Author Topic: Knockout of Feiglin was orchestrated by Bibi, Danon, others. Fraud suspected  (Read 3837 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/189438#.VKbH4Hugmio

Who 'Assassinated' Feiglin in Likud Primaries?
Shocking statements reveal Feiglin was the subject of a 'targeted killing' removing him from the Likud Knesset list.

Likud MK Moshe Feiglin was given an unrealistic spot to get into the next Knesset in Likud primaries tallied on Thursday, but according to reports on Friday that wasn't mere chance - he was the target of an orchestrated "political assassination" from within the party.

According to Yedioth Aharonoth, the main hand behind Feiglin's primaries failure was none other than Haim Bibas, director of Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu's elections headquarters, mayor of Modi'in and director of the regional authority of the city.

Bibas held a campaign to convince Likud activists in Judea and Samaria not to support Feiglin, according to the paper.

"We wiped him out below the radar," a senior Likud source was quoted as saying. "It took Likudniks time to understand that he causes us damage. This is Netanyahu's greatest success in these primaries."

Another opponent of Feiglin who acted for his downfall according to the report is his neighbor in Karnei Shomron in Samaria, Asi Levi, who is a member of the Karnei Shomron Regional Council.

"All these years we helped Feiglin succeed, but he had delusions of grandeur. I came to the conclusion that he isn't a Likudnik but rather acts to crush the Likud," Levi was quoted as saying. He then admitted "we did a 'targeted killing' on Feiglin."

The accusations that Feiglin acted against Likud may reference the criticism Feiglin frequently leveled at his party for taking actions against its nationalist and Zionist platform.

For example, in December 2013 Feiglin attacked Likud and Jewish Home saying "the right has disappeared," after he was the only MK from traditionally "right-wing" parties to appear at a vote on a bill that would require 80 MKs to agree to any division of Jerusalem.

Later that same month he again sharply criticized Likud and Jewish Home for supporting the passage of a law giving same-sex couples a tax break as if they were a married couple.

The talk of a "targeted killing" of Feiglin comes after his aide, Michael Pu'ah, accused Netanyahu of intentionally forcing Feiglin into an unrealistic spot on the list, and accused him of tampering with the vote.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Yes, Likud is a bunch of snakes, but I think we are not seeing the forest for the trees. What does it say about the Israeli public that nobody has backed him up? More and more I think Israeli Jews are little different from American "Jews"--their Torah is the Democratic Party platform, their commandments are sodomite "marriage", baby butchering, and gun confiscation. The fact that the Israeli public is unwilling to elect even one relatively right-wing guy to represent them speaks volumes.

They can expect a severe judgment from Hashem.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Yes, Likud is a bunch of snakes, but I think we are not seeing the forest for the trees. What does it say about the Israeli public that nobody has backed him up? More and more I think Israeli Jews are little different from American "Jews"--their Torah is the Democratic Party platform, their commandments are sodomite "marriage", baby butchering, and gun confiscation. The fact that the Israeli public is unwilling to elect even one relatively right-wing guy to represent them speaks volumes.

They can expect a severe judgment from Hashem.

I'm seeing plenty of forest and trees, I'm just posting this news story which is pretty amazing in itself.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
 Chaim was right again.   In essence,  he expressed at least a couple of times in the past that at some point,  Moshe Feiglin's efforts to move to the top of Likud would be derailed within the party.   Tragically,  this is what appears to have happened.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I agree that Likud is a den of serpents. However, if there was any real right-wingness within the Israeli public they would still demand, and elect, people like Feiglin.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
I agree that Likud is a den of serpents. However, if there was any real right-wingness within the Israeli public they would still demand, and elect, people like Feiglin.

This entire situation further reinforces the importance of JTF becoming much larger.   The vast majority of the messages that the Israeli public hears or sees is from the left or from the compromised ( at best ) right.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

• Gold Star JTF Member
This entire situation further reinforces the importance of JTF becoming much larger.   The vast majority of the messages that the Israeli public hears or sees is from the left or from the compromised ( at best ) right.

I think this stands out as the most important conclusion we can draw from this

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I agree with that but what if Israel simply is too left-wing to accept Hayamin at the moment? How do we get around that?

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Feiglin is giving a pres conference tomorrow. Sackett says that Feiglin joining Yishai and Chetboun's party is a possibility.

Could he even join Marzel & Ben Ari?!

Or is Feiglin now viewed as "damaged goods" and a rachmonus case?

• Gold Star JTF Member
Could he even join Marzel & Ben Ari?!

Or is Feiglin now viewed as "damaged goods" and a rachmonus case?

The local snake is spewing his venom again.   Perhaps you are mentally damaged and do not realize that comparing the amount of support Marzel+Ben Ari have to the amount of support Feiglin has built up over the years is like comparing pocket change to millions of dollars.   It's really a joke.

Marzel and Ben Ari are literally a blip on the radar.  Ants in a field with elephants.  They will most likely not even pass the threshold.   Will Hashem have rachmanus on you for the slander you spew against Feiglin?

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Is there any mileage to be gained if Feiglin now forms his own party?!

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/189461#.VKkBmZscTn4
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 04:24:01 AM by Yerusha »

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer

"Dear Friends and Supporters,

Now is the time to prepare for the new opportunities and challenges that lie ahead. We must not take our eyes off our main goal:

Authentic Jewish leadership for the State of Israel

Monday, 14 Tevet/Jan. 5

Conference of MK Moshe Feiglin's Supporters

MK Feiglin will outline his blueprint for our political future

Binyanei Ha'uma - Jerusalem Convention Hall

Eshkol 2 Hall

Doors will open at 7:15 pm

The Conference will begin at 7:45 pm

An English translation of MK Feiglin's speech will be publicized following the Conference.

Looking forward to seeing you there,

The Feiglin Campaign Team

Shmuel Sackett: [email protected]

Moshe Feiglin Campaign 2015

USA: 847-423-8650

ISRAEL: 058-408-1665

www.mflikud.com

[email protected] "

http://www.mflikud.com/?utm_source=Important+Conference+Monday+with+MK+Moshe+Feiglin&utm_campaign=update&utm_medium=email

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
So Feiglin is forming his own new party: a good idea or a squandering of precious votes?!
http://www.jpost.com/Israel-Elections/Moshe-Feiglin-announces-departure-from-Likkud-386742

Judging from the comments section, opinions vary from him being a "Closet Theocratic extreme Kahanist far far far to the right even of Chayim", to Feiglin being a "a pro-pot smoking, liberal, opposed to any deportations of Arabs, closet Gay"!

Which is it?!

• Gold Star JTF Member
So Feiglin is forming his own new party: a good idea or a squandering of precious votes?!
http://www.jpost.com/Israel-Elections/Moshe-Feiglin-announces-departure-from-Likkud-386742

Judging from the comments section, opinions vary from him being a "Closet Theocratic extreme Kahanist far far far to the right even of Chayim", to Feiglin being a "a pro-pot smoking, liberal, opposed to any deportations of Arabs, closet Gay"!

Which is it?!

Isn't it usually homosexuals who accuse men of being closet gays?

In any event I appreciated Feiglin's speech.  He will make his own party and may or may not ally with others in this election.  And he might not even run in this election.  It has been a long road for him in likud.  I hope he is right when he says there was something gained by it.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Could Feiglin heed Ben Ari's call & yet team up with him & Marzel, or is there just too much Israeli ego and hubris?
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/189520#.VKs7-JscTn4

What is the best use that can currently be made of Feiglin's and Sackett's talents, such as they are, in this clip?

http://www.mflikud.com/?utm_source=MK+Moshe+Feiglin%27s+Speech+Tonight+at+the+Jerusalem+Conference&utm_campaign=update&utm_medium=email
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 09:05:13 PM by Yerusha »

• Gold Star JTF Member
Could Feiglin heed Ben Ari's call & yet team up with him & Marzel, or is there just too much Israeli ego and hubris?
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/189520#.VKs7-JscTn4

I don't want to speak badly about Ben Ari and company but come on.  They lack credibility with the Israeli public at this point in time.  Feiglin does not.   He may not be as popular as a Netanyahu or a Livni (or is he?), but they do not even come close to Feiglin's popularity and the legitimacy with which the Israeli public generally views him.     The way I see it is that the "Otzma" crew has very little to offer Feiglin, but they are smart to beg him to join with them because it would probably get them into knesset.  You are portraying it the opposite way because you live in a delusional little dream world.

• Gold Star JTF Member
I don't want to speak badly about Ben Ari and company but come on.  They lack credibility with the Israeli public at this point in time.  Feiglin does not.   He may not be as popular as a Netanyahu or a Livni (or is he?), but they do not even come close to Feiglin's popularity and the legitimacy with which the Israeli public generally views him.     The way I see it is that the "Otzma" crew has very little to offer Feiglin, but they are smart to beg him to join with them because it would probably get them into knesset.  You are portraying it the opposite way because you live in a delusional little dream world.

A "technical bloc" may make sense for all involved.  Possibly including yishai.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
A Feiglin+Yishai+Ben Ari bloc would take 4 seats away from Bennett, or at least force Bennett further to the right.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
What differences is bennett's party offering (fake or real) compared to feiglin and yishai and otzma?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein