Author Topic: Air Asia pilot's last words before crashing plane: "Allahu Akbar!"  (Read 1028 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Air Asia pilot's last words before crashing plane: "Allahu Akbar!"
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 08:34:58 AM »
Islam is a collection of morons.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 01:04:31 PM »
It has to be some type of battle cry.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 03:24:12 PM »
I am not sure if this alone is proof of anything. Having thought about it for some time and originally I believed this signalled it may have been a terror-related event I now am not so sure.

A religious Jew is commanded to say the Shema prayer every day (in services and upon waking and going to sleep) and we also are commanded to say it just before we believe we are about to die. To me at least Shema is a prayer similar to the muslim cry of 'alla akbar' in that it establishes our belief in Hashem, and our trust that he is the ONLY power in all of creation. I do not know if muslims also have such a command or custom... This is why I am not going to immediately believe that by saying this (right before dying) it is a terror event.

Maybe someone can explain I am wrong about this muslim cry.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2015, 10:54:41 AM »
Actually Jews shall not be compared in such serious matters especially with the muslamics. The inherent intentions are most unlikely to be similar between them.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.