Author Topic: My wife asked me who do I think she should vote for.  (Read 1109 times)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
My wife asked me who do I think she should vote for.
« on: December 14, 2014, 06:41:22 AM »
I told her Likud so eventually Feiglin will get in.
It may take years IMHO,but my wife is as pissed off at the un-named self proclaimed Kahanists as I am as are my daughter,son in law & my bothmy  wife's & son in laws very large families.
I know my  mechutanaim will most likely vote Gimmel because they vote for whoever their gedolim tell them to vote for.
B"H The Lubavitcher Rebbe,ZT"L,ZY"A never told people how to vote accept for one time when he was told that Aguda was going to push for mi hu Yehudi & Shleimut Haaretz.
Both never happened & only thing he said up until to vote for whichever party will be the best for the Jews without specifying.
He meant in areas effecting Judaism & Shleimut Haaretz but both now that Aguda & Degel are in 1 party they sellout like Shas does.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: My wife asked me who do I think she should vote for.
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 07:20:17 AM »
I have a question about voting in Israel. If you vote in the primaries, you obviously only allowed one party?  And once you have voted in the primaries let's say Likud, you have given your vote for Likud?  Or can you later vote for a different during the general elections?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2014, 07:26:33 AM »
I have a question about voting in Israel. If you vote in the primaries, you obviously only allowed one party?  And once you have voted in the primaries let's say Likud, you have given your vote for Likud?  Or can you later vote for a different during the general elections?
In general elections you can vote for another party if you so choose to.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2014, 08:23:42 AM »
So vote feiglin during primaries. If he loses, vote meretz or labor to teach the fake right a lesson. Or, just don't vote.

I say vote for a left wing party only because they won't be effective in passing the same suicidal policies of the fake right. Israelis trust the Likud and bayit yehudi names but are more dangerous because they do what the left would have done.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2014, 09:32:17 AM »
Is there a chabadnik in the Knesset? Has there ever been one?

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2014, 10:23:41 AM »
Is there a chabadnik in the Knesset? Has there ever been one?
There was a Chabadnik who was president Zalman Shazar.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2014, 11:32:47 AM »
So vote feiglin during primaries. If he loses, vote meretz or labor to teach the fake right a lesson. Or, just don't vote.

I say vote for a left wing party only because they won't be effective in passing the same suicidal policies of the fake right. Israelis trust the Likud and bayit yehudi names but are more dangerous because they do what the left would have done.

Yea "teach them" to then be and think to be MORE leftist, you know to possibly get the votes to their side. ???
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2014, 12:14:00 PM »

I don't see how voting labor or meretz could possibly be a good thing or would teach any lessons.   The left will operate like Olmert did.   And Bibi operates just like Olmert did.   So really, there's no benefit to voting for the left because we'll have to hear more of their tired irritating rhetoric in the papers every day and more people in the US who are "pro Israel" supporting that junk rhetoric.  At least when the fake right is in power, there is some pretend rightwing rhetoric.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2014, 02:40:52 PM »
I don't see how voting labor or meretz could possibly be a good thing or would teach any lessons.   The left will operate like Olmert did.   And Bibi operates just like Olmert did.   So really, there's no benefit to voting for the left because we'll have to hear more of their tired irritating rhetoric in the papers every day and more people in the US who are "pro Israel" supporting that junk rhetoric.  At least when the fake right is in power, there is some pretend rightwing rhetoric.

In that case, don't vote. I fear Naftali bennett types who think they will be right wing and then give away something equivalent to Sinai.

I would prefer no one or at least a protest vote

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2014, 02:52:42 PM »
In that case, don't vote. I fear Naftali bennett types who think they will be right wing and then give away something equivalent to Sinai.

I would prefer no one or at least a protest vote
In that case vote for Pensioner's Party or Alei Yarok party