Author Topic: Is "The Interview" an immoral movie?  (Read 2520 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Is "The Interview" an immoral movie?
« on: December 28, 2014, 12:06:40 AM »
Does it promote homosexuality? I saw clips on the news and it looked like it might have had a homosexual scene. is this movie something that JTF supporters should watch or pay to watch it?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Is "The Interview" an immoral movie?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2014, 12:34:14 AM »
No, Hollywood turned over a new leaf and is now a bulwark of morality. C'mon now, if you're going to play in the dirt, splash away, but don't call it diamonds or you'll ignore the need to take proper precautions.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2014, 01:09:52 AM »
If your definition of immoral movie includes what happens in the interview, then all movies are immoral.   

The movie humiliates the north korean dictator and makes him look like a pathetic loser, besides the assassination attempt.  Pretty A OK in my book.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2014, 01:55:47 AM »
Does it include homosexual activity? Maybe I didn't realize what the scene was. I only saw it on the news. It just looked like men kissing or some other fag activity.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2014, 11:40:50 AM »
Does it include homosexual activity? Maybe I didn't realize what the scene was. I only saw it on the news. It just looked like men kissing or some other fag activity.

Yeah I think the two friends kissed each other at some point, but more like a joke, not a romantic kiss.   Not enjoyable to see, either way, but also not worth getting panties in a bunch over it.    The interviewer character in the movie is less than masculine and there are a lot of crude jokes throughout which could make someone uncomfortable.   But when you've heard all this stuff before and recognize it for the garbage that it is, it's pretty easy to ignore it too.
Don't worry, it's not going to make you gay.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2014, 02:00:56 PM »
Even formerly innocent things like comic books portray homos nowadays.
DC,Marvel & even Archie which were always clean now have homos.
What is the world coming to?

Online Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2014, 06:03:15 PM »
I'm not planning to see this movie anyway because of the medicore reviews.  The only reason to see this film is because of the stink the North Koeans made because of the movie.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2014, 06:45:30 PM »
I give almost movies mediocre or worse reviews. If they weren't free on the internet, I would probably watch one a year.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2014, 08:06:38 PM »

Is that fag self-hating white rapper really gay? Is that really him or an actor?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2014, 08:25:40 PM »
I'm not planning to see this movie anyway because of the medicore reviews.  The only reason to see this film is because of the stink the North Koeans made because of the movie.

In terms of bad movies, I found it not nearly as bad as people made it out to be.  There is much much worse out there.  I found it funny at times and not boring.   Although it is crude, so it is only funny in a limited way.   There are ways to watch it for free.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2014, 08:29:53 PM »

Is that fag self-hating white rapper really gay? Is that really him or an actor?

Dude, are you serious right now?

It is really the rapper, "Eminem."  You may have also noticed, he functions as an actor too, at times, and has appeared in movies before.   In this movie, he appeared as an actor playing himself, appearing on a fictional interview program announcing that he is gay.    The movie is not real life, it's a movie with a script, actors, etc.   He did not state he is gay outside of the pretend world of the movie script.     

The point of the scene is that if a famous person announced he was gay on their program it would shoot ratings through the roof and give notoriety to their interviewer and program.

So all indications point to no on eminem being gay.  From what I remember, he had a wife and child at some point in his life.  But does it matter?  Will your life be impacted if he is gay?   

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2014, 08:36:20 PM »
The only reason to even think about watching this movie was about [censored] N Korea off. Other than that it looks "gay". No really it looks very stupid and a waste of time. Not interested in this crap even if it was free.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2014, 08:50:52 PM »
Dude, are you serious right now?

It is really the rapper, "Eminem."  You may have also noticed, he functions as an actor too, at times, and has appeared in movies before.   In this movie, he appeared as an actor playing himself, appearing on a fictional interview program announcing that he is gay.    The movie is not real life, it's a movie with a script, actors, etc.   He did not state he is gay outside of the pretend world of the movie script.     

The point of the scene is that if a famous person announced he was gay on their program it would shoot ratings through the roof and give notoriety to their interviewer and program.

So all indications point to no on eminem being gay.  From what I remember, he had a wife and child at some point in his life.  But does it matter?  Will your life be impacted if he is gay?

I looked it up on Wikipedia and its said he played himself. I wouldn't be surprised if he was gay. He's such a fag. I remember he was on MTV in 2000 and his "music" video was such noise and filth. Even the blacks that rap are at least funny to laugh at. This guy is an ugly fag.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2014, 09:49:06 AM »

I looked it up on Wikipedia and its said he played himself. I wouldn't be surprised if he was gay. He's such a fag. I remember he was on MTV in 2000 and his "music" video was such noise and filth. Even the blacks that rap are at least funny to laugh at. This guy is an ugly fag.

Um, ok then.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2014, 05:09:08 PM »
I think it would be interesting if North Korea made a film about assassinating Obama. Why not? It's just free speech and freedom of expression, right?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2014, 06:08:16 PM »
Wasn't there a fictional American movie about assassinating Bush and Cheney became President in the movie.

Obviously JTF is against violence against public officials.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2014, 10:58:29 AM »
I think it would be interesting if North Korea made a film about assassinating Obama. Why not? It's just free speech and freedom of expression, right?

It would use up their national volt. They need it to run Kimmy's internet so they have a reason to complain when it's down.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2015, 06:07:35 AM »
That was a funny scene. KWRBT, do you have a link where the movie can be seen for free?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2015, 11:16:10 PM »
I saw it and there wasnt a gay scene.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2015, 02:29:16 AM »
Very little that comes out of Hollywood is moral these days.
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.