Author Topic: Good Popular Internet forums to promote JTF?  (Read 2147 times)

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Good Popular Internet forums to promote JTF?
« on: August 18, 2007, 03:09:15 PM »
I'm making this list to find good places to promote JTF.  I want others to share their knowledge.

http://www.politicsforum.org/ could be, but, you can't be too blatant about it.  They ban people for starting threads to support other forums.  You would have to recruit via pm and your signature.  Do not promote it there in an actual post unless you do it in an intelligent way, like starting a thread about the videos instead of the forum.

I wonder if there are any Tom Tancredo forums or right-wing forums up that ally.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Good Popular Internet forums to promote JTF?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2007, 03:58:54 PM »
Nice one EagleEye... Let's give it a shot!

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 04:58:15 PM »
Once new videos come out, I'll see if there will be a good place to post a few.  I'm also looking for new places.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2007, 06:33:29 PM »
I've done some mentioning of JTF over at Hannity and also on some Conservative/Republican women's forums so far.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 10:03:37 PM »
I've done some mentioning of JTF over at Hannity and also on some Conservative/Republican women's forums so far.

How do you last on the pawn vanity forum ? I called the NOI  "Nation of Idiots" and got blasted and banned for insulting islam.  The pawn vanity forum, in my opinion, are a bunch of spineless "Conservatives" that will continue too suck up too our enemy. The pawn vanity forum have a few NOI members, say anything against them, you are history.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2007, 11:15:55 PM »

How do you last on the pawn vanity forum ? I called the NOI  "Nation of Idiots" and got blasted and banned for insulting islam.  The pawn vanity forum, in my opinion, are a bunch of spineless "Conservatives" that will continue too suck up too our enemy. The pawn vanity forum have a few NOI members, say anything against them, you are history.

How do I last over there? I just don't post all that often anymore and really have to watch what I say. It's quite a joke really. It's over run by Jew bashing liberals over there. Time after time quite a few love to post about Israel wanting the annihilation of the "Palestinian" people- Just craziness!

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2007, 03:08:46 PM »
http://www.thehighroad.org/

This gets A LOT of hits you can see it if you log in.  Its a pro-gun (and therefore right-winged friendly) forum.

Currently Active Users: 1346 (327 members and 1019 guests)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03