in the category that needs step one: love the Jewish people, and for those marrying Thais, love Hashem. Since upwards of 90% of Jewish intermarriages end in painful divorce, I could say "Jew, love yourself" but really it's because it's torture not to have sex they do it, so the solution, since no matter what you say, weak people fail, is to spend more money on getting Jews married.

ChabadKahanist: You already know they must go, put this in the Jewish section where those who have no business speaking about it since it is virtually irrelevant to them will not get their feathers ruffled. And the Americans and Europeans that come are equally dangerous.

I don't know about russians and phillips but jews and others go to thailand usually go to Bankok.

Sex tourism has ripped the fabric of Thai society apart, and this travesty destroys their and the tourists' souls. They must go and we must stay.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 03:02:13 AM by LKZ »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2014, 03:33:10 AM »
To further the comment to ChabadKahanist, since it's the only one I actually wanted to make (I originally saw this post shortly after you posted it, but it took me a fraction of a second in my second thought on it to predict EJ's response to about 90-95% accuracy, so I decided to wait to get that out of the way first), Russians are a whole separate ordeal which surely you can explain better than I, but the influx of Thai workers is because Israelis need cheap labor, and therefore they are letting those immigrants which are statistically likely to be good workers [and not to want to murder all Jews] come, and it's not like it's ony poor people doing it, it's rich boys marrying the maid or the kids or sisters and buying million dollar homes on the highest hill for everyone to see them and say how lucky to marry a beautiful Asian girl.

If you find me rich people that want to make money in the next three days, I'll get you humanoid robots for everything from dishes to elderly care, and also shape-shifting robots that make whatever humans can faster or a car-boat-plane and we can solve that. Since I don't know about how to solve the problem for Israel when I don't have any money in three days and have to leave forever, and I don't have any faith whatsoever that even if you did send me someone, like someone I had a proposal for to extract gold from mines, they wouldn't just do nothing and waste my time and say "later" for a thousand years. Anyways, after you get over it, there's a little bit to enjoy in the thought of knowing you could have done something for a problem. They are as dangerous as them, so build your bomb shelters now because the nukes already hit and will keep getting worse (G-d forbid), I don't know of any way I'll be able to help you or even myself.

I had one question, but I don't really want to ask it in General discussion. Good luck.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2014, 03:43:21 AM »
To further the comment to ChabadKahanist, since it's the only one I actually wanted to make (I originally saw this post shortly after you posted it, but it took me a fraction of a second in my second thought on it to predict EJ's response to about 90-95% accuracy, so I decided to wait to get that out of the way first), Russians are a whole separate ordeal which surely you can explain better than I, but the influx of Thai workers is because Israelis need cheap labor, and therefore they are letting those immigrants which are statistically likely to be good workers [and not to want to murder all Jews] come, and it's not like it's ony poor people doing it, it's rich boys marrying the maid or the kids or sisters and buying million dollar homes on the highest hill for everyone to see them and say how lucky to marry a beautiful Asian girl.

If you find me rich people that want to make money in the next three days, I'll get you humanoid robots for everything from dishes to elderly care, and also shape-shifting robots that make whatever humans can faster or a car-boat-plane and we can solve that. Since I don't know about how to solve the problem for Israel when I don't have any money in three days and have to leave forever, and I don't have any faith whatsoever that even if you did send me someone, like someone I had a proposal for to extract gold from mines, they wouldn't just do nothing and waste my time and say "later" for a thousand years. Anyways, after you get over it, there's a little bit to enjoy in the thought of knowing you could have done something for a problem. They are as dangerous as them, so build your bomb shelters now because the nukes already hit and will keep getting worse (G-d forbid), I don't know of any way I'll be able to help you or even myself.

I had one question, but I don't really want to ask it in General discussion. Good luck.
On the Russians the vast majority of hookers in Israel are Russians.
The pimps & Madams are Russians.
All the vice is ran by Russians.
And last but not least Russian shiksas just like Thai & Filipina shiksas marry Jewish men & have Goy babies which puts an end to there being Jews in that particular family.
As I said above we will soon have a generation of Hebrew speaking Goyim.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2014, 10:01:23 AM »
On the Russians the vast majority of hookers in Israel are Russians.
The pimps & Madams are Russians.
All the vice is ran by Russians.
And last but not least Russian shiksas just like Thai & Filipina shiksas marry Jewish men & have Goy babies which puts an end to there being Jews in that particular family.
As I said above we will soon have a generation of Hebrew speaking Goyim.

So shall we blaim the Russians because they have succesfull criminal business in Israel or shall we blaim Israel for this?

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2014, 10:05:32 AM »
So shall we blaim the Russians because they have succesfull criminal business in Israel or shall we blaim Israel for this?
I blame the Israeli government for bring in the scum.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2014, 10:41:07 AM »
I think the reason is because Jewish women do not want to marry jewish men anymore? Think about it for a second. A self-respected woman would want to have a faithful husband who would respect and cherish her and would never abuse her. She would not want a husband who would cheat on her every five minutes with 20 different women, or who would deprive her of her own property under the mask of religious law. Jewish men have a lifelong reputation of being extramarital cheaters, and this nearly epidemic phenomenon have become acceptable in many Jewish communities, whether we want to admit it or not. Especially when you consider all those rabbis who call for restoration of polygyny and even concubinage (i.e. prostitution) and, as a result, a good righteous self-respected woman would lose her honor and be trapped in abusive household. I'm not necessarily against bigamy, as I do believe there may be exceptional circumstances in which taking an additional wife would indeed be the only option. But this is not an ideal marriage. As much as I'm against intermarriage, can I really blame anyone for this? If yes, then whom: demanding wives or unfaithful husbands!?
This sounds like a lot of BS.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2014, 11:04:20 AM »
There are numerous factors like lack of any meaningful Jewish education & observance & Gentile women being more docile & less demanding & less concerned about finding a doctor or lawyer.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2014, 01:35:24 PM »
This sounds like a lot of BS.

I wish it was.
I even had one married guy bragging how he sleeps with other women and regards it as an honor of manhood. He also said you're not a man if you don't cheat on your wife. My community has an abundance of men who fornicate and then, when married, have mistresses on a side. This is a type of sick culture the Jews who came from the Muslim world created.

If Babylonian sages would not be lenient on such men and would not permit taking multiple wives (unless there are conditions such as infertility), this phenomenon might not have occurred. Permitting it when even the most immoral nations like Greeks and Romans were monogamous was Chillul Hashem.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!