Author Topic: Far-right Jewish Strength (Otzma Yehudit) party to run for Knesset  (Read 2097 times)

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Re: Far-right Jewish Strength (Otzma Yehudit) party to run for Knesset
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 11:48:27 PM »
Exactly why are Ben Gvir, Ben Ari, Marzel, Federman, Laniado and Eldad viewed by those here as "Pseudo Kahanists" worthy of scorn rather than as "Quasi Kahanists" worthy of some support?!

Exactly what or what not have they done to warrant such derision?

Wouldn't the spectacle of a couple of these fellows in the Knesset jumping around the podium, screaming at the Arab & Leftist MKs & generally raising cane be worth the fun?

« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 12:00:29 AM by Yerusha »

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 02:33:09 AM »
Exactly why are Ben Gvir, Ben Ari, Marzel, Federman, Laniado and Eldad viewed by those here as "Pseudo Kahanists" worthy of scorn rather than as "Quasi Kahanists" worthy of some support?!

Exactly what or what not have they done to warrant such derision?

Wouldn't the spectacle of a couple of these fellows in the Knesset jumping around the podium, screaming at the Arab & Leftist MKs & generally raising cane be worth the fun?
I second what you say,but must add they made tons of noise about the African infiltrators but were silent about the thousands of uncircumcised Russian Goyim that were brough in under so called "aliyah" (sic) because they either had some distant Jewish relative or they lied about & are walking around as voting citizens inclusive of Russian neo-nazis (see www.pogrom.org.il).
Also they lied about Chaim being able to enter Israel when Chaim has the letter from the interior ministry that says he is banned from entering.
Also they refused to help Chaim & other Jews with aliyah problems.
These are pseudo-Kahanists & not worth our support!!!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2014, 06:07:24 AM »
Noam federman too? I don't think so
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2014, 06:20:12 AM »
Noam federman too? I don't think so
Federman is a good guy as far as I know!!!
If I am wrong please do enlighten me.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2014, 11:55:09 PM »
There was an insane self-hating Jew on the JTF hebrew forum. Ben Gvir and Marzel took his side against Chaim's. Thats what caused the falling out.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2014, 03:32:42 AM »
Federman is a good guy as far as I know!!!
If I am wrong please do enlighten me.

Well, you personally know yerusha.   Ask him.

Federman is an excellent guy.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2014, 09:51:10 AM »
Looks like awakenings in Israel too...Thank God.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2014, 09:10:57 PM »
Ariel's Tekuma decides to stick with Bennett
http://www.jpost.com/Israel-Elections/Tekuma-central-committee-to-choose-running-partner-Saturday-night-385185

Although Ariel does not sleep well with Bennett, if he'd have got in to bed with Yishai he would have been shafted/back-stabbed in short order: Sefard & Ashkenaz don't mix well!

Although both Ariel & Bennett are typical ego-filled Sabra idiots, it's probably the wisest decision for them to remain united for the preservation of Israel, until the Sabra Israeli becomes extinct & is replaced in the Messianic Age by cleverer Anglos......like Chaim!

Now we wait see who Otzma's Marzel & Ben Gvir decide to run with, if anyone!

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2014, 09:16:22 PM »
There was an insane self-hating Jew on the JTF hebrew forum. Ben Gvir and Marzel took his side against Chaim's. Thats what caused the falling out.

You mean Roni?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2014, 09:20:41 PM »
Ariel's Tekuma decides to stick with Bennett
http://www.jpost.com/Israel-Elections/Tekuma-central-committee-to-choose-running-partner-Saturday-night-385185

Although Ariel does not sleep well with Bennett, if he'd have got in to bed with Yishai he would have been shafted/back-stabbed in short order: Sefard & Ashkenaz don't mix well!

This is racism and Jewish self-hatred. Your used of the term Sefarad which you call Sefard is a racial slur against Sefaradim. No Sefaradim say "I'm a Sefard". You can say "I'm Sefaradi" or "I'm a Sefardic Jew". All Jews should work together. You're no different than the self-hating Jews of Mapai who stole the Judaism from Sefardic Jews.

Although both Ariel & Bennett are typical ego-filled Sabra idiots, it's probably the wisest decision for them to remain united for the preservation of Israel, until the Sabra Israeli becomes extinct & is replaced in the Messianic Age by cleverer Anglos......like Chaim!

Now you are calling for the extermination of native born Israelis. Didn't Chaim say that 4/5 of Diaspora Jews will disappear if they don't come to Israel. Why will Jews in Israel die instead?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2014, 01:06:24 PM »

Stupid, racist comment with no basis.

It's almost like you refuse to evaluate the thoughts that come to your mind before plastering them on an internet forum.   No, not almost.  It definitely is what happens routinely.

And if these 2 clowns are the "preservation of Israel" then say goodbye to israel.  Obviously, they are not.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 04:09:34 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2014, 03:26:04 PM »
It's almost like you refuse to evaluate the thoughts that come to your mind before plastering hem on an internet forum.   Not, not almost.  It definitely is what happens routinely.

And if these 2 clowns are the "preservation of Israel" then say goodbye to israel.  Obviously, they are not.
And Ben Ari & company are too busy screaming at schvartzers in Tel Aviv to be bothered do anything really meaningful to help Jews.
There is nobody on the scene here to vote for.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2014, 04:38:54 PM »
There is nobody on the scene here to vote for.

If Israelis really won't vote i.e. if the voting rate drops below 50%, then you really could see Achmed Tibi legally & democratically waltz in as Defence Minister or even PM.....and most Israelis would accept it & luv it !

Stranger things have happened!

R.Kahane predicted in 1987: "If you don't vote for me then you will have the PLO here instead!"

And a fine lot of good Ben Ari's ranting will be then!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2014, 04:40:16 PM »
I just hope Israel has leaders who will not give up any more land, it is essential in God's eyes.