Author Topic: Burger King Might Come Back To Israel!  (Read 948 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Burger King Might Come Back To Israel!
« on: December 20, 2014, 09:10:32 PM »
http://jewishbusinessnews.com/2014/11/24/burger-king-in-talks-for-israel-return

I wish they would bring KFC back too. KFC, Pizza Hut, and Taco Bell are owned by the same company. Some US locations have a joint store between two of the above three stores. Israel used to have a joint Pizza Hut/KFC with a glass partition between since both were kosher. Taco Bell is more unique. Israel has many pizza places but not that many Mexican places. Plus then American Jews can look forward to Taco Bell when they go to Israel just like I used to be excited about Burger and KFC every time I go to Israel.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Burger King Might Come Back To Israel!
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 01:34:15 AM »

I wish they would bring KFC back too. KFC, Pizza Hut, and Taco Bell are owned by the same company. Some US locations have a joint store between two of the above three stores. Israel used to have a joint Pizza Hut/KFC with a glass partition between since both were kosher. Taco Bell is more unique. Israel has many pizza places but not that many Mexican places. Plus then American Jews can look forward to Taco Bell when they go to Israel just like I used to be excited about Burger and KFC every time I go to Israel.
Why is there no KFC in the Jewish areas of Israel yet in the PLO occupied areas like Bethlehem they are open for business as usual?
Let them know that you are upset boycott Pizza Hut in Israel.
Besides Big Apple & many other places are much better.

Offline Aluf Abir

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2014, 01:50:48 AM »
Pizza Hut will not come to Israel because they are forbidden to put pepperonis on the pizza which makes it non-competitive.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2014, 09:03:01 AM »
Pizza Hut will not come to Israel because they are forbidden to put pepperonis on the pizza which makes it non-competitive.
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about there Pizza Huts here & they are kosher no pepperoni.
Don't say things unless you know,I live here & I know!!!!

Offline Aluf Abir

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2014, 09:19:44 AM »
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about there Pizza Huts here & they are kosher no pepperoni.
Don't say things unless you know,I live here & I know!!!!
It was a joke- schmuck.  Laugh!!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2014, 08:37:14 PM »

Will Brazilia be coming along?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2014, 09:24:55 PM »
Will Brazilia be coming along?

Only if they serve French Fries with mayonnaise.