Author Topic: Feiglin to meet with gay activists according to Jerusalem post  (Read 1251 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
Feiglin to meet with gay activists according to Jerusalem post
« on: December 22, 2014, 10:57:11 AM »

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-Elections/Feiglin-to-meet-with-gay-activists-385412

Likud MK Moshe Feiglin will hold a surprising meeting with gay activists at the Tel Aviv ZOA House Tuesday night, Feiglin's associates announced Monday.

Sources close to Feiglin said his extremist and intolerant reputation is out of date. They said he fought in the outgoing Knesset for legalizing marijuana and other issues related to personal freedoms.

"Moshe wants to protect gay rights while fighting equally for maintaining normative families," a Feiglin associate said.

Feiglin last held a high-profile meeting with homosexuals from across the political spectrum in February 2013.

He canceled another meeting with the gay community in March 2013 after he received complaints from key supporters in the United States.

Feiglin wrote an article in 2007 in which he declared himself “a proud homophobe.” But his views on the issue have changed since then.

In an interview in Ha'aretz this weekend, the head of the Likud's gay forum, Amir Ohana, revealed that he and Feiglin had a "courageous friendship." He recalled a meeting of gay Likudniks at Feiglin's home in Karnei Shomron in which Ohana brought his partner.

"We sat in his yard and got to know one another," Ohana said. "During the conversation, I could hear the wheels turning in Feiglin's brain. I was able to see the change taking place."

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Re: Feiglin to meet with gay activists according to Jerusalem post
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 01:40:12 PM »
No way would R.Kahane meet with gay activists and thereby grant the capital offence of homosexuality even a veneer of respectability!

Could Feiglin himself have an unsuppressible gay streak? Not a few heterosexual men have 10-20% gay in them.

Feiglin below sits at ease in a gay bar with gays

Feiglin wanting to legalize marijuana is also in error: marijuana is one of the 11 ingredients of the Temple Incense and in moderation can serve a function as a palliative medicine. But legalizing it would quickly turn an entire society in to Cheech and Chongs suffering from incurable marijuana-induced clinical paranoia which is a serious disabling mental illness!

« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 02:41:59 PM by Yerusha »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 03:46:40 PM »
This thread is completely ridiculous and I will again disagree strongly with 'Yerusha' (or the troll)...

Just because a man (who is a politician because he is running for office) will meet with people who are different doesn't mean he condones their behavior. Politics is politics and sometimes (all the time actually) it requires a person to go out and try to get votes. Homosexuals vote and they have their sympathizers, so I do not judge him harshly or foolishly like some of the 'members' here do.

Feiglin has a lot of strength and a lot of good intention in his soul. His support of Jewish rights on the Temple mount and his pilgrimige to ascend it every important time he can is commendable. Do you throw away all the good deeds this man has done and speak against him in public, shaming him. I find that dispicable.

It is hard for me to believe that we are dealing with Jews on this forum. The rudeness, the casting of aspersions on great men, the disrespect between brothers.... I really enjoy taking a break from the forum from time to time to remind myself of what real Jews are like.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2014, 03:51:14 PM »
I do not agree with freely available recreational marijuana, but I could be open to the idea... I am not against the current way alcohol is administered legally. I have expressed my position on this question many times and will only state some points. If it is legal for adults to have alcohol, I believe that we should likewise not be offended with MJ being available to adults. The long term effects in my opinion of alcohol is worse. That is the point I will make here.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2014, 09:01:44 PM »
No way would R.Kahane meet with gay activists and thereby grant the capital offence of homosexuality even a veneer of respectability!

Could Feiglin himself have an unsuppressible gay streak? Not a few heterosexual men have 10-20% gay in them.

Feiglin below sits at ease in a gay bar with gays

Feiglin wanting to legalize marijuana is also in error: marijuana is one of the 11 ingredients of the Temple Incense and in moderation can serve a function as a palliative medicine. But legalizing it would quickly turn an entire society in to Cheech and Chongs suffering from incurable marijuana-induced clinical paranoia which is a serious disabling mental illness!

Hmmm.  Sitting at ease next to a gay in a gay bar makes it highly unlikely he is secretly gay since he is self-secure.  But you on the other hand...

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2014, 11:20:24 PM »
Chaim expressed the opinion that Moshe Feiglin is the best option of the available candidates in the upcoming Israeli Elections.  But importantly,  qualified this expressing that Feiglin isn't a Kahanist.    I think this should be kept in mind when reading or hearing info about Feiglin that differs to at least some extent from the official positions of JTF.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2014, 11:28:23 PM »
KWRBT nailed it.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2014, 11:57:14 PM »
Very many people died in the 80s from receiving HIV contaminated blood transfusions from gays.

And now, in the interest of political correctness, gays are once again being allowed to befoul the blood-banks!
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4607049,00.html

It would be interesting to hear Feiglin's opinion when transfusions from Israeli Jewish resume Ichilov Hospital.

Would you accept a blood transfusion from a homosexual, even if it was certified "safe"?!

Feiglin has many good points. But his obsession with gay rights could in the Eyes of Heaven undo everything, since Hashem Himself hates gays.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 12:08:08 AM by Yerusha »