Author Topic: Rand Paul: restore voting rights for millions of convicted drug dealers (video)  (Read 1614 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס”ד

Please join and comment on our great news site page:
http://jtf.org/rand-paul-restore-voting-rights-for-millions-of-convicted-drug-dealers-jtf-video

Please "like" and comment on YouTube:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=tR-tUXIJq3M

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Why is this a problem?
Being banned from owning a gun for life I can see but voting I will never understand.
In Israel they can vote from their prison cells!!!!
Even politicians convicted of crimes can run for office after 7 years of being out of jail.
2 most famous examples are Chaim Ramon & Aryeh Deri!!!!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Why is this a problem?
Being banned from owning a gun for life I can see but voting I will never understand.
In Israel they can vote from their prison cells!!!!
Even politicians convicted of crimes can run for office after 7 years of being out of jail.
2 most famous examples are Chaim Ramon & Aryeh Deri!!!!

בס''ד

You want to give millions of Jew-hating shvartzes the right to vote? This will guarantee that anti-Semitic Democrats will win every election.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
 :)
בס''ד

You want to give millions of Jew-hating shvartzes the right to vote? This will guarantee that anti-Semitic Democrats will win every election.
I see your point.
This is why Israel is in trouble as convicted felons can even run for office as well as vote from prison.
How many  votes do you think that Balad. Raam Taal & Chadash are getting from the prisons?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 09:41:20 AM by ChabadKahanist »

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
בס''ד

It's true. Still, every citizen should have the right to vote in my eyes. It is realy unfair, aswell here in Holland as we have already a million+ muslims who vote for the leftwing workers and the leftwing green party what makes it realy hard for rightwing party's to get electec. You was in jail for a while so as a lot of other good and right people.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Lef

• New JTFer
Hi all,  I just want to express that I applaud Chaim Ben Pesach for taking a stand against Rand Paul. Please continue exposing this fake conservative who is more interestied in his bif for president than any conservative principle.  More and more, rand is turning out to be his father's son.  Shame because I had some high hopes for him after he expressed support for Israel.

By the way, I could not watch the video on the website link given in the email, so I went to Youtube. I tried to like it several times but the number of likes was fixed on 2 and would not move up. Any reason?

Good wishes to all here, as always. Hanouka is coming up,it always reminds me that liberty demands sacrifice and a heavy price. Before beating the Greeks, we had to squash the Jewish Helenists. Today, a majority of Americans "Jews" are collaborators with our enemies. And unfortunately, in Israel itself there is no lack of Jews siding with our enemies. I pray for unity.
If I am not for myself, who will be ?  And if not now, then when ?

(biblical wisdom)

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Boy has Rand Paul turned out to be a big disappointment!

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                                                                                       :fist:

If Rand Paul continues to pander to despicable individuals and the left in general, it could be said that he has an even
 bigger "Gehennom Syndrome" than his father Ron Paul and this Libertarian style  platform will take America further towards
 a downward spiral into complete decadence if  G-d forbid, he eventually becomes President, exacerbating the already
 disastrous mess that has been perpetrated by the Barack Insane Obama mad ministration.