Author Topic: Sony backs down to Cyber-terrorists  (Read 652 times)

Online Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Sony backs down to Cyber-terrorists
« on: December 19, 2014, 07:24:37 PM »
What do you guys think of Sony's decision on pulling the movie, "The Interview" from the multiplexes because of threats against the theater chains from showing the film?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Sony backs down to Cyber-terrorists
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 07:27:26 PM »
I think it was wrong to pull it because of a threat of terrorism.

But I don't care. I don't watch movies in theatres (and I haven't watched a modern movie in 15 years).

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
Re: Sony backs down to Cyber-terrorists
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2014, 04:01:54 AM »
I can't beleive anyone would ever even think of this honestly its really disgusting and sad for the millions of people who suffer under sociopath Kim Jong Un. It just shows how pathetic American culture has become.

I think this is a good comment about the issue:

"WHO IS THE TERRORIST ? - By definition the film 'The Interview' is an act of terror. There was knowledge that the movie would insight hatred and fear; and it did. The tactic and strategy of terror to influence audience was achieved. Claiming ignorance that a funny movie depicting the humiliation and murder of the current leader of a country delivered terror to and received terror from. A terrorist seldom has respect or regard for the feelings or opinions of the peoples that were terrorized."
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 05:59:44 AM by kyel »