Author Topic: Elton John, David Furnish get married- Mazel Tov  (Read 4616 times)

Offline Aluf Abir

• Full JTFer
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 01:15:52 PM by Aluf Abir »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Elton John, David Furnish get married- Mazel Tov
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 03:12:02 PM »
I thought they already pretended they are married unless he's with some other man now. I remember seeing a caption in a magazine where there was a picture of Elton John at the Royal Wedding and it said "with this husband".

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2014, 03:29:28 PM »
It says in the article they had previously had "civil partnership" but now since same sex marriage is legal in the UK they got married.

Hadn't Elton John been married before, to a woman?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2014, 03:45:38 PM »
I knew that Elton John was gay for many years.  What's the suprise or the shock of this story?

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2014, 04:30:41 PM »
The surprise was the vastness of the adulation the reptilian John got in Israel on his 2010 tour: he was worshipped by Israelis as a demi-god, especially by its huge gay community!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2014, 04:39:14 PM »
I do not know what worst can be said against them.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2014, 11:32:42 PM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2014, 09:42:47 AM »
cant believe that bleeding arse is still fat considering he has AIDS.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2178149/Elton-John-says-Aids-killed-like-friends-Freddie-Mercury-Rock-Hudson.html
The medication to treat AIDS is much better now.
Although, I think Elton John is just counting his blessings that he hasn't contracted AIDS.  What with all his risky behavior. 
Could you imagine tuning in on Instagram to see those two get 'married'.  :yuck: :hair: Who cares?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2014, 11:42:25 PM »
The medication to treat AIDS is much better now.
Although, I think Elton John is just counting his blessings that he hasn't contracted AIDS.  What with all his risky behavior. 
Could you imagine tuning in on Instagram to see those two get 'married'.  :yuck: :hair: Who cares?

He does have HIV/AIDS.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2014, 11:55:08 PM »
He said he should have died of AIDS from his drug abuse. He didn't say it was because of his homosexual activity. I guess he never learned. He said "love is the answer". I guess he didn't die because he was lucky not to get AIDS but he participated in the type of activities that lead to getting it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2014, 09:19:46 AM »
He said he should have died of AIDS from his drug abuse. He didn't say it was because of his homosexual activity. I guess he never learned. He said "love is the answer". I guess he didn't die because he was lucky not to get AIDS but he participated in the type of activities that lead to getting it.

he could be immune to it.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2014, 09:48:19 AM »
Eh, there are bigger things to get outraged about than these degenerates.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2014, 07:08:55 PM »
He does have HIV/AIDS.
I wouldn't be surprised if he does.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2014, 09:30:55 AM »
The Lord considers homosexuality an abomination.  He says if people practice sodomy, he will vomit them out of the land like he vomited out the previous inhabiters who lived this type of filthy lifestyle.   Aids is part of the punishment for man abusing God's purpose for them.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2014, 10:39:24 AM »
Hadn't he got briefly married back in the 80s or 70s only to be caught with a man by his newly wed wife?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2014, 01:48:09 PM »
Hadn't he got briefly married back in the 80s or 70s only to be caught with a man by his newly wed wife?
That is a hilarious image even if disgusting.

About a month ago the National Enquirer was claiming that Robert Wagner killed Natalie Wood because she caught him in the act with Christopher Walken.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2014, 08:09:07 PM »
Eh, there are bigger things to get outraged about than these degenerates.

I'm the first to laugh at people for this timewasting celebrity obsession that rots your brain and expands or ego (or shrinks it, if you are actually envious of these degenerates, meaning that you develop what becomes an inferiority complex), but this issue isn't about that, it's a public figure that is literally worshiped whose every action is a homosexual advertising goldmine.

The problem that affects society is that when it comes to such music, you can't have your cake and eat it too. My brother argues with me for not standing for village people crap music he has in his playlists. He says "you're only not listening to it because of bias, it's good music, most people don't like the singer but like the songs, you're not gay if you listen to it" and similar statements. These are all correct statements, but they have nothing to do with the point. You can't possibly be against gay marriage and be an Elton John fan, and if you are, you won't have the same conviction about it after. Music is someone's heart and soul. That's why people with miserable lives sound better, because pain is a beautiful thing in all the most twisted ways. Confucius says (pretty sure it's not idolatry to quote philosophy from idolaters) the beginning of wickedness is listening to the words of the wicked, and songs are much more than words to a tune. The sales gurus say "singing is the hugest form of public speaking", and if you do so at a business function (at a socially acceptable time/place, obviously), everyone there will be more open and friendly with you because they admire your character for having the courage to do it, and everyone will magically act like you're their high school buddy or the cool kid they want to associate with, because they really did get exposed to your soul, and they owe you a subconscious debt of gratitude because you made them feel good. You become like those you are around, because what they say and do shapes you, and it is against the rules of nature that you can listen to a song by a disgusting person and not become a little more like him.

It's also like people that watch lesbian "videos" and then complain that they're out there; it isn't wise to curse someone when you have a share of the blame for what they do. YSV to the fagget, and don't listen to his or any other filthy degenerate's mumbles, especially if they're good, because you'll become more like them if you enjoy the music while it influences you.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge