Author Topic: I want my pound of flesh  (Read 3558 times)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
I want my pound of flesh
« on: December 28, 2014, 07:28:34 AM »
Many of my friends are extremely pissed off at me for wanting to see Ben Ari defeated,but I want an apology for his not helping me when I needed him..
Even though I now have residency & do not need his help thanks to my lawyer & will with in the next 1-2 years have full citizenship badly to see this POS not make it into the knesset.
Maybe I am being immature or perhaps obsessed but I want my pound of flesh.
I know for a fact I can get Bat Ayin,Efrat & Nevei Daniel not to go for him because I have friends & relatives living there & who are willing help to get these yishuvim to solidly not vote for Ben Ari.
Any thoughts?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: I want my pound of flesh
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2014, 07:35:27 AM »
Don't make political decisions personal. He's a backstabber and if you're willing to let nukes fall to destabilize Bibi, you're an opportunist interested in only one thing, and its not the Jewish people.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2014, 07:44:39 AM »
Don't make political decisions personal. He's a backstabber and if you're willing to let nukes fall to destabilize Bibi, you're an opportunist interested in only one thing, and its not the Jewish people.
Who me or Ben Ari?
If you are talking about Ben Ari I agree with you.
I dislike Eli Yishai as much as do Ben Ari because he is also liar.
First of all Ben Ari may not even make the threshold & even if he does the choice is of ruling parties is between Bibi's Likud or Labor or Hertzog & Livni.
IMHO,Better Bibi because he is the lesser of 2 evils even though I don't trust him either but better than a Livni/Hertzog government.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2014, 07:55:05 AM »
Who me or Ben Ari?
If you are talking about Ben Ari I agree with you.
I dislike Eli Yishai as much as do Ben Ari because he is also liar.
First of all Ben Ari may not even make the threshold & even if he does the choice is of ruling parties is between Bibi's Likud or Labor or Hertzog & Livni.
IMHO,Better Bibi because he is the lesser of 2 evils even though I don't trust him either but better than a Livni/Hertzog government.

I'm sorry to say I know almost nothing about you, and therefore am not able to give any comment with weight. I was talking about Ben Ari.

If time. If Ben Ari gets and knesset seat, and makes an alliance with Likud, you think that will make people trust them more, just like Nafraudi?

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2014, 08:04:02 AM »
He is never going to pass the threshold now that is has been raised (a minimum of 4 seats). If he runs he would just be wasting voting power and the best thing for him is to quit.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2014, 08:05:45 AM »
I'm sorry to say I know almost nothing about you, and therefore am not able to give any comment with weight. I was talking about Ben Ari.

If time. If Ben Ari gets and knesset seat, and makes an alliance with Likud, you think that will make people trust them more, just like Nafraudi?
No I don't think so.
Unfortunately many Kahanists here in Israel think that Ben Ari is the only choice.
I am still unsure if not voting altogether is the answer because that will be handing the Left & the Arabs the government.
The point of voting in my case is moot as I am only a resident & not a citizen which is akin to a US green card,but my wife & my daughter & son in law & my step daughter & her husband  as well as my son in law's large family & my wife's large family can vote.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2014, 08:08:08 AM »
He is never going to pass the threshold now that is has been raised (a minimum of 4 seats). If he runs he would just be wasting voting power and the best thing for him is to quit.
I agree but he & his shick yingeluch (gophers) have too much ego to do so!!!!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2014, 08:26:50 AM »
No I don't think so.
Unfortunately many Kahanists here in Israel think that Ben Ari is the only choice.
I am still unsure if not voting altogether is the answer because that will be handing the Left & the Arabs the government.
The point of voting in my case is moot as I am only a resident & not a citizen which is akin to a US green card,but my wife & my daughter & son in law & my step daughter & her husband  as well as my son in law's large family & my wife's large family can vote.

Do you think a Ben Ari success would hamper efforts (if any exist) to find an alternative? Also, if you knew you could make him PM next election, wouldn't you choose him over Bibi?

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2014, 08:30:16 AM »
Do you think a Ben Ari success would hamper efforts (if any exist) to find an alternative? Also, if you knew you could make him PM next election, wouldn't you choose him over Bibi?
It's not going to happen,but if it was remotely possible I would discuss it with someone less hotheaded than myself & make a decison based on that.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2014, 10:16:09 AM »
Hopefully Meir Kahane II (Binyamin's son will take) the reigns of leadership in the future.
He looks very promising if groomed properly.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2014, 12:57:39 PM »
Are there any photos of Meir Kahane II?

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2014, 01:53:42 PM »
Are there any photos of Meir Kahane II?
I'll ask around.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2014, 02:13:49 PM »
Since he is not a public figure I don't think it wouldn't be ethical to post any photos of his.
I'll ask around.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 03:45:22 PM by Zelhar »

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2014, 02:18:39 PM »
Since he is not a public figure I don't think it would be ethical to post any photos of his.
I will ask Rabbi Nachman Kahane what he thinks & you are probably right.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2014, 06:01:59 PM »
It's not going to happen,but if it was remotely possible I would discuss it with someone less hotheaded than myself & make a decison based on that.

Those I didn't realize were statements and not questions, and I really hate when people do that, so sorry. I think that his gaining seats would make some people stop looking for something better, but when he was in the knesset, he was still in the top 5 least bad members, and better he have the seats, and a hundred other lesser and lesser evils come in until a good guy can come in without getting shot.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2014, 12:08:55 AM »
Those I didn't realize were statements and not questions, and I really hate when people do that, so sorry. I think that his gaining seats would make some people stop looking for something better, but when he was in the knesset, he was still in the top 5 least bad members, and better he have the seats, and a hundred other lesser and lesser evils come in until a good guy can come in without getting shot.
I agree somewhat but I will not support him because he is a liar & backstabber.