Author Topic: Adam Shandler's Channakkah song  (Read 2578 times)

Online Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Adam Shandler's Channakkah song
« on: December 18, 2014, 04:30:38 PM »
What do you think of Adam Shandler's famous SNL Channakkah song?  Is it anti-semitic or just making fun of Jewish celebs?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Adam Shandler's Channakkah song
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 04:45:17 PM »
What do you think of Adam Shandler's famous SNL Channakkah song?  Is it anti-semitic or just making fun of Jewish celebs?

I hate it... I don't even listen to it. It is stupid and has nothing to do with Chanukah. It is a Jew trying to get attention before the goyim...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 05:51:13 PM »
Adam Sandler is trying to be funny and be Adam Sandler. But due to American "Judaism", he acts like that typical American Jew who is only Jewish by name and lighting Hanukah candles next to the Christmas tree.

He just tries to rhyme names in that song and he's just trying to be funny..He's not my cup of tea.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2014, 08:44:42 PM »
It's an evil song. It promotes the idea of "half Jews".

He doesn't even know how to pronounce Hanukkah. I'm not just talking about that he doesn't know that the h or ch is a chet. He doesn't even know how to pronounce the vowel after the n. He thinks it's an a. I see that the title of this thread uses his affirmative action style pronunciation.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2014, 10:13:14 PM »
I have been spelling it Chanukah this year.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2014, 10:13:57 PM »
Watch Don't Mess with a Zohan if you want to see an ultra politcally correct American Jewish, make love , not war with the Arabs type of movie.  In the movie he ends up falling in love with a Palestinian girl and the bad guys in the film of course are white American rednecks, not the Palestinians.  The American rednecks of course go around killing puppies and Muslims for fun.  Go figure?

Oh yeah, the fact that he has sex with old women in the film also makes for a truly disgusting and demeaning view of Israelis as perverted people who will sleep with old ladies for money.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2014, 10:49:05 PM »
Watch Don't Mess with a Zohan if you want to see an ultra politcally correct American Jewish, make love , not war with the Arabs type of movie.  In the movie he ends up falling in love with a Palestinian girl and the bad guys in the film of course are white American rednecks, not the Palestinians.  The American rednecks of course go around killing puppies and Muslims for fun.  Go figure?

Oh yeah, the fact that he has sex with old women in the film also makes for a truly disgusting and demeaning view of Israelis as perverted people who will sleep with old ladies for money.

I stopped watching that movie after the 1st 10 minutes of it... I was disgusted with it.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2014, 06:35:28 AM »
Terrible movie.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2014, 01:25:57 PM »
He also encourages Jews to commit suicide by taking poison by smoking marijuana.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2014, 02:17:50 PM »
He also encourages Jews to commit suicide by taking poison by smoking marijuana.

This is a dumb statement because Marijuana is not poison any more than Hydrocodone is poison. It is a medicine with known benefits. Of course I do not promote recreational use, but I think to say it is poison (and suicide) is just plain stupid.

Nobody has ever died of a MJ overdose while many have died from hydrocodone addiction.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2014, 02:14:29 AM »
This is a dumb statement because Marijuana is not poison any more than Hydrocodone is poison. It is a medicine with known benefits. Of course I do not promote recreational use, but I think to say it is poison (and suicide) is just plain stupid.

Nobody has ever died of a MJ overdose while many have died from hydrocodone addiction.

please smoke it daily.
wait a minute...rewind....you are jewish arent you? why are you promoting poison? you are not allowed to drink or smoke or do poisonous drugs like marijuana.

If someone is dying of cancer and weed will make them feel better, then you have an argument.
If you want to smoke it for no reason than to waste time, then you are wrong.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2014, 08:23:49 PM »
wait a minute...rewind....you are jewish arent you? why are you promoting poison? you are not allowed to drink or smoke or do poisonous drugs like marijuana.

Wrong. We are allowed to drink since we are not Muslims. But smoking and recreational drugs are wrong for Jews since it's destroying the body. Only Islam bans alcohol. As long as alcohol is drunk as a beverage and not to abuse, there's nothing wrong with it. In fact it is part of religious ceremonies. Only a Kohen can't drink alcohol when officiating in the Temple or while doing the Priestly Blessing.

There are religious Jews who smoke because at one time it was not known the damage it does. But anyone now that starts smoking and is aware of the damage it does is guilty of destroying the body. Ask Muman which law it is that they are breaking. It might be a Rabbinic law or fence but I'm not sure.